Skool

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Ladies and germs,

some of you have been in the know for a while, but here is the announcement for all to see:

I am going up for my bachelor of information technology starting today. In a couple hours in fact. This will seriously cut down my FH and gaming time, though I will prolly pop in now and again to ask super-noob questions about java.

I am not leaving, but you will be seeing rather less of me. I will miss you, become frustrated and most likely eventually pine away especially given the fact that of the 500 people or so in the academy of IT and Communication at that particular facility, about 10 are girls and they're all doing bloody touchy feely communication studies and not the awesomesauce that is IT :eek:

So. Goodbye for now...ish.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Good luck Teeds!
Hope it all goes well as you hang out around the communication studies lecture rooms!

Marc

FH is my second home
Pfft, im doing a masters in applied accounting and I still find the time to be a father, browse fh and play games. Its all about getting your priorities right.

Games > FH > Family > Skool

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Toodles Teedles, and have fun! :)

Fweddy

FH is my second home
Good luck Teedles. And don't forget the most important lesson of school is binge drinking.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Good luck with it matey. We'll get deebs to sort out a mobile app for this place and then you keep up in lectures. You know it makes sense.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Oh no, now there might be a delay on the photo competition threads! ;)

Good luck with your studies, hope it all goes well.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
You're going fucking nowhere m8. You'll be all dead keen at first, but you'll find that you post on the green in t'evenings anyway :)

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Get back here bitch! :eek:
No really get back here! :eek:
No, this isn't anything nice either, you still need to get your ass back here! :eek:
Aww, ok... Good luck fella! :D

TdC

well.

that was bracing 0o

I have to read and write several books, swim the Atlantic, cure world hunger and discover room temperature superconductors before next Thursday. Bracing stuff indeed 0o

TdC

I'm not allowed to read my own going-away thread? Fascist! Anyways, I am off to print my studyguides, laters :p

Fweddy

FH is my second home
So now he's gone what did everyone really think of him?

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
I'm not allowed to read my own going-away thread? Fascist! Anyways, I am off to print my studyguides, laters :p
GTFO and learn something! :eek:

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
He's blatantly going to be bored stupid as he already knows all that shit. He'll also be forced to come out now he'll have no tits to stare at.

And all for some silly letters after his name. Bloody hell teeds, why didn't you choose the course with the highest wimmins to cock ratio?

TdC

Bloody hell teeds, why didn't you choose the course with the highest wimmins to cock ratio?

entertainment management? haha!

a mate showed me his self-reflection reporty thing that you have to make for each class. it was ten megabytes of text. I'm writing it out to fully appreciate it. ten megabytes of text. ffs :eek:

I wonder if I can get away with "the proof I learned something lies in my passing score on the test".

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
So now he's gone what did everyone really think of him?

I loved him and will miss him dearly :fluffle:

Not that he's gone anywhere, cos his little green light is still on

.....Go on then, bugger off :kissit:

Chilly

Balls of steel
entertainment management? haha!

a mate showed me his self-reflection reporty thing that you have to make for each class. it was ten megabytes of text. I'm writing it out to fully appreciate it. ten megabytes of text. ffs :eek:

I wonder if I can get away with "the proof I learned something lies in my passing score on the test".

10 MB my arse. 9.99MB of microsoft formatting bollocks and 10KB or text more like.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Teeds life for the next 3 years...

1232431538158.jpg

...with Science chanced to Nerd Studies ofc!

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
If I could be arsed I'd so paste a hairy camp gay man where that girl is. In my prime I would have, but I have pizza to cook.

What's become of me? :(

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
You've been broken by our supreme PSN attack.

TdC

10 MB my arse. 9.99MB of microsoft formatting bollocks and 10KB or text more like.

heh prolly, there are a few tables in it so you may be right. also the enlightened haven that is the I-Studies first year does not recognise open document standards. ffs.

In my prime I would have, but I have pizza to cook.

What's become of me? :(

over the hill, clearly. you = feebling :p

hellos everyone! I have just had the second full day and am recovering with a beer and some crisps as tomorrow and the rest of the weekend and week-nights will be spent mostly on homework and working ahead.

first lesson left me with a shocking amount of homework, which I barely managed to scrape through and the second is nothing less than jaw-droppingly ball busting with the amount of work asked given we now are also working on projects both individually and in group form.

I started some social stuffs (wot, me social? who'd have thought!), a class drop-box and got awesome thanks from most people in the class after putting my summary for applied organizational science (which took me three days of near constant work even though it was only one frigging chapter :eek:) in there, and even managed to convince one of the teachers that I aer teh SERIOOZ!! contrary to what most people around me seem to think hehe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom