Slang (old) (the revised edition)

A

Ala

Gotta love it though :D

Slang (the revised edition)

AEROPLANE BLONDE one who has bleached/dyed her hair but still has a black box

BADLY PACKED KEBAB a vulgar (but still excellent) term for the female genitalia

BRITNEY SPEARS Modern Slang for 'beers'. e.g. "Couple of Britneys please Doreen"

BRUCE LEE erect nipple (as in, a hard Nip).

BEER SCOOTER the ability to get home after a night out on the booze and not remember it. i.e. "I don't even remember getting home last night, I must have caught the beer scooter".

BUNNY-BOILER an unhinged and overly possessive woman. From the rabbit boiling scene in the film "Fatal Attraction". e.g. "I don't like the look of that aeroplane blonde -- could be a bunny boiler".

DRINK-LINK a modern term for a cashpoint machine (ATM). Named so because it is common to visit one before going out on the booze

JOHNNY-NO-STARS a young man of substandard intelligence, the typical adolescent who works in a burger restaurant. The 'no-stars' comes from the badges displaying stars that staff at fast-food restaurants often wear to show their level of training.

MUMBLER an attractive girl in tight shorts or jeans, etc. i.e. you can see the 'lips' moving but can't quite make out what they're saying.

NELSON MANDELA Rhyming Slang for 'Stella' (the lager).

ONE IN THE DEPARTURE LOUNGE the need to defecate imminently.

PEARL HARBOUR cold (weather). An example of it would be - "It's a bit Pearl Harbour out there!" Meaning - there's a nasty 'nip' in the air.

RAGMAN'S COAT untidy and unkempt pubic hair. e.g. "That mumbler looks quite fit but I bet she's got a kebab like a ragmans coat!"

RELEASE A CHOCOLATE HOSTAGE to defecate. e.g. "I've got one in the departure lounge, so I'm just nipping out to release a chocolate hostage".

SALAD DODGER an excellent phrase for an overweight person.

SKIN-CHIMNEY see BADLY PACKED KEBAB.

SWAMP-DONKEY a deeply unattractive woman.

TART FUEL or BITCH PISS bottled Alcopops, e.g. Hooch, regularly consumed by young women.

UP ON BLOCKS menstruating. i.e. Out of action, a bit like a car in a garage. e.g. "I don't think I'll be in luck tonight lads,the missus is up on blocks".

WALLACE AND GROMIT Rhyming Slang for 'vomit'.

WYNONA RYDER Rhyming Slang for 'cider'. e.g. "Pint of Wynona, half a Nelson and a bottle of tart fuel please Doreen".

S

swords

a personal fav is:

Nigella Shites: that particularly nasty crap after eating too much rich food.

Users who are viewing this thread