Snacks

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Anything but tesco brand lager is for poofters!

YOUR SHIT,
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Punishment

Resident Freddy
But but i bought it in tesco, i also bought 2 boxes of half price Mini Max's some denny ham some kerrygold butter a stack of feckin bagels and some minty body wash arrrr oh and afew lemsips :(

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
lager is for poofters!

Fixed :)

Poofter, mint body wash!

This is quite true tho. And I've heard that the chemicals that do the mint (and also the ones that do lavendar) have been scientifically proven to help stimulate fatty growth in the chests of men.

I said "fatty growth" rather than "gives you man boobs" because I'm actually being serious. :)

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Honey beer?

Fairy!

Honeydew is lovely. Used to drink that all the time when I lived in London (I lived about a mile from the Fullers brewery). Dominos Tandoori and Pepperoni pizza on the other hand, sounds fucking disgusting.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Honey beer is nice now and again but not really in a session.

Local pub has started selling Ringwood beer, different one each week. I think I may get my own chair in there now.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Sitting in the Polat Renaisance hotel in Istanbul and a mini tube of Pringles is getting my attention. Other items on top of the minibar include two packs od Durex Elite condoms, 2 cans of cashews, 1 box of Kotex Lightdays - size 20, 1 can of Nivea deodorant, 1 pack of chocholate biscuits called Tutku, small pack of jelibon and two packs some first joy gum.

LOL just looked at the minibar price list the mini pringles tube is 12.5 TL @ 2.75 to 1 GBP so like 4 quid!!! Think I'll take a trip to the supermarket around the corner.
Renaissance-Polat-Istanbul-Hotel-11.jpg

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Anything but tesco brand lager is for poofters!

YOUR SHIT,
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Tesco finest pigs in blankets are awesome. Noticed my local one had a load in over Easter, so stocked the freezer up with them :)

Currently chowing down on these puppies:

207757.jpg

soze

I am a FH squatter
I had one of these today and it was really tasty for a 2 minute snack.

Bacon-Cheese.png

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I had something very VERY bad today for lunch.

clue: starts with "mac" and ends with "donalds"

Very bad for you, very fattening, artery clogging, sugary salty bad food...but boy it tasted great...

only live once...might as well enjoy it while you can

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Childhood friend who is an ex worker when i now work called in and treated me to brunchfast, i had pancakes with maple syrup and 2 cups of tea all for free while being paid :)

tumblr_lzwagsA2Bs1r7n0dh.gif

Fafnir

Resident Freddy

Very bad for you, very fattening, artery clogging, sugary salty bad food...but boy it tasted great...

Another downside with MCD and Burger King is you get hungry so bloody fast afterwards.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home

I would argue on eating MacD being *Charlie voice* "Living!" :D

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I always get that with special fried rice, fills me up then 40 mins later i want more

Just special fried rice on its own? There's not a lot to it...well, depends on how big the chunks of "meat" in it are. My local dices everything in his SFR - you could almost snort it.

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Ive had a pancake sausage off a stick from 7/11.

tumblr_lltzgnHi5F1qzib3wo1_400.jpg

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Gonna have a crack at making corndogs this week, very unhealthy but great snacks for when mates are around for drinks!

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
these are awesome snacks

174811.jpg

Yep I have been buying those for a few years and they are good, sadly the pastry isn't cornmeal based unlike my local takeaway where they make them in house to a family recipe. Now those badboys are epic, just a shame they are £1.50 each.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
indian_style_600g_big.png
oriental_style_600g_big.png

2 bags for £1.50 at Fulton Foods, they taste fucking great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom