Skandinavisk rvr grupp.... looking for the last people to complete our rvr grp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Straef said:
You got the account from a friend, big difference. I honestly don't understand why it's against the CoC to take over someone else's account if they let the new owners be :eek:

Difference is, im not that dumb to buy an account over ebay and get fcked over bigtime. ;)

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Those of you that are in the setup are:

Cleric: Lighthealer/ Lightfighter
Cleric: Aiava
Sorcerer: Snewk / Fetbuffen
Reaver: Freggy /Thunderstorm
Paladin: Marchegiani
Mercenary: Oljad
Friar: Quikxo
Thuergist: Varadero
Cabalist: Alexie

Thought it would be good to know whic you are playing with ; )

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
fettoken said:

we gonna be running around naked :D ? plz plz plz :drink:

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
fettoken said:

9 man grp gif!

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Have made a few rearrangements in our set group... and are 2 man short. Currently looking for a:
*Tri Spec Cabalist. Preferably toa´d and ready for rvr
*Cleric also toa´d and ready for rvr.

Would give some extra hugs if the cleric were ml10 warlord.

If you know with yourself that won´t have time to play that often, then dont sign up as it can be quiet annoying if someone never shows up.

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
fettoken said:
Difference is, im not that dumb to buy an account over ebay and get fcked over bigtime. ;)
So you think getting an acc from a friend, rather than getting it from ebay, is a particulary bright move? :d Think again ;p

Skuggan

Fledgling Freddie
got an RR6 fully toad ml8 Theurg if the theurg spot is still open

Talsar

Albion Legend
fettoken said:
Have made a few rearrangements in our set group... and are 2 man short. Currently looking for a:
*Tri Spec Cabalist. Preferably toa´d and ready for rvr
*Cleric also toa´d and ready for rvr.

Would give some extra hugs if the cleric were ml10 warlord.

If you know with yourself that won´t have time to play that often, then dont sign up as it can be quiet annoying if someone never shows up.

If there is going to be set nights, i.e. Thurs/Fri 8pm to 11pm. Then i can plan my time online better... if it is going to be as and when, past experience has told me it does not work ;)

If you have covered this in thread, my apologies, i read the first and last post only :eek7:

If going to have set weeks, let me know what days - if Wed i cant do :(

Regardless - Talsar 41 rej, 35 enh, ML10, Di2, Purge2, Mcl2, WildHealing 2, signing up :) - TOA'd up and ready for action.

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Straef said:
So you think getting an acc from a friend, rather than getting it from ebay, is a particulary bright move? :d Think again ;p

plz stop your shit Straef. and spend your time on more usefull stuff. then acting like a **** here.:wanker: :wanker:

i think 95% of daoc doesnt bother if he lvl'ed the char himself, / ebayed/ bought from friend.

just quit it.:worthy:

/Freggy

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Talsar said:
If there is going to be set nights, i.e. Thurs/Fri 8pm to 11pm. Then i can plan my time online better... if it is going to be as and when, past experience has told me it does not work ;)

If you have covered this in thread, my apologies, i read the first and last post only :eek7:

If going to have set weeks, let me know what days - if Wed i cant do :(

Regardless - Talsar 41 rej, 35 enh, ML10, Di2, Purge2, Mcl2, WildHealing 2, signing up :) - TOA'd up and ready for action.

Yeah youre quiet right... i haven´t set up specific dates yet, but that i will do when things get a bit organised. Will be on tonight on Snewk / Fetbuffen and planning a few things, will probably set times for rvr groups two times on ordinary days and some on saturday. Would be nice if you could join us tho ;>

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Straef said:

Straef... you make me laugh every day :)

mikke

Can't get enough of FH
oh well, if you need a mincer or theurg pm me! just do /gc who :D

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
necromania said:
plz stop your shit Straef. and spend your time on more usefull stuff. then acting like a **** here.:wanker: :wanker:

i think 95% of daoc doesnt bother if he lvl'ed the char himself, / ebayed/ bought from friend.

just quit it.:worthy:

/Freggy
I think the 95% bit far from the actual number, tho you might want to make a poll to see whether anyone else gives a shit or if I'm just a loner.
And no, I won't stop being a wanker, as it's what I am. And to be frank, I enjoy it :>
And doing something useful with my time would be what, giving you some grammar classes, seeing you don't mind going that low :d
Kinag said:
Ebay sucks, Straef rox!

CoD2!

(^_^)
Yarly :d <3
fettoken said:
Straef... you make me laugh every day :)
When you think about what subject I've been on about, you must find yourself rather amusing :d

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Straef said:
When you think about what subject I've been on about, you must find yourself rather amusing :d

No i laugh at your pathetic attempts to demoralize me, whic fails miserably every time. Worse attention whore ever, and you don´t have to take out your needs in my thread.

edit: In fact, why don´t you make your own little whine corner about me in the off topic?

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
fettoken said:
No i laugh at your pathetic attempts to demoralize me, whic fails miserably every time. Worse attention whore ever, and you don´t have to take out your needs in my thread.

edit: In fact, why don´t you make your own little whine corner about me in the off topic?
Because it'd get closed, and I prefer bugging trading ***** :>

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Straef said:
IAnd doing something useful with my time would be what, giving you some grammar classes, seeing you don't mind going that low :d

talking about Grammer classes. tsk tsk.
whos going low now?:worthy:

/Pwned

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Straef said:
Because it'd get closed, and I prefer bugging trading ***** :>

FH should start considering Perma banning your account imo. but on the other side your a good laugh, cause your acting like a fooked up ****..:flame:

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
necromania said:
talking about Grammer classes. tsk tsk.
whos going low now?:worthy:

/Pwned
You mean the 'IAnd' bit? The bit that wasn't in my original post, but mysteriously appeared in your quote? I suppose faking quotes is pretty low, indeed :>
And let's say that it were indeed in my original post, then it would've been a spelling error, rather than a grammatical one, so you still wouldn't have a valid point :)

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
necromania said:
FH should start considering Perma banning your account imo. but on the other side your a good laugh, cause your acting like a fooked up ****..:flame:
Why would you consider banning me, if I'm such a laugh? Surely following the CoC, as in being against selling/trading accounts, isn't such a horrible thing? And I haven't been particulary abusive, yet.

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Straef said:
Why would you consider banning me, if I'm such a laugh? Surely following the CoC, as in being against selling/trading accounts, isn't such a horrible thing? And I haven't been particulary abusive, yet.

dont accuse ppl if you dont have the proof.:wanker: :wanker: :wanker:

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
necromania said:
dont accuse ppl if you dont have the proof.:wanker: :wanker: :wanker:
I'm not accusing him of anything. His taking over someone else's account is a fact, and as far as I know he's never bothered denying it, so why would I need proof?

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Golena said:
The thread has served it's purpose surely.
It's free for the trolls now! :flame:

And yet the flames roar, find a bridge to hide under you trolls !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom