Games Skyrim

Access Denied

It was like that when I got here...
I don't go into the games bit so don't start =P

Who plays it then? Also, if you have it for a console, I feel sorry for you if you get a bug, fixing it is easier for the PC.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Played it round a friends house a few days ago. Watched him try to shoot a dragon with a longbow - he just kept getting nuked. Dragon too powerful. Anyway. Great graphics, brilliant sound, but not my cup of tea. Got quickly bored of it TBH.

taB

Part of the furniture
Played it round a friends house a few days ago. Watched him try to shoot a dragon with a longbow - he just kept getting nuked. Dragon too powerful. Anyway. Great graphics, brilliant sound, but not my cup of tea. Got quickly bored of it TBH.

Pfft. Dragons are a piece of piss once you get into it. I'm using vanilla gear and met my first Ancient one yesterday. Poor fucker had to put up with me trying to up my block & restoration skills.

Fucking legendary game. Shame I don't have more time to play it.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
It's definately game of the year for me.

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
The fact they managed to start a huge meme with the arrow to the knee thing is legendary.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I was going to move this thread to the game forum but I took an arrow to the knee :(

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
I am sorry. That might not have been very appropriate in this thread, or forum.

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Question for you guys. So I rented this yesterday and I've played about 5 hours already. (its soo good). So I got to the first village (River something) and then went and completed the quest to retrieve the golden claw. So I get it and go back to the village and rest up for the night. I get up the next day and go outside and suddenly there are about 10 people who are trying to kill me. Is this a bug? They followed me for a long time but eventually gave up and I was able to sneak into the village to return the claw but they still want to kill me. Anyone esle had this problem? I'm on xbox for the record.

Access Denied

You didn't happen to kill a Chicken while you're were in town did you?

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
No I've heard about that and I didn't! I did pick the lock and go into the house of a couple of people in town on the first night though....and a little girl did see me in one of the houses...think that's what it is?

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Probably. I think they kind of overreacted though. It is not like you raped the women and then murdered them.

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
I still can't get my head around how big and long that Golden claw quest was. I must have spent 2 hours down in that place easy!

You know what's kind of annoying? So I'm in the second town and I happend to look up and saw a castle of sorts on top of the mountain beside it...but I can't find a way up to it!

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Those chickens are grasses. You didn't steal some vegetables in front of a chicken did you?

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
I did take some veggies but it was at night!

Killswitch

FH is my second home
Got it on the PS3 for my birthday, but just can't get used to playing an FPS-style game on a console controller. I'm probably going to be getting a gaming PC early next year (my laptop plays WoW and FM, which is all I've played for the last year or so) so I might give it a try on PC as well. Got to say that it looks stunning though, I just suck at it!

megadave

I am a FH squatter
Santa gave it to me today, need to decide what type of character to make, know nothing at the moment :)

Helme

Resident Freddy
Just pick a race you like the looks of, the differences in bonus-abilities are minimal. Racial skills are nice, but not really needed anywhere. Then just play, you'll figure out what type of character you want as you go.

Access Denied

One thing though, try to avoid going into dungeons and keeps and such unless you're on a quest to do so. It tends to screw up any quests you then get for that place. I had to start again because of that.

Himse

FH is my second home
Got this today, seems like a solid game, the graphics are awesome too!

Can't wait to get deeper into it, only just doing the first quests at the moment!

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Does anyone else have trouble reading the text? It might just be that my tv isnt big enough but I have a very hard time reading the text.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
One thing though, try to avoid going into dungeons and keeps and such unless you're on a quest to do so. It tends to screw up any quests you then get for that place. I had to start again because of that.

disagree. exploring and taking everything on that you find is what the elder scrolls is about.

Access Denied

disagree. exploring and taking everything on that you find is what the elder scrolls is about.

Well it doesn't happen to all quests but:

The quest you get from the Orcs near Riften was broken for me since I had already explored the cave.

And a couple of others as well. Sometimes it'll work out, like if you've already explored the Barrow before starting the Dragon Claw quest but not always.

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
text size still driving me nuts. Need a new tv :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom