Skandinavisk rvr grupp.... looking for the last people to complete our rvr grp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Straef said:
I don't think I'd pass for Swedish, but it's worth a shot. Thanks!
And excuse me for having zero respect for people taking credit for traded acc's ;(

Good for you mate :)

If you don´t mind me saying, please stop clogging up this thread with your trolling. And if you wan´t to dirtytalk me, make an official statement.... in your OWN thread.

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
fettoken said:
Groups are full, as it is now.. if someone leaves i´ll let you know.

fettoken said:
If you don´t mind me saying, please stop clogging up this thread with your trolling.

The thread has served it's purpose surely.
It's free for the trolls now! :flame:

Dakkath said:
Ok, going to a closer analogy, if someone had have posted a thread about a ML raid where only people of Nationality X were invited, regardless of their reasons for doing so, this place would be in a bloody uproar and you know it!!!

It was quite obvious to everyone else why they were asking for people of nationality X I imagine..
Yeah you may of been taking the piss, but someone who didn't see this is no different to you not seeing what the original poster was on about. Bringing long standing racial history into it was just asking to be shot down however.

Drucken

Fledgling Freddie
Dakkath said:
<all the stuff he said>

why is the main language of the server english, racism!!!!!!!
why are there no scandinavian servers, racism!!!!!!!
why are there only spanish speaking guilds, racism
why does this guy only want scandinavian people on his team... can be only one explanation: he is a racist
(sarcasm: off)

take a good look at your posts and think to yourself if it just cant be this way because different nationalities speak different languages and this guy wants to make it easier to get people to understand eachother even if they do speak english on ventrilo it would probably be easier with accents etc. (except when the danish speaks :p)
As for the only one nationality ml raid i think spanish guilds has done it a few times through aliance and spoken spanish in bg... racism? no! just that all people doesnt speak english and wth according to your opinions I should be writing this in swedish!

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Drucken said:
would probably be easier with accents etc. (except when the danish speaks :p)
!

RACIST!!!!!!11111

Danish is the language of love an you know it :D

Dakkath

Can't get enough of FH
Valgyr said:
We all know swedes are like the ferraris of daoc!

You mean they sound nice, look pretty enough but are ridicously expensive and driven by blokes who are compensating for something???

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
Dakkath said:
You mean they sound nice, look pretty enough but are ridicously expensive and driven by blokes who are compensating for something???
indeed;)

Lethul

FH is my second home
>.< Pooned said:
cause they got better connection from the others :/ nerf sweden xDDD

but my 100mbit has been troublesome lately :( i had yellow ping yesterday once

Usura

Fledgling Freddie
Thorwyn[B&Q] said:
2-3 years ago, you would have created a 15 page flame/diss/rofl thread with this sentence.
Times have changed. ;)

hehe, and its good. gives us 2h pallys chance to get rvr grp from time to time :p

Graendel

Fledgling Freddie
Dakkath said:

Good description of fire wizards!

Dakkath

Can't get enough of FH
Graendel said:
Good description of fire wizards!

With a guild name like Arctic Circle, surely you should be respeccing to ice again for RvR

Graendel

Fledgling Freddie
Dakkath said:
With a guild name like Arctic Circle, surely you should be respeccing to ice again for RvR

Tell that to Glendari! We did a guild vote and he got the wizard spot.

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
fettoken said:
Good for you mate :)

If you don´t mind me saying, please stop clogging up this thread with your trolling. And if you wan´t to dirtytalk me, make an official statement.... in your OWN thread.
It's hardly 'dirty talk', as it's a fact that you didn't level the character yourself, and neither did you acquire the first few ranks. Plus the fact that I just love to stalk you, and the mods won't let me make any 'Olol, ebay!' thread without locking it when it's about to turn interesting.
Pirkel said:
<gets wet>
Oi, you're making it look like I said something dirty, which I surely didn't :p
necromania said:
why do you care really ? :worthy:
Because quite a number of friends and guildies sold their acc's, which I didn't fancy, aswell as starting out geared up or at a decent rank allows you to skip the hard/boring bit, whilst taking credit for it. Also, it gives the impression that the new owner knows how to play the char, which often isn't the case. And, I just love to bitch at people.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
For those who know they are in the rvr group, i got a Teamspeak channel set up, you can send me a pm here for info or contact me on my msn. If everyone is online, im thinking that we could do a few runs this friday :)

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Straef said:
Because quite a number of friends and guildies sold their acc's, which I didn't fancy, aswell as starting out geared up or at a decent rank allows you to skip the hard/boring bit, whilst taking credit for it. Also, it gives the impression that the new owner knows how to play the char, which often isn't the case. And, I just love to bitch at people.

its obvious you dont know how to play a char if you for an example buy a RR10l0 char and gets it to 10l1 on 2 years. but buying a RR2 char and gets it to RR7 must be shown as having skills at that class.

its lame to buy high RR/toad'ed ppl as you dont get credit for getting the RP. but fettoken didnt buy the sorc as high RR. so i really dont see the problem ???:kissit:

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
necromania said:
its obvious you dont know how to play a char if you for an example buy a RR10l0 char and gets it to 10l1 on 2 years. but buying a RR2 char and gets it to RR7 must be shown as having skills at that class.

its lame to buy high RR/toad'ed ppl as you dont get credit for getting the RP. but fettoken didnt buy the sorc as high RR. so i really dont see the problem ???:kissit:
The fact that the original owner, aswell as having it fully toa'ed, which saves you half the effort, makes it an issue to me ;p And your idea about the amount of rps earned being equivalant to skill isn't quite correct :d

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Straef said:
The fact that the original owner, aswell as having it fully toa'ed, which saves you half the effort, makes it an issue to me ;p And your idea about the amount of rps earned being equivalant to skill isn't quite correct :d

so what if the char were templatet when he bought it ? :D low RR too. and i know the template on the char has beeb changed a few times, so he HAD to do a effort anyway. :)

Graendel

Fledgling Freddie
necromania said:
so what if the char were templatet when he bought it ? :D low RR too. and i know the template on the char has beeb changed a few times, so he HAD to do a effort anyway. :)

I don't have much against Ebaying an account if you're fed up with the game... but if it's such an effort to redo templates and stuff by the new owner why not just buy a new account and take pride in having done all the work yourself?

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Graendel said:
I don't have much against Ebaying an account if you're fed up with the game... but if it's such an effort to redo templates and stuff by the new owner why not just buy a new account and take pride in having done all the work yourself?

Yes but that would take all the fun out of making Ebay accusation(sp?) threads :(

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
For god sake i haven´t bought anything from ebay.. get over it.

Graendel

Fledgling Freddie
Andrilyn said:
Yes but that would take all the fun out of making Ebay accusation(sp?) threads :(

We never did one for Roddy did we?

FAO Erodafira! WTF no more rezz rps! QQ!

Dakkath

Can't get enough of FH
Poor old Roddy...

Well, at least he was always more than happy to fill a SC order for you if you asked over /as :p

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
fettoken said:
For god sake i haven´t bought anything from ebay.. get over it.
You got the account from a friend, big difference. I honestly don't understand why it's against the CoC to take over someone else's account if they let the new owners be :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom