Silly DAOC Habits ...

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Quite often at the end of an evening I will port to my house and log there because I have a porter there and vault in case I need to grab anything next time I logon - but here is the thing - I always catch myself goin into the house before I log, soon as I get in I /quit - and then always think why did I do that because when I log back in - I am outside the house again.. yet I keep doing it! Does it make me feel safe logging my char inside his house? Is it an extension of myself and I never sleep outside therefore I feel an urge to do the same for my online persona? WHY WHY WHY??

Anyone else have any odd little habits/routines they go through?

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
i only do it on my warden.. others i leave how i feel ..... mybe couse the warden is the owner of the house.. dunno

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Haha so I am not going mad then....that or we all are!!

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
that sounds insane tbh :p, never done that. Thou i seen myself zone and logging to hosing alot of the time, just to log there, already got 2 other toons there nonstop, not like i need to check my CM or anything.

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
So glad I'm not alone in this :(

I felt so lonely ... so misunderstood :<

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Pirkel said:
So glad I'm not alone in this :(

I felt so lonely ... so misunderstood :<

~whispers to everyone else~
Should we tell him now we were joking and just trying to get him to admit he is teh weird and alone in this?

W

Whitefall

I don't log in my house, but I do have a bad habit of pressing my face key even when I'm actually facing an enemy. I pull a bow shot, I face, I set it to fire and reload, I face, I fire, I face, I pull another shot and set it to fire and reload, I face, etc. You get the picture. I'm an auto-face addict.

Dorimor1

Banned
Mouse is my really bad habit I can't get rid of, I'm fast of the mark with it as I've used it for everything but I know I should use keyboard, yes I'm a newb :(

Naetha

Fledgling Freddie
I always log inside my house, and rarely afk stood up :p

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
I go in the house, take my boots off, go downstairs and put my weapons away in the vault, go upstairs to the bedroom, take my clothes off, sit on the bed, /kiss the stuffed badger in the corner....and then /quit. Is that wrong?

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Please, Bracken, we don't want to hear what you do with your "badger", in real life or in-game. :( (At least it's good that you do "it" in the corner out of view of windows etc.)

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Bracken said:
I go in the house, take my boots off, go downstairs and put my weapons away in the vault, go upstairs to the bedroom, take my clothes off, sit on the bed, /kiss the stuffed badger in the corner....and then /quit. Is that wrong?

This is about your in-game char dude, not RL...... :twak:

Malcolm

Can't get enough of FH
Bracken said:

Tch amateur. you forgot to kneel at the end of your bed and pray (though /beg has to suffice as /pray requires a gravetone) too

Naffets

Can't get enough of FH
All three of my houses got reclaimed whilst i was on US servers

I log sat on other peoples doorsteps :(

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
evzy said:
This is about your in-game char dude, not RL...... :twak:

I can no longer distinguish between the 2 as they are uncannily alike :(

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
You mean you have never seen a Mid or Hib in RL either?

Hellsvip

Fledgling Freddie
I log wherever whenever teh power of being a bd and feeling safe even logging in a red con camp

Dr_Evil

Fledgling Freddie
Not only do I sleep in the bed in my house, I also sit in the bar when I'm getting a drink.

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
I always walk around people eventhough I know I can walk through them, only on the realm I am playing not the enemy realms unless they are are dead.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
I go through plats upon plats by re-envenoming my ns weapons out of habit , normally waste 5+ for each fight :p

Galadry

Fledgling Freddie
Whenever I go to a minstrel in Camelot or Gothwaite for speed, I always /hug them afterwards. I think it started off when I was really new to the game and I used to /bow or things like that to anyone who gave me anything, so the habit stuck, even with npcs. And now if I dont do it, it feels really impolite!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom