Sidi Raid Saturday

F

Falcor

Sidi Raid Saturday (important changes)

1pm English time

(sticky please when other one is over ofc)

Raid rules:
-Anon off please.
-Three strikes out. Its easy for someone to pull a mob by not following orders and cause a wipe out. If anyone does not go where they are told they get 2 warnings. On third occaision they shall be expelled from lotto. This will apply some discipline, but not harm people who make an honest mistake or suffer a lag pul
-Patience is needed. Certain parts of the raid are simple zergs. Others require a little more time and technique, the more patient and cooperative people are, the quicker these bits go.
-Drops should be given to me as soon as they are dropped. Sooner I have them, sooner raid progresses.
-No drops will be claimed.
-I expect people to do as told precisely, simply to avoid unecessary dificulty and possible wipes.

Lotto rules:

-One item per person, need before greed, expect to see no one selling stuff straight after raid on trade forums....
-No lottoing for items if u already have one, exlcuding rings bracers and dual wield weapons.
-Where possible items will go to ppl who have most suitable spec.
-Min lvl for entering lotto is 50 realm rank ahs no bearing on lotto.
-Players may only bid on an item if their class and spec can use it. There is one exception to this rule, and that is Sidi Armour. Since the goal is to gather a full suit of this armour (in order to fully use apoc neckies) all specs can lotto on Sidi armour. So the Royal Assasin's gear with +slash can be lotto'd for by thrust infis, and vice versa. Having said this, armour which is not part of the full Sidi suit depends on spec.
-If you desperately(MUST BE DESPERATE NEED, A LOT OF PPL NOW LEAVING CUZ THEY CANT BE BOTHERED TO STAY FOR ONE ITEM, NOT AN EXCUSE) need to leave before the lotto, you may get someone else to represent you in the lotto. However, he will only be able to bid on drops which dropped before you left, and you must pm me when you leave saying who shall be bidding for you.
-U may only lotto for weapon dye IF u have a Sidi weapon
-Group friendly classes may bring their group friendly class and roll for a lvl50 alt. Current list of group friendly classes....
-Clerics(ABOVE ALL)
-Ice wizards
-Theurgists(pet spam important)
-Necromancers
-Paladins
Also however, a heavy tank would be prefered over and an infiltrator for example, and u can roll for infil. main things we need are heavy tanks, pbaoe and healing classes. If ppl wish to do this they MUST pm and tell me BEFORE we enter SIDI

DO NOT BIND AT GWYNTELL LOTTO WILL BE AT GOTHWAITE HARBOUR

Please read post down a little also...

F

Falcor

Please Read

Ok please note due to popular demand min lvl for lotto is 50, thes eis also another reason for this, because a lot of lower lvls died in apoc room last time giving us 4 harbringers v quickly...

I got one more thing to say in a seperate post so it stands out, ive done 6 raids now killed Apoc 3 times, and i hope he will go down many more times to come, i would like to ask to be allowed to keep a warlords weapon, if one drops that i can use, that would be 1h slash, im a rr6 armsman so it would go to good use and it would be a nice reward for all work ive done, not just on the saturdays but the endless pms i get for days after from ppl asking about drops, i dont mind but it does take up a lot of my time, now please note, im not claiming a drop, im asking so please dont flame :) give ya opinions

O

old.Zeikerd

I agree with Falcor. I allready told him that I think he deserves it. He has done a great job for a long time and he really makes the raid a succes every time.

O

old.Ramas

Personally, I don't mind, but it's the slash tank community that needs to make the call - because it's them who would otherwise lotto for the drop.

I also think you risk an awful lot of pain through retard pms going down this route....

Q

QuickS

Depends if your going to stop doing the raids after you've got your drop...

F

Falcor

ofc not :) aye its the slash ppl it will affect....

M

Madonion Slicer

Would love to get my hands on a Slash Pole or 1h Slasher, but you have put in a ton of work for these raids so even though i love it to be lotto you deserve the right to claim every now and then.

I will stick with my crafted 1h and Pole for a while, you take the Sidi drop if it comes and keep up with the raids, the rest of us will get what we want sooner or later.

J

Jaxal

great call on the lvl 50 lotto restriction

imo u deserve the weapon for all the work u've put in these raids week after week (not to mention all the stress :p )

C

~Clarky~

even though ive only been on a few sidi raids , yours were good (+ all the time you spent organising dates etc ) i think its nothing to ask for that weapon.

Just has to drop though :D

X

xplo

Good that you made it 50 only, like that 48 armsman getting apoc only thrust pole :rolleyes: good that that wont happen again.
Oh and about the slasher, fine by me, I don't need it, but maybe other tanks will.

B

Belsameth

Shame I'm not 50 yet :)

made it sticky too, wub me! :p

B

Bellona

Belsameth... just get those coins together and order that mp :p

I

Ialkarn

Well I agree completely whit this restriction,and no:not cause I lost the apo's pole last raid.

ppl who bring alts do it primary for easy xp.
ppl already 50 do it only for drops.

Aloot of ppl ding 50 whit an alt and don't play it often animore and prolly wouldn't bother to hunt for it a perfect equip.

ppl not 50 compromise the successfull of the raid and shouldn't be encouraged to partecipate.

K

-kro-

No u cant keep the Warloard Wep!!! u have nick 2 meny all ready.

A

**Aligro**

well seeing as you made my ingame life hell for a period of time because i was trying to claim a weapon, and you stated that you do these raids to offer a raid for those who dont want claiming going on then i hardly see this fair, and also with these rules you can get any weapon you like when it drops you can take ur pick, i had 1 specific weapon

C

Coim-

Originally posted by **Aligro**
well seeing as you made my ingame life hell for a period of time because i was trying to claim a weapon, and you stated that you do these raids to offer a raid for those who dont want claiming going on then i hardly see this fair, and also with these rules you can get any weapon you like when it drops you can take ur pick, i had 1 specific weapon
Although i don't go to many sidi raids etc, and prolly wouldn't mind if I did, I have to agree with Aligro. When he preclaimed a weapon you all flamed him (yes i know he claimed more than one but that shouldn't really make a difference) yet when Falcor claims a drop everyone thinks it's ok. :rolleyes:

B

Belsameth

Falcor didn't preclaim yet, tho I'd fully agree with him if he did, seeing the amounts of raids he does.

anyway, you can edit the topic title by editting the first post.

F

Falcor

yep thats it im not claiming :) im just asking imo theres a difference, i dont want to and wont write i WANT xxxx cuz its not fair, a lot of ppl go on these raid and i think its only fair ppl have a right to say wether or not i am allowed

D

dimerian

fs change his title already >:|

ps.looking for yer raid as always,quick and efficient everytime.

F

Falcor

ive changed title of firs tpost but it hasnt changed title on forum, not as i can see anyway

O

old.Ramas

Originally posted by **Aligro**

When you kill apoc regularly in 2 hours and 15 minutes, and then ask politely rather than simply claiming - you may find you get a similar response from the community.

But as above, imho, this is a call for the slash community (particularly those without chips on shoulders).

S

samildanachh

speaking from the side of a flex reaver/ thruster inf i belive falcor shuld be allowed to get a drop, me never having any use for weapons falcor may get had no bearing on my answer ofc :p

T

Trubble

Aligro I think there is a difference. Falcor has shown he can do raids without preclaiming stuff.

Now that his raids is becoming a regular event, he is asking the community if they think its ok he gets reward for all the work.

Its fair that your opinion is no, I just dont think its comparable with raids where there was claiming.

I think its a fair question Falcor asks, and I think its up to the guys who can use the weapon to answer.

F

Flimgoblin

I'd say on the day of the raid ask if any of the slash wielders object (before the lotto, before you get up the ramp :))

The principle's the same ;) claiming something for leading the raid. However Falcor's being a bit more polite by asking after leading a few rather than demanding beforehand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom