Situation Orc's PL-spot

Demon2k3

One of Freddy's beloved
Thadius said:
Nope im on my third cup :p

you're third cup, if you drink 2-3 more you're gonna wee an waterfall next time the bladder urges.

trying new emote
:england: = :puke: in football
SWEDEN 4tw.

RejuvFluff

Banned
psyco said:
i was just saying give him credit for trying and not take his ethic roots into it, its rasist
also you can understand him. just he uses slang and bad grammar
daoc is a community, and your alienating him for doing bad things, its not like his stealing from you, as the game is manifactured in such a way to prevent that, everything is fare, and if you got 'scammed' by him its probbly as much fault his as it is your
and afterall your forgetting its just a game, no-one deserves that kinda responce for playing a game badly

so i stand by my comment and....

*thinks.... thinks again.... thinks one last time... hits submit*
like that?
https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=190050&highlight=Conserning
Yeah, I'm sorry... I'm just having a go at darkho cause I felt like it, he's a real standup guy! really!

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Thadius said:
I dont have a PHD in English, I just hate to see my national language bastardised like that.

Using bad English when you are trying to prove a point just makes you look silly, I don't know why but it does.

And anyway, how can It be racist?

He says he is from England, so if he cant speak english what the hell is he doing in this country?

You wouldnt move to France or Germanywithout learning the lingo, would you?

lol your acting like such a :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: today . zzomgzz

Erulin

One of Freddy's beloved
Some people tend to suffer from Dyslexcia. Poking fun at their use of a written language is the same as making fun of a kid with no legs cause he can't skip a rope like others...

In a word ? Pathetic.

There, perfect English even though I AM dyslexic and English is only my 4th language... Does this make me rock ? NO But then neither does your bashing of people's use of the Queen's English.

Empathy it's called... being able to place yourself in someone elses situation. You clearly lack this human ability.

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
Thadius said:
I dont have a PHD in English, I just hate to see my national language bastardised like that.

Using bad English when you are trying to prove a point just makes you look silly, I don't know why but it does.

And anyway, how can It be racist?

He says he is from England, so if he cant speak english what the hell is he doing in this country?

You wouldnt move to France or Germanywithout learning the lingo, would you?

its not being bastardised.... have you ever been to hackney? or even listen'd to the youth of today, they do seem to use a completly differant language

it doesn't make you look silly, it makes you look undereducated, therefor you instantly seem wrong, and are belittled

let me translate your first post....
Thadius said:
Shakespeare would be turning in his grave at the state of your English
for those who dont know shakespeare *is* a great english playwriter, who's influence's have alterted the english language
and by saying that shakespeare would hate how his favorite aof all launguages has changed
translating into: "your english is shit m8"
in context it would be rasist, i dont want to say any names, but a highly respected member of the daoc community also has comunication problems, that doesn't give you the right to slate them about the way they present there english

i assumed that necromania was born out of england, but, still you dont bring there personal life into a game.

i guess you vote BNP then? its seems to me that you dont want anyone who's mother tounge is english to get out?

you would learn a bit of French/German but you wouldn't be able to form sentance's aswell as nationals. and im sure and well respected member of sociatly wouldn't hold that against them, they would try to understand.

just to make clear it wouldn't have mattered so much if you said some otherstuff insulting him as well as his launguage thing, but it was out of context imo

RejuvFluff said:
Yeah, I'm sorry... I'm just having a go at darkho cause I felt like it, he's a real standup guy! really!

i didn't claim to know what he did, just that you shouldn't directly attack his inteligence

it really amazing how us albs are such dicks and to carry grudge's like this, i cant belive you guys think its exceptible behavoir

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
any one mind if i use this for the new plot line for eastenders, this stuff makes good reading

can some-one please have an affiar with some one else that would fullfill the soap criteral

:)

Thadius

Part of the furniture
psyco said:
its not being bastardised.... have you ever been to hackney? or even listen'd to the youth of today, they do seem to use a completly differant language

ii guess you vote BNP then? its seems to me that you dont want anyone who's mother tounge is english to get out?

you would learn a bit of French/German but you wouldn't be able to form sentance's aswell as nationals. and im sure and well respected member of sociatly wouldn't hold that against them, they would try to understand.

For a start, I learned in school to use slang in a written form is a big nono, unless its a quote or in a fictional term, ie someone speaking "That bint was reeto mint"

Secondly, yes I voted BNP, purely for the fact Labour doesnt work.

Brining dsylaxia into it is just shit, seeing as I have a form of it. :)

The spelling i dont give a shit about, its the grammer and the lack of full stops thats annoying. It hurts the eyes to see a page full of text without grammer.

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
Thadius said:
For a start, I learned in school to use slang in a written form is a big nono, unless its a quote or in a fictional term, ie someone speaking "That bint was reeto mint"

Secondly, yes I voted BNP, purely for the fact Labour doesnt work.

Brining dsylaxia into it is just shit, seeing as I have a form of it. :)

The spelling i dont give a shit about, its the grammer and the lack of full stops thats annoying. It hurts the eyes to see a page full of text without grammer.

the wonderfull thing about lanuage is its permanantly evolving, in 100 years time we all might speak like necromania, and people will call us nuts for using english the way we do....

[off topic]
no partys work.... imo the only way you can vote is by taking the literial meaning, labour=working class.... lib dem=liberal
[off topic]

i dont actully belive you have dsylaxia, i think you would be slightly more simperthetic towards him, you took the easy way out and try to be 'cool' by just stabbing him with a rusty knife, thats heartless

Thadius

Part of the furniture
psyco said:
the wonderfull thing about lanuage is its permanantly evolving, in 100 years time we all might speak like necromania, and people will call us nuts for using english the way we do....

[off topic]
no partys work.... imo the only way you can vote is by taking the literial meaning, labour=working class.... lib dem=liberal
[off topic]

i dont actully belive you have dsylaxia, i think you would be slightly more simperthetic towards him, you took the easy way out and try to be 'cool' by just stabbing him with a rusty knife, thats heartless

Lol

I do have it, only found out about 2 years ago when I was at college.

School just thought I was messing about when I got low grades, went to college and English teacher gave me tests to do, which come back as a form of dsylexia

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
Thadius said:
Lol

I do have it, only found out about 2 years ago when I was at college.

School just thought I was messing about when I got low grades, went to college and English teacher gave me tests to do, which come back as a form of dsylexia

do you feel justified then?
considering you have language problems, dont you understand how anoying it can be not being able to comunicate?
if you do feel justified, then im obviously talking to someone with mental disabilitys aswell...

!!end of topic for me!!

Thadius

Part of the furniture
psyco said:
do you feel justified then?
considering you have language problems, dont you understand how anoying it can be not being able to comunicate?
if you do feel justified, then im obviously talking to someone with mental disabilitys aswell...

!!end of topic for me!!

Not really

I just try harder :)

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Erulin said:
Some people tend to suffer from Dyslexcia. Poking fun at their use of a written language is the same as making fun of a kid with no legs cause he can't skip a rope like others...

In a word ? Pathetic.

There, perfect English even though I AM dyslexic and English is only my 4th language... Does this make me rock ? NO But then neither does your bashing of people's use of the Queen's English.

Empathy it's called... being able to place yourself in someone elses situation. You clearly lack this human ability.

repped :worthy:

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
RejuvFluff said:
darkho is a piece of shit, good or bad english.

hate_you_all.jpg

as a song sais

Love is in the air...........

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom