Sidi Tank group

Tera

Loyal Freddie
Whats the Furthest a tank group has got ?? :S

cheers
Tera

Chilly

Balls of steel
ask kagato, hes done a fair few tank jobbies, i think its *possible* to get bane, but it aint easy

Eof

Fledgling Freddie
Aye, we wasted some time that day and had a nice big lunch break but:
Sacristan, Provisioner, Ilron, Bane, Crypt Lord, Dorinakka, Silencer all down and Sanguis was proving jsut as easy when repop occured.

That was with fg though. 3 palas, merc , arms, pbt theurg, friar and cleric.

kirennia

Part of the furniture
In theory it should be relatively easy (providing no massive afks) to get upto 2nd horse as 1fg tank group. After that it gets a bit dodgy with adds on the pulls.

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
The principle is just simple good Guarding, for which any melee mob becomes easy to deal with. With 2 good shield tanks and pbt you very rarely get hit things only become tricky when you have to deal with teleporting Keylords or ones with adds, when its a matter of using game mechanics to get around them.
So long as the mercs watch their aggro you rarely get any problems.

I usually find the biggest problem is people getting bored and sleepy before we run out of keylords to kill.

We actually had one paladin fall asleep at the keyboard :eek7: luckily he had heal chant running so we just kept on pulling mobs to him :flame:

Tera

Loyal Freddie
Last night i took a tank group and ventured deep into sidi
we did quite well imo killed bane :D then was late and people wanted to sleep etc ;(
1.5fgs

Eof

Fledgling Freddie
its bloodthorn using eof account .
erm tera is 16 ppl in albion counted as 1,5 fg ?:)

We doing 1fg tank sidi relying on merc with high parry spec and 50 dw bleed style as main agro , teaching paladins not to use heal chant was biggest problem .
Sidi mobs deal mostly slash and crush dmg , only 10% of them thrust so briton merc in chain with 29% slash and 36% crush works better then any plate wearer when it comes to taking some rare hits .
With good planning and little luck with Dorianaka i think is possible kill first horsman with 1 fg but Host can be tricky and killing only 1 of them out of rest hosts seems to stop him dropping.

Khalen

Fledgling Freddie
Buffbot Eof ;) We had I think 3 of em.

And we did nice for our first combined Sidi Raid (DK+TM). Not to mention we only had 1 good group and the 2nd wasn't really a full one or with proper tanks.

Eof

Fledgling Freddie
Bloodthorn not Eof plz read ^^ we just share an accoutn

And that makes our grp 7 ppl then cos only cleric we take is a buffbot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom