TV smallville season 10

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Iron man stole the line from bruce anyway ;)

Anyhoo, atleast i can say "called it!" on supergirl, rest of my clairvoyancy excellence is yet to happen :p

Bit bored of the "uber evils possess people" routine, if you're really that evil, you'll be yourself. (i know it's to do with hiding in plain sight etc, but it would've been so much better if there was an out and about supervillain)

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
This IS the last season(according to several sources). Been known a while now, but as far as lois and clark go, i'm just curious on what kind of a memory wipe etc is gonna happen since lois doesn't know clark is superman.

It also says at the beginning of Episode 1 "and now the final season of Smallville"

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
I may have forgotten something but I thought Supergirl was dead, also why is Darkseid possessing people, shouldn't he be all bad and in force not lurking in the shadows? unless its not Darkseid but there are too many similarities. With the Suicide Squad turning up I hope they don't go down the Xmen Last Stand route and plastering the series with as many DC characters as possible.

Gray

FH is my second home
Kara left a couple of seasons ago to go and search for Krypton if i recall. Much in the same way that Superman vanished and returned in the last Superman Returns movie.

Gray

FH is my second home
Best episode of Smallville yet i think!

Goosebumps :worthy:

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Last weeks episode felt like the usual filler episodes, could easily have done without it

i know the main point was Lex getting older but still a filler

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Last two have been filly fill.

They kind of forgot the whole plot.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Not every week can be great and to be fair they did advance the Lex story which needs time to mature anyway. Halloween is always a filler episode, the last 10 years have always been that way.

Gray

FH is my second home
One thing that has been brought up about the Lex/Tess storyline is somewhat interesting...

Might eventually be a big spoiler overall, but alas...

At the end of Season 9 when Tess was in the hospital burned, it might be likely that Tess actually died - And ended up being cloned by Lex' company, hence why she ended up in Lex' compound with all the other clones...

And about Alexander

While the Lex/Alexander storyline has been great so far, i think they dropped a huge clanger last episode. While he became Lex, which is excellent - Him remembering who Clark was kind of messed it up.

They should have had him just have bad memories of the El crest, so that Lex would eventually go against Superman and not just Clark

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Latest episode, utterly spoiled by failed plot devices
Suicide Squad had a tracker on the General at the start of the episode. Yet they needed Lucy to plant another one on him? FAIL. They then shot the rocket failing to realise the general wasn't in the building, despite the trackers being in two seperate locations? This is the kind of ignorant shit that ruined previous seasons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom