>>SIGN UP<< Get rid of the stealthzergs?

Amuse

One of Freddy's beloved
Dwera is one of the few that i have seen solo these last weeks, and i respect him/her (duknow hes/her RL gender) for that.

i run solo most of the time, sometimes duo with my RL merc friend.

the ppl i have seen solo is Dwera, minikene, and some others.

the stealth zergs evolve becouse many dont have the guts to solo, so they run duos/trios, then the other realm runs in 4-5 man groups, and then 3rd realm runs in even larger groups and so it goes until you have your FG stealthers runing around..

the fact is, that both mid/hibs and albs does this. and its annoying. these last 2 weeks i have seen an increasing amount of hib stealth zergs.. shame on you! :p

Oldfaravid

Fledgling Freddie
this is what the game has become since normal pickup groups cant compete against the RvR guildgroups. there for all people who just wanna pop in and play now and then PL a stealther but even that isnt enough since there are hardcore players playing stealthers they still get ganked or get ganked bye larger numbers of stealthers so they zerg instead.. its really boring.. and as if that wasnt enough the nr of stealthers out there atm is just to much and so even if people arent grouping as stealthers there will always be 2-4 stealthers adding on your fights..

I have taken my RvR out of emain but still get added on in my 1 on 1 fights

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
So fecking hilarious see albs whining about stealthzergs.

Keep it going Aldoran!

Shadster

Fledgling Freddie
Bubble said:
Aeser your one of the zerglins :(

I'd sign but there isn't a chance in hell it would happen (Both Albs and mids..not to mention the only time i see nightshades is either Luon soloing or 4 or 5 grouped)

Last time i group with a fg of hib stealthers was 2 weeks ago and that was to get rid of the nasty albs scouts :) it worked as well woot but all the rest of the time i solo or duo with a guildey and we both low rr but have fun and have a laugh and just keep coming back i do not care if i get zerged by stealthers tbh it takes a fg of them to take me down Muhahahahah NOT
If you do not want to be zerged simple do not go amg you get a lot of good fights away from there

I had a fight with deva was very close i think deva was on 3% before she killed me good fight Wants more Oo and in that fight i got pm do u want us to add i said nope to them as if i die she or he will of earned them points and as soon as i died the hib stealther had every right to kil deva but was a fun fight

Oldfaravid

Fledgling Freddie
ill sign it.. have had way to many adds lately.. stood near the woods near SILO waiting for 10-15 mins till a lonely infil came running have him on 10% hp and he havent even reached me yet was one 1fg albs at amg earlier and suddenly... nuke nuke nuke.. 1 dead hunter. those albs really do have fast communication between eachother or something.. And for the stealth zergers i have really no comment its just silly

Sapios

Fledgling Freddie
I zerg solo female tourists in the Greek islands :flame:

rr12 Greek Lover

Jobil

Fledgling Freddie
Well to be honest, discussing who/which realm etc etc etc that zergs is pointless as the answer is EVERYONE! Just spend an evening in Emain trying to get my 1000-odd rps for RR4... It takes ages for something like that now a days, firstly you have to dodge Dilandio or whats his names Radar gank group, if you manage that you run into some fucked up ToA ability that sends you flying on your merry ass along the fluffy hillsides of Emain. If you manage that and get to one of the before-mentioned choke points, you usually find an enemy stealther and just a few seconds later you find all of his friends, Mid/Hib/Alb, it makes no difference, they all do it. I'm half a second away from giving up on my (up til now) almost spotless solo career and become a zergling of epic proportions, not leaving anything unless i have 4 infils, 3 scouts and 3 minstrels or something...
Who to blame? No one, everyone, it's just a natural defence against things like ToA that takes away a lot of enjoyment for a casual gamer like me that cant spend 10+ hours a day in a pseudo-world and because of that I'm probably going to end up a "zergling".
So I guess we should blame Mythic/GOA (who ever does the programming, never cba to find out)
Signing anything won't change the fact that some people don't have the time for countless MLs, sitting at some godforsaken spot in the middle of Pixel Lava Land staring at some mob that isn't there yet and then after that go off on a week of happy hunting for little wee pieces of paper so one can get the beautiful artifact that brings the joy and glory of finally getting to PvE for days and days again.
Shit ain't gonna change because the casual player base in Emain is about as existant as cheese on the moon.

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Sapios said:
I zerg solo female tourists in the Greek islands :flame:

rr12 Greek Lover
Haha do you con purple too?

I solo too ffs. :< Tho, I'm not a stealther. Thank god for that. :clap:

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
atos said:
Haha do you con purple too?

I solo too ffs. :< Tho, I'm not a stealther. Thank god for that. :clap:

we all know you have wet dreams about lurking around in the shadows Atos, dont try to hide that. Its allright to have those special fantasys and its also perfectly normal, nothing to be afraid of. Just dont roll a minstrel :)

DeadOnArrival

Loyal Freddie
Agree with dwera. I know exactly what its like - u go solo/duo then get gankked by a zerg. So you retalliate by getting fg of stealthers and then come across a solo/duo group whom are innocent enough and u gank them... they get mad get a zerg who come looking for you to find original group that ganked you as a duo are sol/duo again<not in alb's case> which eventually leads all the decent stealthers in the game to accuse other ones of getting all of their realm points by zerging which is not the case in a lot of instances.

Viscious Circle if you ask me.

DeadOnArrival

Loyal Freddie
Aoln - tbh i have never seen you zerg once. Got utmost respect for you m8- silent assassin . Would you mind not using me as a pin cushion so much though :)

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Zerg?

Not everyone zergs everytime they get zerged tho ;|

Nope i just get pissed off and destroy everything to do with DAOC. Must have done this at least 6x now. When i calm down i realize that i might have been hasty and have to beg my girlie to send Shrouded Isle files over again (as now).

Tell you wot though being zerged in Emain seems a hell offa lot worse than being zerged in Thid for some reason. Think it is the fact that after all the hard work levelling i die even faster at 50 than at 24 which i must say i find decidedly odd.

MKJ

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
Helsvell said:
Duoing is zerging :( Sorry I didnt know.

you dont duo, you usually run with 2 scouts and a minstrel...
well, run is abit over exageration as you never leave amg. Would be good if you lernt the way around without having to stick a minstrel.

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
My Alts

I got 2 but they just experiments really.

MKJ - full crit/axe sb.
Certifiable - full la/axe sb.

Only taken MKJ out a few times but i just don't like the large playing area and severe damage that everyone dishes out. I could live with it i suppose but after being hunted down by Arraudry and a minstrel the first time i showed me face. Then wandering about for ages not knowing where the hell i was only to be backstabbed and killed before i came out of the stun (2100 hits gone in just a few seconds) i quickly realized that it is not for me. Hadda few other fights where i sure didn't do well cos of nerves (am such even in Thid forra while with a new alt). Emain is just not meant forra gimp solo sb player i don't think. Tis just too severe. If only the damage wasn't so high off everyone then it would be enjoyable but with everyone hitting so fast and so hard i can't see me taking part at all.

MKJ

Helsvell

Fledgling Freddie
GrivneKelmorian said:
you dont duo, you usually run with 2 scouts and a minstrel...
well, run is abit over exageration as you never leave amg. Would be good if you lernt the way around without having to stick a minstrel.

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Minn

Fledgling Freddie
Invisibul said:
this wont make ppl stop stealth zerging, i however have to agree with the fact that there has been chronic zerging of late. But moaning about it and getting ppl to sign a thread that wont achieve anything is pointless. The fact that emain has 5 major choke points means thats where ppl are always gonna go to get rp,

- apk-amg
- amg/bowl
- emain/breifine border / bolg
- MMG
- m

OMG, im gonna have to agree with an alb...... :eek2:

j/k...well said :worthy:

Tristessa

One of Freddy's beloved
Well guys no point in arguing over this matter. Whenever there's something wrong with the game, blame Mythic ;) . And in the end there aren't any rules against stealth groups or zerging, even though I admit I'd like to see more 1v1 battles more. Even then someone has to consider that there are people out there that *gasp* don't have a BB and the only way they're gonna get any RPs is with a stealth group etc. I keep on running around solo with my inf, hanging around amg or running between it and mmg. But what's the point? So far I've never encountered any solo stealther of an enemy realm that didnt have his butt buffed to the skies and I'm not about to pay a 2nd account when I shouldn't need to. Imho eliminate BBs and you all would be shocked as to how much better this game would be. That aint ever gonna happen ofc so what the heck... Blame Mythic for being greedy :twak:

Dreami

Fledgling Freddie
GrivneKelmorian said:
ill remember that next time you camp amg in emain with your 3 scout and 2 infil friends.

i used to have respect for you, couse you used to solo. Now you turned in to a zerger who cant do anything 1on1.

Grivne in IRC (for about zillion times): "QQQQq, nerf Aeser and nerf Infils, so damn overpowered, hitting that much damage, I even had heat resists from bot on, QQQQQQ, I'M STUPID!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom