Resolved Signature

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
That's a common problem, nothing todo with this site. I've hade it countless times before on other sites.
Indeed, TinyMCE is not without bugs.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Still needs to be raised though in case something can be done. No point in not reporting issues we've had. :)

The only place something could be done about it is from behind your computer afaik. I'm not sure why it is happening, it has irritated me before. Perhaps it's the flashplugin, some script that's running in the background or some game or movie you ran before.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
I'll take a comparison shot of some forums for you a little later and upload.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Deebs you should take a poll vote on this, I don't see the need to change tbh, I like the slightly cartoony feel of the forums and the font sizes help with that. Again, one person moaning about the default does not make it a problem. The problem is that people can force others to read their re-sized fonts.

Will

/bin/su
I would prefer smaller text. Can we not have our own options to view a size we choose for everything? That was we don't have to inflict a tiny font on people who don't want it.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
I was about to make a new style, but Deebs wont let me :|

dysfunction

FH is my second home
While we are talking about font sizes...the text when quoting someone is quite small...I would prefer if it was slightly bigger but if it is then the same size as the main post then I guess it's best to leave it as is...

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
While we are talking about font sizes...the text when quoting someone is quite small...I would prefer if it was slightly bigger but if it is then the same size as the main post then I guess it's best to leave it as is...

that's on the non green theme yes? As quotes looks the same size on the green.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
that's on the non green theme yes? As quotes looks the same size on the green.

Yes that's right. Just looked at the Green theme and the font size for quotes is much better!
Can we change it for the "Default" them please?

megadave

I am a FH squatter
Where do we edit signatures or more importantly turn them off?

pikeh

Resident Freddy
is it just me being blind/stupid and can't see anywhere on that link you posted to edit sigs? I tried /accounts/signature and I don't have permission... Looked through every single prefence/profile link several times and still can't locate it...

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
is it just me being blind/stupid and can't see anywhere on that link you posted to edit sigs? I tried /accounts/signature and I don't have permission... Looked through every single prefence/profile link several times and still can't locate it...
Try now...

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I have not had the chance to do anymore investigation. It is in my todo list. No eta.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom