>>SIGN UP<< Get rid of the stealthzergs?

Helsvell

Fledgling Freddie
GrivneKelmorian said:
this is how aeser/garrak's duo's looks like, 2-3 scouts, atleast 1 minstrel.

If you fight at amg you will find alot of people will add to the fight. Mostly albs due to the semi-permanent 6 minstrels/scouts that stand on the south bm. Even if you find a screenshot with me in it and 7 other alb stealthers it doesnt mean I was grouped with them. There is an artifact called the crocodile tears ring. If you read the information about it on the VoS website, you will see it has an an ability to allow songs and chants to effect people you are not grouped with. So you may see me leach speed to get to amg or mmg.

In the last week we have had two solo fights and in both of those I was ungrouped. Well I say solo but in the first one you used SL and uncovered me in front of a fg of mids (which you won) - and in the 2nd one I attacked you after you had killed a scout (which I won). I tend to remain ungrouped in emain untill it gets zergy and then duo. I dont know what those screenshots are supposed to prove? Should I take a screenshot after you use SL and uncover me infront of a fg of mids? Then say you are a useless zerger and always travel with fgs? Tbh I think you take this a little too seriously, it is only a game.

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
if i fight at amg im aware of the adds.

but when fighting you its always the same 'adds'.
and when fighting at amg you can be to 90% sure of that you and your zerg is there.

Loch said:
Aeser isn't even in that ss? =l

no, but garrak is, garrak = aeser. if he havnt ebayed again.

Pudzy

Can't get enough of FH
Aldoran and Feathers seem to be the biggest zerging retards, speak to them =o.

Shadster

Fledgling Freddie
GrivneKelmorian said:
if i fight at amg im aware of the adds.

but when fighting you its always the same 'adds'.
and when fighting at amg you can be to 90% sure of that you and your zerg is there.

no, but garrak is, garrak = aeser. if he havnt ebayed again.

Did you Stealth lore me last night at amg dwera ? :) why hit poor lil me on 50% i was resting hehe and btw izihere only did emotes for a laugh cos u killed here bard and did same just a bit of tougue and cheek, Now stop killing me Oo and just stand there like a man and die like all mids and albs should :touch:

See you in emain :-0 and well played :clap: :clap: :clap:

atos

Fledgling Freddie
I count myself as a stealther as I solo. :<

/signed

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
no chance of happening :p

Just saw 4 hunters /stuck to a SB :p

(Think Gupet was the SB's name, got and noir were shooting me :()

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom