Snowdonia for 28+ grps

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Hail fellow albs, for those of u who are unaware, of which i highly doubt thats anyone but still, u do realise that killing out in the frontier is a hell of a lot more profitable xp wise, and to this, i am going to be out there, heading up as many people as i can into grps for two good reasons.

1.Frontiers are now set mostly to RoGs <S.I style drops> which while not eveyones cup of tea certainly do provide some nice little bonuses and they drop a lot more than pre set drops. and

2.Do u people realise, on top of
A.Mob xp
B.Camp xp
C.Grp bonus <provided you aint soloing> u get another wallop of xp
D.OUTPOST BONUS :clap:
E.<in the unlikely event your guild owns it> GUILD BONUS
as stated by the patch notes, this is the highest posible PvE xp available to anyone, and yet, when i go snowdonia its allways bloody empty, tis but a horse ride away !!
so get ure hiking boots on and down to them cyclops camps albion
And contrary to belief, mids and hibs do come close to snowdonia keep cos me and Galydor got whacked by a 50 Thane/Skald combo at 3am the other morn just near Hurbury..
Anyway, keep an eye out on LFG for Knighthood or Galydor and i hope to see some of u soon . :m00:

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
yes please exp in your frontier albies, and give locs :)

christi

Fledgling Freddie
Hey raven i bring a few of my friend there so pls meet us a the tower north og snow border keep :flame: :flame:

Kill EM

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
omg, i made a post and it didnt get some lame assed feckwits cussing each other or moaning about necros :p
good to see for once :D
hope to see u guys out there soon

Shrye

One of Freddy's beloved
"Hey raven i bring a few of my friend there so pls meet us a the tower north og snow border keep :flame: :flame:

Kill EM"

- christi

Can I join too? ;)

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
oh and in the unlikely event that anyone from the merry men reads this, can u give up Hurbury and let me claim it for our guild so i get more exp lol
o_O
ooh ooh ooh
Bring a bufbott someone too, and a sorc so we can leggit when the middies come back for us :( :kissit:
:puke: mids

Knighthood <32 paladin>
Knights Of The Round Table
Quarterstaff <deleted 50 friar <cry >
The Dragon Fighters

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
I had to go into the frontier to complete the Lvl 48 part of Moaning's Epic. Because I had bad faction with the Ellyls, I had to hunt some Teg Rangers for a while.

They were yellow/orange con to me at Lvl 49 and the XP was very, very sweet. By the time faction changed from aggressive to neutral I'd gotten 3/4 of a bead, leaving only 1/4 to Lvl 50 - the quest XP saw to that :)

It's a nice place to hunt, but I don't think it'd suit every class solo. Guess it's a case of suck it and see, but obviously you could not bitch if someone decided to collect you en route to their next RA :)

christi

Fledgling Freddie
hmmm shyre i will get all your old mate for B&Q and meet you out there :touch:

Gorel-Truesight

Fledgling Freddie
Like most scouts i levelled pretty much 40 to 50 in the fronteers

get yourself a buffbot and as a scout head for the trees in penines

Solo XP is as fast as AC xp due to the outpost bonus

the 10% outpost bonus means u get 1 free kill every 10

I could easily do a bub and hour at 48+ and if you farm the different camps and mobs then 1.5 -2 bubs is achievable in an hour solo

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
:eek7:
Nooooooo what have i done, soon there wont be any mobs for me left out there, 7 replies and no swearing yet, must be a new record for a barrysworld/freddysppage thread :D

Morlantis

Fledgling Freddie
Well im only lvl 24 atm :) but ill definitly come along if ya need a cleric.

Lvl 24 Zetella (Cleric)

Tzan

Fledgling Freddie
Oo

Raven said:
yes please exp in your frontier albies, and give locs :)

:eek2: grey killer?!!

s1 gotta nerf this guys!!! he is ubah killer!

Boobz

Loyal Freddie
lawl you are gunna get pharmed every day!
I might come and /point and /laugh if im feeling bored. :kissit:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom