Games So, Diablo 3 then?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Going to install Diablo 2 for when I lose my interweb for a week :)

One of the few games to be truely timeless, that and final fantasy 7, maybe zelda 64

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Incidentally they've just patched D2 to remove the CD check :)

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Going to install Diablo 2 for when I lose my interweb for a week :)

No - you have to play on Battle.net. At the very least in order to swap items between your chars. After that I can PvP you to steal your loot :)

My only SP char was a Shockadin. V poor build :/

Helme

Resident Freddy
I can see Diablo 3 smashing sales records once it's been released; a massive amount of people have had contact in some form with Diablo 2 and are looking forward to the awesomeness that'll be Diablo 3

I really, REALLY hope it does - Blizzard can single handedly put back PC gaming on the market with Starcraft II and Diablo III.

Here's the 19minute gameplay trailer in HD quality btw ;)

Gametrailers.com - Diablo 3 - Debut Gameplay Trailer HD

Jimmy

Resident Freddy
Heh, they are pimping "new" features that were there in D2. Never mess with a winning formula though, its D2 with pretty graphics :)

cant complain there :p

D2 rocked id iv been happy with D3 being just a new story same graphics :p

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I really, REALLY hope it does - Blizzard can single handedly put back PC gaming on the market with Starcraft II and Diablo III.

Here's the 19minute gameplay trailer in HD quality btw ;)

Gametrailers.com - Diablo 3 - Debut Gameplay Trailer HD

So very true, not to mention Wrath of the Litch king which is looking very good if you are into the beardy stuff. Its all looking a bit rosy again :)

Also can't wait for stalker "2"

Helme

Resident Freddy
So very true, not to mention Wrath of the Litch king which is looking very good if you are into the beardy stuff. Its all looking a bit rosy again :)

Also can't wait for stalker "2"

Didn't mention WoTLK, no idea why - personally I see it as the probably best of the "new generation" mmo's(AoC, WAR - and while it's just an expansion, the added content is astonishing).

Another game that will help the PC market alot is Spore, didn't know STALKER was in for another game though - or you mean the expansion?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
But stalker was naf :/

It wasn't THAT bad, was nothing like it was hyped though.

Helme - I think stalker clear skys is actually a stand alone game, I am sure I read they are reworking the engine etc

Sar

Part of the furniture
Yeah it's stand alone, so it's a proper game in its own right. It's actually a prequel as well.

Pity the original was buggier than London Buggy's Ltd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom