Sissyfoo!

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Really? You ... you mean people would rather have me stay here and spout crap than go to America and become a mega-rich pimp ninja? I'm...touched! :)

B

Belsameth

yes.
unless you share your wealth ofcourse, then sod off and don't get back till you're loaded enough to last me a lifetime!

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

~scratches chin~

Ya know, the old Snow White was a lot more domesticated and less demanding.

Hmm...I wonder if this trip will be a sort of Heathcliff thang? Would be nice to come back and totally wtfpwn all my enemies! :)

...but if I want to wtfpwn ALL my enemies before I die I probably should have started about 10 years ago. :/

B

Belsameth

you do know the original fairlytales where a lot more gruesome then the various childrens adaptasions that where made, don't you? ;)

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Gruesome, yes, but Snow White was always a docile and obedient young lass but in the first write of 'Snow White' the dwarves had their wicked way with her in order to cover her share of the rent. After having his transcript rejected several times Grimm went back to the good old, trusty formula of murder and death.

...apparently. :)

B

Belsameth

sorry hun, you'll have to settle with murder and death from this Snow white ;)

B

BlitheringIdiot

Im having some trouble paying my part of the rent though sissy...

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

You took that the wrong way! We d0rfs are more civilised than those the Grimms wrote about. We don't want sex for rent we just want you to...

CLEAN THE DISHES ONCE IN A WHILE!! :p

Besides, there is a mining town nearby with two high class brothels to er...take care of our manly needs*! :D

*grooming our long and lustrous beards and clipping our toe nails.

B

BlitheringIdiot

Fook it, I'm moving in with the ginger bread men, they share a bed with me.

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Yea yea...you're just planning to eat them whilst they sleep and then steal their house! I've already informed the Feds. I also told them about that little gun smuggling racket you had going.

You'll be looking at 20-400 years doing hard time in prison where you will be ass fodder for Knob Goblins and heavily tattoed fairies! :)

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Where is that moof anyway? Seems a shame to waste a perfectly good(ish) custom title on someone who isn't even here anymore.

~waits for Conch to rush in and tell everyone that he should be Dopey because he is a stoner~

L

loxleyhood

I couldn't care less what side of the Atlantic you post from.

L

leoric

If you go I'll have to has custome title of 'Pirate' cos you wont realise its me otherwise! :)

Users who are viewing this thread