SNOOOOOOWW!!!!! post pics of this years snowmen!

Bellona

Banned
Hellu :D

me and my mate builded this mighty fine snowman, because we got an extra bill on electricity, 5000kr!!!! (500£) for last year... :(

so we decided to turn off everything and go out in the snow :cheers:

snemand.jpg

Jerelyn

One of Freddy's beloved
they should make that snowman a boss-mob in TG...
DAMN it's ugleh!

-Jerelyn

pez

Can't get enough of FH
hes more than welcome

its only some generalites we don't like...

Ala

Fledgling Freddie
:eek6: that is terrifyingly good

..givf snow in Sydney! ...Well just for 1 day :p

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
lol jesus :D

no snow this year in holland until yesterday, and it wasn't enough to make anything else than snowballs with :(

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
6 inches of snow in My hometown - but im away from their where there is only like 2 mm of snow. Sucks balls, but when i get back home im off sledging :D

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
Far too much and I don't wanna discuss it! It normally takes me 15 minutes to drive to/from work. Took me over 4 fucking hours to get home last night.

Alright then I do wanna discuss it, I wanna rant.................

Why the fuck does Britain come to a complete standstill just because of snow??? Other countries manage to get along just fine, shovel it up to the side of the road and carry on your merry way. FFS we all knew this was coming, plenty of time to get the gritters out, but ohhh nooooo lets just whine about it instead and predict how cold it will be!!!!!!!!

Part of the reason was the shitty way peoples drive in the UK, they get in the wrong lanes to turn right at roundabouts, etc. At one particular part of my incredibly boring, long, yet non-moving journey, I realised after about 40 minutes that up ahead (where I wanted to turn left) the road was actually clear for a short way. So I pulled out into the right hand lane and discovered that everyone was waiting to go straight ahead, blocking the way for everyone wanting to turn left. I was quite angry, so apologise to anyone I blinded at this point by flashing my lights constantly to force them to make a gap for me to go through :)

On the bright side, other peoples I work with didn't get home till gone 10pm so I guess I was lucky..

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
You should have left the car at work and walk - you silly sausage

saks

Fledgling Freddie
givf more snow! wanna build snowmens too! :flame:

Poor you, other day we a bus trip that normally take 40 mins, took fucking 90mins :(

TeaSpoon

Fledgling Freddie
I'm in the South West pocket that doesn't have snow in the UK :(

gifv snow! :(

kirennia

Part of the furniture
We don't get snow down here :( We're in a bay surrounded by high hills apart from to the east so unless a chill breeze comes all the way down from the north sea down the english channel and into the bay from the east, we wont see snow :( Damnit.

Lethania

Fledgling Freddie
Well
Here is mine and Gargo's snowman we made aroudn xmas when the first real snow came.. he is a _bit_ merrier then that other one :D

snowmansmall.jpg

Driwen

Fledgling Freddie
Brynn said:
You should have left the car at work and walk - you silly sausage

lets walk 4 hours instead of driving 4 hours?:p Besides that going to work was probably without problems :).

Atleast I know it took me once 4hours to walk a distance that by car takes 15 mins (freeking wind was blowing so hard that there were no busses nor trains and the cabs were flooded with jobs :().

Chilly

Balls of steel
that first snowman is fukin classic :D

i tried to start one but the main body exploded as i was rolling it and i gave up cos i was cold (no gloves)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom