Skalds - future bots?

Eater of Kobolds

Fledgling Freddie
With the croc tear ring incoming skalds won't even need to be in a group to have his chants affect realm members. So I fear people will just have them as speedbots and stick them on a groupmember, which screws up rp gain for all non-bot skalds. Any thoughts?

ruahtian

Fledgling Freddie
skalds will have to do as thanes are doing hoping that mythic make them more group friendly.

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
I could just about see the high end RvR guilds (of all the realms) possibly doing this, dunno though - it does boarder on over-excessive really. I can't see it becoming a situation like we have with buffbots.

Chosen

Resident Freddy
ruahtian said:
skalds will have to do as thanes are doing hoping that mythic make them more group friendly.

lol ? I've NEVER had any probs getting RvR groups with my skald so thats just bs.
and to the topic dude! they still do damage and are way more effective then a afk skald running speed chant, a good skald can interupt and assist at the same time.

stubbyrulz

Fledgling Freddie
bah hope this dosent happen cos my first level 50 was a thane and my skald almost 50 now so i hope they don fuck up my second level 50 :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom