Sex Sleeping with an African girlfriend (or not)

Err, should I ?

• Total voters

Saraden

Loyal Freddie
I have a problem.

I've lived in africa past year and been seeing this one local girl for past month (she's 26 me being 28).

She's smoking hot, smart and has one kid with some white South African who escaped back south to his wife and kids and left her here.

Every 5th person here has HIV.

I am leaving next Thursday and she's ok with that.

Basically, the question is, should i sleep with her ? I am very tempted even though the brain says NO.

More precisesly brain says that I'll break a condom, or she'll finds some miraculous way to get pregnant. Plus I have a tendency to worry "over nothing" untill I go crazy.

PS. To you romantic freddyshousers, I can't take her with me.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
It's actually 12% but if you're that worried about it, just ask her.

mycenae

Can't get enough of FH
If you're comfortable enough to ask her do so and then decide if you trust her reply....if not, you can have plenty of fun without having intercourse :)

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Ah I thought he meant SA, actually he hasn't specified the country.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Let's see here *rubs eyes* You're asking an internet forum, known for taking the piss and supporting idiotic behaviour(for fun), if you should have sex that has a minor chance to give you HIV, IF she's one of the 12-20%, and IF you don't wear a condom(or two if you're really scuuured), just for ONE rump in the sack?

Just be a man and get her to blow you goodbye. Geees.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
He used to go out with a black chick, so he'd probably say knock yourself out...?

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Your chances of catching the hivvy from an unknown african girl assuming you don't do anal is

1/64,000

What this means is, you can bang sixty three thousand nine hundred and ninety african girls and then as long as you stop there - you'll be fine.
Trust me. I deal with statistics every day.

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
I'm not just sure you should do it, I'm HIV positive.

(can't believe I was the first to say it)

gunner440

Hey Daddy Altman
Whatever, I voted 'no'. The only reason I'd vote yes is to be able to click the 'funny' button on the post a month or so from now telling us he has AIDS.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
So guy has opportunity to be intimate with a girl he really likes, and based on nothing but hilarious scaremongering you're all suggesting he hide from life in case of the tiniest chance of something bad happening?

Interesting. :)

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
HIV is one thing, but condoms are pretty good against that one.
Pregnancy? See above about condoms.
Are you a blood donor? If you are, you won't be able to give blood for a year if you sleep with her.

If that doesn't stop you, then you're own person and you make your own choices. I *personally* wouldn't do the dirty.

gunner440

Hey Daddy Altman
So guy has opportunity to be intimate with a girl he really likes, and based on nothing but hilarious scaremongering you're all suggesting he hide from life in case of the tiniest chance of something bad happening?

Interesting. :)

I'll remember this when he finishes typing up his 'I have AIDS' post in a month's time telling us how the skin on his face just keeps crumbling up and falling off due to his newly-acquired STDs.

On a more serious note the guy is giving us incomplete bits of data to work with.

- He mentions that she has a kid and doesn't specify whether it was a natural or c-section birth.
- He mentions that she is smart but not whether she is smarter than him.
- He says she's 'smoking hot' but doesn't give a comparison. After a year living in the jungle he might have prison eyes where even the ugliest of bints start looking like Beyonce.
- In his words, the previous owner (the South African guy) 'escaped'. Isn't that an interesting choice of word?
- Every 5th person there has HIV. We don't know whether she's first, second or third in the sample.
- Apparently she is 'ok' with him leaving. Why does he need her permission? I don't recall any mention of a ring involved.

Answers/comments to the above points would strongly help us making a truly informed decision. Based on (the lack of) current information it seems like the chick in question is too much work and dangerous and it would be more advisable for our fellow Freddy to stick to the £2-a-month Africans.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Answers/comments to the above points would strongly help us making a truly informed decision. Based on (the lack of) current information it seems like the chick in question is too much work and dangerous and it would be more advisable for our fellow Freddy to stick to the £2-a-month Africans.

Assuming he barebacks and doesn't know her status his odds are 1/64000, if he puts a condom on it goes into the 1/millions.

If she is HIV positive, chances from female>male = 1/8000 or so without a condom, with a condom it's still 1/millions.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
what's the worst that could happen?

On the day you find out your father was an alien gay leper who had an affair with a mad psychopath who is now threatening to release a dirty bomb over your home town, your dick could fall off leaving an ugly gaping wound which if you don't put a plaster over it will be occupied by a nice but noisy family of squirrels who won't pay rent and will play loud music when you're trying to sleep.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Which country? This is very important, you have to consider the extradition treaties.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber

I suppose so, if you think 5% prevalence of the disease in sub-Saharan Africa, 69% of the world's HIV+ population and 72% of all AIDS deaths in 2009 is hilarious scaremongering...

...personally, I call it a 1 in 20 chance of sleeping with someone who has a disease that'd ruin your life :)

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
If you accidently knock her up you could always sell the kid to kony 2k12

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Assuming he barebacks and doesn't know her status his odds are 1/64000, if he puts a condom on it goes into the 1/millions.

If she is HIV positive, chances from female>male = 1/8000 or so without a condom, with a condom it's still 1/millions.

I don't get how you arrive at those figures.

If it's 1 in 64000, how come the prevalence is as high as 1 in 20 - or 5%. I'm pretty sure not every single African has to have had sex 3200 times to get AIDS...

If it's 1 in millions then AIDS is spreading by magic over there...

I think the 1/8000 HIV+ female>mail transfer chance must be pretty innacurate? *googles*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom