Slow Crew on Vacation

Appollo

Part of the furniture
Who cares a fuck who rvr'ed when, with who, at what time and what area. Lets all hug :fluffle:

Rushie

Fledgling Freddie
So why didnt you post that instead of "no 8v8 to be had yesterday so we went to Labby" where it seems like there was no 8vs8 at all and the only option was to zerg around in Labyrinth?

"no 8v8 to be had yesterday FOR US so we went to labby"

happy?

think u should all simmer doon fs! its only a game and ur arguing about who was running were at what time...... its funny to read.... but theres a part of me cringing at the sillyness of it :p

Eleasias

Can't get enough of FH
I wasnt actually arguing about where TT ran at all, I dont really care or mind but it just bothered me that he posted that there was no 8vs8 that night when we had ~3 hours of non-stop 8vs8 :D

Your loss for going Laby though ;(

Appollo

Part of the furniture
Fighting the labby set grps wasnt exactly a loss, would rather 8v8 under normal circumstances ofc.

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Only just noticed this, I did not intend to give the impression that there was no 8vs8 on ava. It's been explained from our PoV quite well so indeed unclench, relax and keep running :)

Calmin

Fledgling Freddie
I agree with the sweaty sock!

Sounds like Avalons going fine again, maybe we can drop in when we dont have all 8 lads online on stonehenge since we can get reps more easily on avalon.

Sollers

Fledgling Freddie
I wasnt actually arguing about where TT ran at all, I dont really care or mind but it just bothered me that he posted that there was no 8vs8 that night when we had ~3 hours of non-stop 8vs8 :D

Your loss for going Laby though ;(

We actually had some fun ganking the laby setgroups who do nothing but gank the crap out of ppl all they with their 'uberskills' but are too afraid to show them out in the open field.

Don't beat open FG area ofc, but still.. we had fun :D

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Labby FG = 2 avalonial clerics 6 avalonian fire wizards and 18 scouts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom