slash merc's

G

gwyneth-love

you`ll have no haste bonus though .. And ill rather use Battler .

X

Xeanor

an artifacts that's broken after 1 week and you can't get again

O

old.Sko

problem they have shitty stats on em =D
and being alb you dont need legendary weapon - can be used just for looks =D
what's best found so far - harpy feather cloak which turned out to give -10% thrust resist to opponents when its ability activated.
(thrust mercfiltrator with it hits sb for ~480 with dual shadows (3 str relic))

linnet:
This artifact levels from kobolds, elves and lurikeens =D
they dont have to be casters.
no alb race gives exp for it ^^

Y

Yussef

Battler

Level: 51 Quality: 100, Usable in Left Hand
DPS: 16.5, Speed: 4.1, Bonus: 35

15 Strength
15 Dexterity
10 AF Bonus
5 Crush Resist
5 Thrust Resist
5 Slash Resist
5 Melee Damage Bonus
5 Melee Speed Bonu

Procs a 1 minute duration buff, that basically increases your weaponskill by ~50%.

Also has a 350 AoE charge that debuffs the enemy by 19% absorb and gives you 19% absorb, lasts 1 minute.

Levels up from specific races in RvR only, need about 500k RP's to gain full abilities, not sure if that figure was for solo or grouped though. As it is actually based off the exp not rps.

O

old.Sko

so far i know only one person who leveled it and he resides on gaheris =D

Y

Yussef

Sko, the Harpy Cloak doesnt debuff thrust, it debuffs magic resists

Secondary ability: Disoriented charge: Target has 10% chance to miss with melee attack and 10% increase in chance to be hit by spells damage.

O

old.Sko

Originally posted by Yussef
Sko, the Harpy Cloak doesnt debuff thrust, it debuffs magic resists

Secondary ability: Disoriented charge: Target has 10% chance to miss with melee attack and 10% increase in chance to be hit by spells damage.
Exactly. that's what description says =D
unfortunatly when item was entered into database it got other property set as far as i know =D

W

wildsorcerer

ive been slash till about RR4 crush for a short while maybe 100K RP's and now im thrust

i went crush to prepare for 1.64 changes in styles a whiel ago but as the patch never appeared i went thrust ..

crush was better WS but if u are re-specin then u will lose the auto trained points so if u lvled on slash / thrust and want to go crush then u gota lose sum parry ( 25 ) but MoParry 1 will bring that back up .....

i found the sound effects for crush unbearable .. prolly im just used to slash swish swish sounds :) but it was really anoying .

as for crush styles i only really use DW styles anyway so no differance tbh .....

1.64 crush will b vv good imo but if u gonna go crush prolly best to make a half-orge

Slash is good for solo/ duo Vs SB's go for IP and purge

Thrust good for groups as its mainly mids we are fightin ,, ( i know things are changin and hibs have been showin up a lot latley ) go for PF then Dert 5 then purge imo

crush was good but tbh i wasnt SCed i only had + 10 crush and 48 in it at that as i only used a single line re-spec not full and lower parry ........

i find thrust far better than crush but really cant tell a lota difference with it compared to slash ...

as for not getin groups coz yr slash thats just strange ... RR4 slash merc is certainly a merc id welcome in a group ..

what ever spec, mercs are the best tank on alb imo and the death spams prove it

Users who are viewing this thread