Situation Orc's PL-spot

Sigidil

One of Freddy's beloved
So I was planning to PL my Friar abit with necro and buffbot and I was thinking to myself, let's go to the Orc's spot. At that moment I have 3 accounts logged in so that's abit laggy when you must move all 3 chars to some spot in Albion. So I Put my necro on a brid and planning to jump when I was near the Orc's. Once there I saw some people allready PL-ing there. So DAMN ! ;) As I was laggy I couldn't just logout or /qtd. So I alt-tab, put my other char on a bird, plus my bb on the other PC aswell, flying overthere and was planinng to logout as soon as my 3 chars was at the spot. When my 2nd and 3th char arrived, I alt-tabbed and saw someone of that grp allready PM-d me and asked me if I was waiting for the spot.
So I was like:"Uhm, nope was planning to logout as it's camped by you guys."
So he says:"Nono, we are not staying that long anymore, you can have the spot soonish."
I replied instand:"Nice, pls leave the trigger mob alive then, otherwise it all for nothing :)"
no prob he says.

--> I go afk for 3mins to smoke a sigaret, come back and .....where's the trigger mob?
I had a pm from 1 of those guys:"Hehe, some noob killed it for you"

.... !!

Names:
Boofyboty-Excal
Coldpetspam-Excal
Darkho-Excal

...that attitude makes me sick tbh...

Demon2k3

One of Freddy's beloved
crap, what an selfish and horrible attitude, i wonder how he must be in rl? he can't have many friends tbh...

Arumos

Fledgling Freddie
what a prick, apologies if i am wrong, however i think boofybotty is remoteaccess's buffbot?

Legean

Fledgling Freddie
You were AFK for 3 minutes so its not like it was a long wait - not saying it was a good thing to do but was it worth making a FH whine thread about it?

You probably took more time off ur life having the ciggerete tbh. :england:

Turran

Fledgling Freddie
Been a few occasions where this guy has been selfish, so not really surprising. :)

P.S want to try new emote :england:

Foo

Fledgling Freddie
Did you reset the encounter ?
(IE: To make the Orges reform up and respawn the trigger , can take a day or 2)

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Who cares? There are plenty of places you can PL at, even close to that spot. It's down or busy? Go to vikings, undeads, zombies or fishes close by or AC, PoC, ID or god knows where or come to FH and make a whine thread.

:touch:

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Like with most other threads like this, it's the principle of the thing, it has nothing to do with him being able to pl at other places..

People with an attitude like the one mentioned should of been shot, it reminds me too much of a freeshard.

Yshynsin

Fledgling Freddie
No need for it and just selfish, if i see him there pl'ing i will try and do the same back, ruins the game for everyone needing to use the spot for the next day.

Vandrakken

Fledgling Freddie
too many ppl like that hang around orcs, imo better to find less popular areas. Try tanglers =)

uron

Loyal Freddie
hmm both sets of orcs where up at bout 12ish, was PLing my reaver and a guildie at pry set while there was an unguillded nec at excal (not any of names u mentioned). and orcs are prob best spot ive found for PLing, easy to kill and loads of em, gobos in lyo are a pain to do but still nice xp if u no how to do em :drink:

RejuvFluff

Banned
well, remoteaccsess(darkho) is a rude, retarded, rasict piece of human trash, what could you expect? :)
Ow, and DHOOM you can't PL!?!?!?!? ZOOMG ! REPPART TO GOA MEIGHTSZZ!1!!11!!!!11!

Rub

One of Freddy's beloved
Legean said:
You probably took more time off ur life having the ciggerete tbh. :england:
LOL!:worthy:

repped

Everz

FH is my second home
RejuvFluff said:
well, remoteaccsess(darkho) is a rude, retarded, rasict piece of human trash, what could you expect? :)
Ow, and DHOOM you can't PL!?!?!?!? ZOOMG ! REPPART TO GOA MEIGHTSZZ!1!!11!!!!11!

who are you :eek:?

darkho

Fledgling Freddie
Sigidil said:
So I was planning to PL my Friar abit with necro and buffbot and I was thinking to myself, let's go to the Orc's spot. At that moment I have 3 accounts logged in so that's abit laggy when you must move all 3 chars to some spot in Albion. So I Put my necro on a brid and planning to jump when I was near the Orc's. Once there I saw some people allready PL-ing there. So DAMN ! ;) As I was laggy I couldn't just logout or /qtd. So I alt-tab, put my other char on a bird, plus my bb on the other PC aswell, flying overthere and was planinng to logout as soon as my 3 chars was at the spot. When my 2nd and 3th char arrived, I alt-tabbed and saw someone of that grp allready PM-d me and asked me if I was waiting for the spot.
So I was like:"Uhm, nope was planning to logout as it's camped by you guys."
So he says:"Nono, we are not staying that long anymore, you can have the spot soonish."
I replied instand:"Nice, pls leave the trigger mob alive then, otherwise it all for nothing :)"
no prob he says.

--> I go afk for 3mins to smoke a sigaret, come back and .....where's the trigger mob?
I had a pm from 1 of those guys:"Hehe, some noob killed it for you"

.... !!

Names:
Boofyboty-Excal
Coldpetspam-Excal
Darkho-Excal

...that attitude makes me sick tbh...

for staters the pm was sum sorry but wank killd SL i whent afk my self to com back to find the SL dead

so i pmed this player cant rember his name sed sorry but sum wank kill SL so i left and whent to rvr 20 mins later on i neded my mins grynock and logged him in and found the same play ( whpos name i cant rember sumthing like yervin or sumthing like that ) doing the orcs so i recon he killd the SL as he must no how to reset the quest to get me to move off if wishes to flame me well get him to post his chatt log on here for ppl to see what was sed

flame away i no lots of ppls do not like me but i am no spoyler for pl spots as i use them my self

RejuvFluff

Banned
Eversmallx said:
who are you :eek:?
Your fucking superhero, whats your point? I dont know who you are either, so stop trying to be "cool".

And darkho, die....................... ingame, or something.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
darkho said:
for staters the pm was sum sorry but wank killd SL i whent afk my self to com back to find the SL dead

so i pmed this player cant rember his name sed sorry but sum wank kill SL so i left and whent to rvr 20 mins later on i neded my mins grynock and logged him in and found the same play ( whpos name i cant rember sumthing like yervin or sumthing like that ) doing the orcs so i recon he killd the SL as he must no how to reset the quest to get me to move off if wishes to flame me well get him to post his chatt log on here for ppl to see what was sed

flame away i no lots of ppls do not like me but i am no spoyler for pl spots as i use them my self

Shakespeare would be turning in his grave at the state of your English

:(

Sigidil

One of Freddy's beloved
Here we go :) ZzZzZz really. Good luck ingame Darkho. I hope you die ingame or so, as stated above :)

The only thing I wanted with this thread was that the person who did it came forward. Obviously it worked :)

End of thread discuss. for me.

P.S. Go post that SS you made of our PM's ingame. I have backup's non-paintshop Pro'd =)

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
darkho said:

i honestly believe you, no im not being sarcastic

Thadius said:
Shakespeare would be turning in his grave at the state of your English

who would want to impress shakespeare anyway?
many other people who use this forum do not have a PHD in english, i cant understand why you are attacking his english, it seems to me you just wanted a peice of him

Sigidil said:
The only thing I wanted with this thread was that the person who did it came forward. Obviously it worked

he blamed it on someone else.... no-one came foward
DISCUSS!!!

Sigidil said:
Go post that SS you made of our PM's ingame. I have backup's non-paintshop Pro'd =)

lets see it then:D
my guess is its a situation where the boy called wolf too many times
imo he knows he has a bad rep, so if infact he did kill it why would he lie about it? its not gonna improve his rep overnight

RejuvFluff

Banned
psyco said:
bla bla bla
many other people who use this forum do not have a PHD in english, i cant understand why you are attacking his english, it seems to me you just wanted a peice of him
more blablabla
I can speak atleast 3 words of french.. LETS GO POST ON A FRENCH FORUM MEIGHTS!
You think they would go like "oh it's ok he's not french m8's, we barely understand shit of what he's writing but nps... let him hang at our french forum!" ?
There is a big diffrence in having a "PHD" in english, and beeing able to comunicate with other humans.
If you still can't see why people comment his writing, then I suggest you grab his hand and run back to school.
Think, then press submit reply m8er, kthnx.

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
RejuvFluff said:
I can speak atleast 3 words of french.. LETS GO POST ON A FRENCH FORUM MEIGHTS!
You think they would go like "oh it's ok he's not french m8's, we barely understand shit of what he's writing but nps... let him hang at our french forum!" ?
There is a big diffrence in having a "PHD" in english, and beeing able to comunicate with other humans.
If you still can't see why people comment his writing, then I suggest you grab his hand and run back to school.
Think, then press submit reply m8er, kthnx.

i was just saying give him credit for trying and not take his ethic roots into it, its rasist
also you can understand him. just he uses slang and bad grammar
daoc is a community, and your alienating him for doing bad things, its not like his stealing from you, as the game is manifactured in such a way to prevent that, everything is fare, and if you got 'scammed' by him its probbly as much fault his as it is your
and afterall your forgetting its just a game, no-one deserves that kinda responce for playing a game badly

so i stand by my comment and....

psyco said:
it seems to me you just wanted a peice of him

*thinks.... thinks again.... thinks one last time... hits submit*
like that?

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
i think that the biggest problem at the orcs is the gross lack of pl:ing me :(

Thadius

Part of the furniture
who would want to impress shakespeare anyway?

I dont have a PHD in English, I just hate to see my national language bastardised like that.

Using bad English when you are trying to prove a point just makes you look silly, I don't know why but it does.

And anyway, how can It be racist?

He says he is from England, so if he cant speak english what the hell is he doing in this country?

You wouldnt move to France or Germanywithout learning the lingo, would you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom