TV smallville season 10

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Interesting first episode, the tone has finally darkened, lots of symbolism. I hope they can keep this up for the rest of the season.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Lots of "hmm"(good hmm), seems good, but also a bit open. Ofcourse it's the first episode, but looks to be a good ending season.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Yeah there were a few continuity issues as usual, still too much going on at once.
The Lois note was bizarre, I'm guessing she went to protect Clark after Lex's speech about her being his biggest weakness, but they needed to explain that a little better.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Yeah there were a few continuity issues as usual, still too much going on at once.
The Lois note was bizarre, I'm guessing she went to protect Clark after Lex's speech about her being his biggest weakness, but they needed to explain that a little better.

Yeah thought about that note also. "Oh i love yous, i is staying" then "Nevermind". But it's most likely just the protection thingy.

Most likely will see Lana come back for a re-re-re-visit, the supergroup used mroe and perhaps even supergirl pop in for a visit. Chloe getting taken is a lil sideplot, mostly useless i would assume.

Hoping the Lex Original comes around soon to get some nice superman vs lex action, even if it seems they're going for the..err...dark..guardian...thing.

Haven't checked the net on what it could be, hell, with that cgi(not to mention different universe) it could be galactus. (which would be cool but also ngh at the same time.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
I have high hopes for the final season, fingers crossed.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I've never had high hopes for a Smalville season, but last season went some-way to answering my usual criticism of it. I'd say, low expectations, and it might surprise you at best :)

Gray

FH is my second home
Was disapointed originally that Bad-Lex wasn't Rosenbaum, but thankfully the window for him is still open for future episodes due to what happened.

I think Alexander will end up playing some part in it maybe, the clones where shown to be growing at an incredible rate over the years, so maybe he will eventually grow into Lex, but since he isn't bald... Maybe not.

The Green Arrow kidnapping was confusing, in the final episode of season 9, he was essentially swarmed by dozens of non-Kandorians, who where coming up on the radar at a huge speed.

It was expected they where Darkseids minions, but the fact that the main guy was a human who captured him...

The ending was good though, looks like it was confirmed they used the Superman Returns costume for this season.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Shanks needs his own tv series again, it's great him popping up in everything, but the man deserves his own fantasty / sci fi show.

Aada

Part of the furniture
He's a great actor but not strong enough to lead a show but he's awesome in almost any supporting role.

I've personally enjoyed Smallville and i have watched all the seasons i have on dvd 1-9 about 3 times over the years sure the whole Lana/Clark thing grated on everyones damn nerves but overall the show has been great and it shows for being 10 years old not many shows these days can say that.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
This shit still runs?

*remembers his teen days when he got from school and Kristin Kreuk.. eh Smallville was on TV*

Oh man, those were the days :D

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
It's actually worth watching now, season 9 did a lot of recovery work, 10 seems to finally be a grown up show.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I hope not. She's hot, but her character is utterly annoying. She made a couple of appearances in season 9, none so far in 10.

FuzzyLogic

Kicking squealing Gucci little piggy
As much as I liked his parents, the show's better without them, less of the "but daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad" moments.

Still, with him being in Metropolis and working at the Daily Planet, it's not really Smallville anymore is it.

Gray

FH is my second home
Unlikely we'll be seeing Kreuk, and if we do it would probably be for a very short period since he had Lex' Krytonite "body" suit "installed" in her.

For this i am thankful - They need to continue to develope the story between Clark and Lois now, instead of them forever sidestepping the minute Lana appears.

I've always said, once this season is over, they should stop Smallville - and make a new series with the current cast called Metropolis. It would be similar to the old Lois and Clark series years and years ago, but with a storyline following on from the Smallville series.

But i don't know if it would happen... I recall before the season premiere of Season 10 that John Schneider warned Welling not to stay as Clark for too long, else he will end up never becoming anything else.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Oh god no, they need to close on a high and let it be. Lois and Clark was great, we don't need a new version of it.

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
Hello my name is Jacob, and I am a Smallville Addict :worthy:

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Season 9 was brilliant, i enjoyed ep1 of season 10. Love the suit really looking forward to him wearing it

Many people ask me why he cant fly yet as they dont watch it and i have to explain to them the whole point of Smallville was the story of him building up to being Superman as he isnt yet. Im glad Green Arrow is still in it he's brilliant

I'll be sad when this finishes ive really enjoyed the whole thing, there were a couple of seasons that were a bit Dawsons Creek but when they changed the writers and it went a little darker it was great

Gray

FH is my second home
Green Arrow is good indeed, i can't help but think though he is just a replacement for Bruce Wayne though, they even have their own similar backstories.

I guess they couldn't really have Batman in Smallville though, but i have noticed them occasionally mentioning Gotham City here and there - But no real mention, or even Easter Eggs of Wayne Enterprises.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Not after his training, he can control himself now. Thats why he is looking forward to banging lois, saying that id also be looking forward to banging Lois, alot more than Lana

Access Denied

It was like that when I got here...
Oh come on, didn't you get that quote? If no one does I'll be disappointed with your media education.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I've always said, once this season is over, they should stop Smallville - and make a new series with the current cast called Metropolis. It would be similar to the old Lois and Clark series years and years ago, but with a storyline following on from the Smallville series.

This IS the last season(according to several sources). Been known a while now, but as far as lois and clark go, i'm just curious on what kind of a memory wipe etc is gonna happen since lois doesn't know clark is superman.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom