Snacks

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
they do sound good - will get a bag next time I pass an Asda

Morrisons do them, no idea about Asda. Made by Destrooper of Belgium and sold under the premium Belgian Butters range. If you like sweet buttery crispy stuff then you are in for a real treat.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
just had home made chicken soup :D

tonight...maybe some chocolate, or old cheese, or both :D

TdC

heh I've been having thoughts of cream crackers with garlic cheese. sadly no crackers here, and I'll be fooked if I'm going outside 0o

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I'm snacking on cream crackers with thick sliced mature chedder, butter and a splashing of tabasco sauce. Piffle to your inferior crap!

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
I'm snacking on cream crackers with thick sliced mature chedder, butter and a splashing of tabasco sauce. Piffle to your inferior crap!

You can keep your fucking cream crackers and mouldy old cheese, we are talking comfort food here! :p

TdC

I could do some crackers, as to chedder, meh, chedder is the Kia Picanto of cheeses :/

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
You dodgy euro's and your disregard of good cheese's. Excepting the french of course, they know how to do cheese.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
my mate got a meatgrinder, you know the old style ones you feed the stuff in the top and turn the handle? He then got a bag of pistachio nuts and a block of (quote) 'gum bleedingly strong' cheddar cheese and fed it all through the grinder on to crackers, he said it was so good he ended up ditching the crackers and just fed it straight into his gob lol!

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Your mate knows how to snack, unlike these heathens.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
my mate got a meatgrinder, you know the old style ones you feed the stuff in the top and turn the handle? He then got a bag of pistachio nuts and a block of (quote) 'gum bleedingly strong' cheddar cheese and fed it all through the grinder on to crackers, he said it was so good he ended up ditching the crackers and just fed it straight into his gob lol!

YouTube - How to grind meat using manual meat grinders

:p

TdC

You dodgy euro's and your disregard of good cheese's. Excepting the french of course, they know how to do cheese.

I'd show you good cheese, except it would be illegal, because the UK doesn't allow good cheese :-P

Punishment

Resident Freddy
images

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Just made an epic bagel , no butter just some BBQ sauce instead and stuffed with 4 slices of my fav ham with 4 malted milk biccies and a mug of ice cold milk , fucking awesome :D

Ezteq

Queen of OT
ham and malted milk biccies in a bagel; surely you can't be serious??

Aph3x

Part of the furniture
Cheese on toast, marmite goes on the toast and cheese on top, no better snack, unless your in spain and you can get a wierd pastry with tuna and herbs in. Im sure Vasc knows what I'm talking about.

leviathane

Part of the furniture
was one of my xmas prezzies last year. My mum shipped over a box full of large bags of cheetos :)

Punishment

Resident Freddy
ham and malted milk biccies in a bagel; surely you can't be serious??

The biccies were for after my dear :p

As if i had the biccies and mug of milk INSIDE the bagel i might have damaged my teefers ;)

two-teeth.jpg

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
The only good French cheese is Camembert and only if its had that gopping white skin removed, wrapped in breadcrumbs and deep fried accompanied with a cranberry sauce. Give me a proper English cheddar (forget the supermarket muck) any day of the week.

As for snacks, home made cheese and bacon pastry sticks with a hint of paprika dipped in garlic dip. nomnomnom.

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
The only good French cheese is Camembert and only if its had that gopping white skin removed, wrapped in breadcrumbs and deep fried accompanied with a cranberry sauce. Give me a proper English cheddar (forget the supermarket muck) any day of the week.

As for snacks, home made cheese and bacon pastry sticks with a hint of paprika dipped in garlic dip. nomnomnom.

Cheddar is for pussies. Gimme a good goat cheese anyday.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Had these for lunch today:

chickballs.jpg

deep fried crispy battered chicken balls, but instead of sweet & sour sauce, had them with curry sauce

*drool*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom