TV Smallville

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
I like the guest appearances from previous characters. Its like giving them all one last chance to be part of the show, a little thank you so to speak

No Lana though, did i hear right that the toy maker said she was killed?

Oh I agree, just don't pay the fuckers! :D Oh and no you didn't hear right bud.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Sounds fair enough the last thing I read suggested he could not come back in a big way as he was filming Breaking In, but he arranged to make the small appearance as a Good Bye to the fans.

The budget part is right this double episode should cost fortunes and be epic but with so many people coming back and making appearances I can't help but feel it will be dialogue heavy.

Lana can't come back she would kill Clark. And i could not of been more pleased when she left for good. Who would take Lana over Lois just look at the episode at the lake for two great reasons why Lois is the obvious choice :)

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Going to watch it again this week before the weekend anyway. Like with Doctor Who i like to watch an ep a couple of times in case i missed anything lol

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Sounds fair enough the last thing I read suggested he could not come back in a big way as he was filming Breaking In, but he arranged to make the small appearance as a Good Bye to the fans.

The budget part is right this double episode should cost fortunes and be epic but with so many people coming back and making appearances I can't help but feel it will be dialogue heavy.

Lana can't come back she would kill Clark. And i could not of been more pleased when she left for good. Who would take Lana over Lois just look at the episode at the lake for two great reasons why Lois is the obvious choice :)

I would take Lana one billion times out of one billion. Boobies or not, she is a stunner.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
She's no Lois though, i would take on Clark for a chance to sniff her dirty knickers i tell you

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
I used to respect you now you are just Wes Mantooth to me

Lois is proper hot that episode when she was a lapdancer made my pants want to get up and dance

lois_lane_american_flag_bikini_wallpaper_-_800x600.jpg

soze

I am a FH squatter
Lois is a trollop, Lana is class, you sir have no taste. :p

Lana is a moaning bitch. Lois is just as good looking and vis her Dad you have access to an Army base worth of toys. She is the obvious choice.

617Still012.jpg

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Man-face, plastic tits and man-hands. I shall say no more. :D

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
I would happily let Lois beat the shit out of me, i'd be covered in cuts and bruises and still have a massive smile on my face the whole time

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
I would happily let Lois beat the shit out of me, i'd be covered in cuts and bruises and still have a massive smile on my face the whole time

Scottish, a race of sexual deviants.

Corran

Part of the furniture
Pffft. Chloe has a more subtle beauty to her though. Chloe/Lana > Lois though.

edit:
Oh, and Kara probably > them all :p

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Scottish, a race of sexual deviants.

Have you seen our women?

Kara

laura.jpg

A bit too wholesome for me though

Id prefer Lois who i know would be a proper dirty dominatrix in the bedroom

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Kara looks odd from some angles but occasionally she looks like the most stunning creature on the planet.

Gray

FH is my second home
Got tired of seeing Lana over the seasons because of that damn tooth she had which was always in full view when she smiled, always annoyed the crap out of me.

Chloe the same because of all the times she would start crying for nothing, or end up having tears in her eyes.

Lois and Tess though... Absolutely nothing wrong with those.

TessinPurpledress.jpg

Corran

Part of the furniture
Lol, Cho, the missus dont like you anymore because of your scottish comment. lol.

Oh, and she voting for Chloe as the best of the female cast, and that the rest are overly dependant on makeup to look good to any degree!

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Now Tess mmmmmmmmmmmmm i wouldnt trust her with an inch (well maybe just my inch) but she strikes me as someone who would thank you afterwards. Such a beautiful woman

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
It is lucky I didnt make the comments on the two Scottish women that I have slept with then, she might take a contract out on me! :D

soze

I am a FH squatter
I though it was ok but the Darkside story really did take a back seat and the way it was resolved was just too easy, there was no epic battle between good and evil there. I suppose they did as much as they could in the 85 minutes but the points made earlier stand we should have been much further along in the Darkside story. I felt the kandorians last season would have been a better bad guy for this series. Darkside was a crap season long bad guy.

The series ending part was done well though the fans that miss him got Lex back and Clark he finally wore the suite and flew which was great. And the ending was spot on.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
I dont think Darkseid will be a fight. I reckon all it will be is when he dons the cloak he balances good and bad...
as mentioned in the caves in the convo with Oliver
and darkseid will just leave as Clark has brought hope to people

looks like i nailed it

Gray

FH is my second home
Overall i liked it, but at the same time... So many improvements probably could have been made.

We didn't even get a proper look of him in the Superman outfit, just a wee bit of his cloak fluttering in the wind, plus it ended up being small CGI images in most of it, which again was a let down.

The plane scene felt just like Superman Returns.

Scenes with Lex was good, though the memory-wipe thing is a bit blah. While Lex may forget who Clark is, what about the millions of Metropolis citizens who seen Kent on a daily basis.

Him finally learning to fly was awesome though, and going through all his previous "trials". One thing that bothered me though was the fact that as soon as he learned to fly... The first thing he did? Super-sped to the Fortess. Bah!

soze

I am a FH squatter
Overall i liked it, but at the same time... So many improvements probably could have been made.

We didn't even get a proper look of him in the Superman outfit, just a wee bit of his cloak fluttering in the wind, plus it ended up being small CGI images in most of it, which again was a let down.

The plane scene felt just like Superman Returns.

Scenes with Lex was good, though the memory-wipe thing is a bit blah. While Lex may forget who Clark is, what about the millions of Metropolis citizens who seen Kent on a daily basis.

Him finally learning to fly was awesome though, and going through all his previous "trials". One thing that bothered me though was the fact that as soon as he learned to fly... The first thing he did? Super-sped to the Fortess. Bah!

TV sites are suggesting the amount of Tom being Superman may have been controlled by DC as they have a new Superman film in production. If thats the case we were lucky to get any Superman.

Talyn

Can't get enough of FH
I have to admit, I hated it. 10 years of build up for what?

Fuck all, that's what.

Totally disappointed.

I09 summed it up quite nicely. (Contains Spoilers)

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
Thought it was a good way to end the series, but I do agree with some of the points made. Think they wasted too many episodes this season with 'clark lost his powers' storylines, which just dragged on a bit.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Good ending I thought, as for the moans - it's smallville, they kept faithful to the cheese, lack of continuity and dodgy build up of big plots that end suddenly. Everything I thought bought the show down was there, but this season has easily been the darkest and most mature of the lot. The stuff with Lex, Tess and Oliver really stole the show away from the dark side.

Corran

Part of the furniture
The entire finale seemed rushed. Everything that been building up ended in about 5 seconds without any thought. Really was a disappointing end to many of the stories.

They could have easily broke down that episode into 4-6 episodes and done the stories really well and still got the classic ending. Just seemed a poor way to end something that has been going for 10 years :(

dysfunction

FH is my second home
I agree. The first 40 minutes was about nothing at all really. Mostly a few flashbacks and a lot of talking nonsense...

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
i wonder if in a couple of years we will get Metropolis

Corran

Part of the furniture
i wonder if in a couple of years we will get Metropolis

Wasnt that supposed to happen prior to the move to metropolis? I.e. End Smallville and rebrand the show a good couple of seasons back.

If they do end up doing it in a few years time, I hope they make it a much darker series

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
They did kinda do that, the first few seasons were more like Dawsons Creek but with super powers, then when he went to Metropolis he became Smallville (as Lois always called him) and it was more comic book

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom