>>SIGN UP<< Get rid of the stealthzergs?

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
The last coupple of days has been horrible in the stealth rvr. Nothing but stealthzergs, all over emain.
In the other zones, nothing.

A typical day can look something like this:
Realm A: wakes up, goes out for a run in emain.
Realm B: already up and camping amg with a zerg.
Realm A: gets zerged at amg and gets mad.
Realm A: Brings a zerg of there own and kills Realm B at amg.
Realm C: cames out aswell, with a duo or a few soloers. Gets zerged by realm A & B at amg when they are fighting each other.
Realm C: dosnt come back, tries odins gate or hadrians wall.

Sign if you want to get rid of the zerging from all realms.!

//Signed

Invisibul

Fledgling Freddie
this wont make ppl stop stealth zerging, i however have to agree with the fact that there has been chronic zerging of late. But moaning about it and getting ppl to sign a thread that wont achieve anything is pointless. The fact that emain has 5 major choke points means thats where ppl are always gonna go to get rp,

- apk-amg
- amg/bowl
- emain/breifine border / bolg
- MMG
- mpk

These are really the only areas that see rvr in emain, and with about 30-50 active stealthers from alb/mid, these areas are gonna get completely crowded. Hibs can zerg but tbh from what i've see, hib stealth zergs are less common than alb/mid.

So basically, you cannot stop stealth zergs, dont even try, you of all people should albs wont listen to a mid's opinion, especially yours :)

Just put up with it like every other "solo" stealther has to.

A

Aoln

There will always be the people who do nothing but zerg, you know who they are.

Profion

Fledgling Freddie
Ore stop playing this game ,i think that is a good option for all that whines on zergs.

Eladamri

Fledgling Freddie
i wanna sign up on that plz as me and bowie allways duo and VERY rarely goes with another, its haveing a serius impact on our moral as one of us die between bolg and emain course 4 albs stealthers(evita, cloudz and co) camps there and gank us becourse we run unstealthed or the radar fg of mids gank us there or we finally make it to amg and get horrible zerged by either albs or mids(most often albs tho)

plz GUVF more duos or soloers and spreed the lub to all the boards! :wub:

HappyG

Fledgling Freddie
You dont like zergs? Go Odins/Hadrian! So many nights I sit there and watch tv, and thers not a single guy moving MG doors there :p

Conjurus

Fledgling Freddie
I feel the same frustration as u grivne, and i know you do ;o silly ligen camping sb pwning me in 1 hit 1k rp free for you :|

Now for some QQ

I hope Deva(or whateva, shes a mins) looses his credit card or sumthing you strafing whore

Devaster

Fledgling Freddie
the only reason why ppl do zerg its becouse they suck and cant kill shit alone.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
HappyG said:
You dont like zergs? Go Odins/Hadrian! So many nights I sit there and watch tv, and thers not a single guy moving MG doors there :p

no hibbis to PA while they run in straight line, too hard for Dwera then tbh.

Devaster said:
the only reason why ppl do zerg its becouse they suck and cant kill shit alone.

/clap

although I can understand duo's, solo can get a tad boring after spending a few hours alone if its nothing around to jump :)

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
aye, fuck off....u fuck it up for all other classes trying to solo...rr6+ sb zerg...zzzzz

Mael, 50th ment.

klavrynd

Fledgling Freddie
why bother? i don quichotted against it for ages and you see what it has become

Helsvell

Fledgling Freddie
I would love to sign but nothing will change until NF. Whoever did the frontier realm maps should be shot. Everyone has to pass through one small door way to get out from there pk :( Typical solo trip for me now:-

Leave apk - find a stealther at the woods close to apk, attack it and get killed by 2-3 adds. Or if I get passed the woods then I have to watch for Aldoran running with a skald and other stealthers using sl and speed to kill soloers/duos :(

Then at amg it is 50% likely it is camping by fg mids + stealthers if not then just 20 other alb stealthers who will leach if I find anything to kill. If I dare to go any closer to mpk then all the mids will have 50%+ heat resists :( Unfortunately I have pretty much given up on soloing now due to these factors. I duo with a scout normally.

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Aeser your one of the zerglins :(

I'd sign but there isn't a chance in hell it would happen (Both Albs and mids..not to mention the only time i see nightshades is either Luon soloing or 4 or 5 grouped)

Attachments

• Aeser.JPG
    Aeser.JPG
    15.1 KB · Views: 160

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
/cry at that SS bubble

must.. leech.. rps.. ggnnnnnn MUUUUUST ADD!!!!!

fuckin zergers :(

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Even Cylian zergs now :(

That was one mid i enjoyed 1v1's with :(

Helsvell

Fledgling Freddie
Bubble said:
Aeser your one of the zerglins :(

I'd sign but there isn't a chance in hell it would happen (Both Albs and mids..not to mention the only time i see nightshades is either Luon soloing or 4 or 5 grouped)

Duoing is zerging :( Sorry I didnt know.

Bleeker

Can't get enough of FH
its very funny seeing rr10+ adding on fights....

on a side note yesterday 3hours+ solo and 915 rp....i so suck :(

Wilburn

Fledgling Freddie
stealthers are gays !!!

Roll a class that can be seen all the time .. now thats a challange to solo then. Or continue to stealthGAYzerg

just my 2 cents.. oh. and I dont have a stealher...

lokor

Fledgling Freddie
lol I have a pally too but you walk down the road from apk get zerged by 2 fg mids..... thats why i made a inf and run round with a scout if not aldoran and his m8`s always get me.

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
Helsvell said:
Duoing is zerging :( Sorry I didnt know.

ill remember that next time you camp amg in emain with your 3 scout and 2 infil friends.

i used to have respect for you, couse you used to solo. Now you turned in to a zerger who cant do anything 1on1.

Araudry

Fledgling Freddie
GrivneKelmorian said:
i used to have respect for you, couse you used to solo. Now you turned in to a zerger who cant do anything 1on1.
haha same goes to you m8 xD

Araudry

Fledgling Freddie
GrivneKelmorian said:
atleast i still solo. More then you can say about 99% of the alb stealther community.
so i m the 1% left? :<

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
GrivneKelmorian said:
Sign if you want to get rid of the zerging from all realms.!

//Signed

Mister Dwera+150 other mid stealthers camping amg/mmg/leaving mpk in grps? xD

I was on my infil several times a while ago and u always was with the zergling moderna crafted stealthers.

:m00:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom