Slow Crew on Vacation

Calmin

Fledgling Freddie
pl meh xD hehehe

We'd need a miracle first, and thats finding a toon you can actually play!

We already got Littles on Aug, one more AC guy and we'll find ourselves in Labby all the time!

islef

Loyal Freddie
Methinks i am to blame, everytime i play with someone they reroll server :( QQ

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
So is the grass greener on the other side?(have u rvred yet)?

Calmin

Fledgling Freddie
We'll let you guys know as soon as we've run.

We should be 95% finished Sunday night, and if the ML rush finishes in time we can run then.

Calmin

Fledgling Freddie
9 days from rolling to running fully templated ML'd and everything!

Not bad considering how awful we are at PVE!

First run was comedy genius, straight into the best group on the server and my qbinds hadnt saved after an LD. So after attempting to insta heal their bard i then proceeded to stand there spamming group insta heal!

Start as you mean to go on people!

uron

Loyal Freddie
1 time would have been acceptable almost though ben, but 3 times!?!?!?

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
The 8v8 zone on ava has been rather good last few days imo, we even managed a win or 2!

Is there any 8v8 zone there or just roaming grps=? any realm imbalance?(mids albs hib more)

Calmin

Fledgling Freddie
The 8v8 zone on ava has been rather good last few days imo, we even managed a win or 2!

Is there any 8v8 zone there or just roaming grps=? any realm imbalance?(mids albs hib more)

Theres a set 8v8 zone which like Ava is busiest Monday to Thursday we here.

Good to know Ava's 8v8 zone is getting better.

Eleasias

Can't get enough of FH
was like 10 grps the past couple days on ava 8vs8 zone, cant see why anyone would reroll to other server cause of lack of action :D fop wasnt even up for every rest break we needed after fights

Aybabtu

Fledgling Freddie
was like 10 grps the past couple days on ava 8vs8 zone, cant see why anyone would reroll to other server cause of lack of action :D fop wasnt even up for every rest break we needed after fights

Not bad :)

What i can say after our first runs there is; they run caster groups, have 16man groups, 8v8 isn't restricted to 1 zone :)

Calmin

Fledgling Freddie
Is it still stupid zerg though outside ava 8v8 zone?

Just all 3 realms in agramon in their hundreds noobing each other? Cause its not like that here at all.

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
Is it still stupid zerg though outside ava 8v8 zone?

Just all 3 realms in agramon in their hundreds noobing each other? Cause its not like that here at all.

Kinda, as hib i still think its much much easier to find fg fights in the zerg zone then as mid or alb, we had great fg v fg fights in zerg zone its all a matter of where u run.

Yday was kinda shit tho 300 albs invading mid front for the relics. so we logged after 1 h cba to run from svasud to 8v8 either:(

But sunday monday were great in 8v8 imo

swords

Can't get enough of FH
^^ no 8v8 to be had yesterday so we went to Labby. Incidently, having boated for miles to agramon bridge, we got humped by a hib FG and perhaps unsurprisingly, cockbash, simultaneously on the crossing. But at least the FG zone wasn't Breifane for a change (irony, as we went there and they had changed it to agramon, so we went to agramon and it was changed to breif again... wish they'd make their sodding minds up).

Calmin

Fledgling Freddie
8v8 zone on Stonehenge is usually briefine too! QQ!

Eleasias

Can't get enough of FH
^^ no 8v8 to be had yesterday so we went to Labby. Incidently, having boated for miles to agramon bridge, we got humped by a hib FG and perhaps unsurprisingly, cockbash, simultaneously on the crossing. But at least the FG zone wasn't Breifane for a change (irony, as we went there and they had changed it to agramon, so we went to agramon and it was changed to breif again... wish they'd make their sodding minds up).

what the fuck are you smoking? on 15th may 8vs8 action was goddamn uber, we played from 22 cet for a couple hours, had _LOADS_ of fg fights in agramon

Rigga Mortice

Fledgling Freddie
what the fuck are you smoking? on 15th may 8vs8 action was goddamn uber, we played from 22 cet for a couple hours, had _LOADS_ of fg fights in agramon

Good for you. We were there from 20 cet to about 21:30 cet whilst we saw Xnys getting death spam from Jamtland Mountains. No substance imbibed/inhaled afaik.

Boating all the way from Arvakr, and then Rensamark after we lost that port, and the only fight we found got added on by wolfbash and the 2 elf-barun-eldritch group at the entrance to Agramon. I guess it was one of the times when the fg zone got changed to Breifine...

After that it was several trips spent several trips running back and forth from Breifine and Agramon whilst the channel mods couldnt make up their mind.

I presume it started to sort itself out shortly afterwards, but after an hour and a half of mostly boat-journeys and travelling and 'giving it a chance to pick up' I defy even the most patient player not to log or do something else.

Eleasias

Can't get enough of FH
Good for you. We were there from 20 cet to about 21:30 cet whilst we saw Xnys getting death spam from Jamtland Mountains. No substance imbibed afaik.

Boating all the way from Arvakr, and then Rensamark after we lost that port, and the only fight we found got added on by wolfbash and the 2 elf-barun-eldritch group at the entrance to Agramon. I guess it was one of the times when the fg zone got changed to Breifine...

After that it was several trips spent several trips running back and forth from Breifine and Agramon whilst the channel mods couldnt make up their mind.

I presume it started to sort itself out shortly afterwards, but after an hour and a half of mostly boat-journeys and travelling and 'giving it a chance to pick up' I defy even the most patient player not to log or do something else.

:rolleyes:

15th of may was a tuesday, i got home at 21:05 cet and insta logged on cause the grp was waiting for me.. before that gl seeing deathspam from xnys gg.. took a boat to breif, zone got changed to agra, ran to there and never left unless we were killed (once i think) and then we went straight back to action.

staj-rm-15th-may.avi really speaks differently than you do mate

just because you are too I dont even know what, to find 8vs8 in such a great night of 8vs8 does not translate to 'no 8vs8 to be found so we went to labby'

Rigga Mortice

Fledgling Freddie
just because you are too I dont even know what, to find 8vs8 in such a great night of 8vs8 does not translate to 'no 8vs8 to be found so we went to labby'

What's your malfunction? We've already agreed our groups ran at different times. :rolleyes:

Why is it hard to comprehend there weren't any fights when we were roaming, but was by the time you were you were (you logged on just after 2100 cet, got buffed, boated from Arvakr etc, ran back to Agramon, roughly equates to about the time we stopped.)

And why would I lie about seeing Gwalmar's deathspam Jamtlamd... contrary to your self-belief, other than the fact I noted some of Xnys were out it makes no difference what Xnys do to me, just as I'm sure it makes no odds what TT does to you; Yet for some reason it still bothers you? Unclench, please!; no doubt there will be many more good nights of 8vs8 to come, this was just an off-night from our perpsective.

Eleasias

Can't get enough of FH
Indeed you are right, what TT does ingame has no relevance to me at all but the fact that Daemyr comes and says there was no 8vs8 to be had on 15th may on Avalon cluster is just spouting bullshit compared to what it truely was. It bothers me because some people for example might be pondering if it is worth rolling on the cluster and reading these forums.

And it was a typo in my first post, we ran from 21~ CET, not 22 CET. Also why do you go to Labby when the best primetime on the server for 8vs8 starts (21:00->23:30 CET) and then come to post there's no 8vs8?

duact

Fledgling Freddie
What's your malfunction? We've already agreed our groups ran at different times. :rolleyes:

Why is it hard to comprehend there weren't any fights when we were roaming, but was by the time you were you were (you logged on just after 2100 cet, got buffed, boated from Arvakr etc, ran back to Agramon, roughly equates to about the time we stopped.)

And why would I lie about seeing Gwalmar's deathspam Jamtlamd... contrary to your self-belief, other than the fact I noted some of Xnys were out it makes no difference what Xnys do to me, just as I'm sure it makes no odds what TT does to you; Yet for some reason it still bothers you? Unclench, please!; no doubt there will be many more good nights of 8vs8 to come, this was just an off-night from our perpsective.
Yes some of us were defending the realm while waiting for frs to come, still it's your loss not to find the 8vs8 action.

Who wants to go to laby lol

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Indeed you are right, what TT does ingame has no relevance to me at all but the fact that Daemyr comes and says there was no 8vs8 to be had on 15th may on Avalon cluster is just spouting bullshit compared to what it truely was. It bothers me because some people for example might be pondering if it is worth rolling on the cluster and reading these forums.

And it was a typo in my first post, we ran from 21~ CET, not 22 CET. Also why do you go to Labby when the best primetime on the server for 8vs8 starts (21:00->23:30 CET) and then come to post there's no 8vs8?

Can pretty much remember what happened. Last week we had problems and didn't run 1 of our 2 nights.

Tuesday, we logged on late, went to agramon and just before there, got killed by wolfbash + hib group. Went there again, roamed without realising the zone changed to breifine so ran down there. Ran around there for a while only seeing one alb group which was resting. Next time we saw them was with another mid group fighting and by chance, noticed again the zone had changed to agramon. Got annoyed at the boating, noticed port still wasn't up and since it was our only guild run this week (can't run on thursday), we decided to not chance it and went to laby for a laugh.

It doesn't really matter about people thinking of rolling here; everyone surely knows that off-nights happen occasionally. We just decided for once to go elsewhere. I don't know about you but I've only been able to go to laby a few times and this was the first time we as a guild could as 2 of our members have got computer upgrades. It's not exactly going to be a permanent thing now, is it.....

Shit happens, we left 8vs8 zone at whatever time after a good part of the night was done chasing where the zone was changed to and it so happened to be the time when things settled down.

Yes some of us were defending the realm while waiting for frs to come, still it's your loss not to find the 8vs8 action.

Who wants to go to laby lol

We wanted to go...just like you wanted to defend the realm for a little while... I'm pretty sure you're about as upset about defending as we are going to the labby. i.e. not at all! :D We still had a bit of a laugh ^^

Eleasias

Can't get enough of FH
So why didnt you post that instead of "no 8v8 to be had yesterday so we went to Labby" where it seems like there was no 8vs8 at all and the only option was to zerg around in Labyrinth?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom