Sidi raid 23rd August

C

Cabo-

really hate that mythic havent made a apoc only friar staff drop :D

S

skile

I suggest all those AFFECTED by this "elite-apoc-rule" to do come. But when we are going to kill apoc you just sit down idle and w8 for everyone to die/kill apoc. Falcor said if u have a good enough reason to "leave" the raid and still lotto u can, so stop before apoc and lotto for the items dropped b4 him, and with you not helping the raid will probably die @ apoc.

With this I mean like armsmen, paladins etc, all those classes that can use a apoc-only.drop.

F

Falcor

dont bother coming skile....trying to cause a mutiny would of get your hanged 100 years ago

S

skile

Heh? :p I'm coming. I'm not trying to cause you anything mate. Just presenting alternatives for those whom are affected by this rule, I am not.

I haven't been aiming critisism to you on the raid have I. I've been doing that before the raids, on BW, and I did it now, BEFORE the raid.

I'd suggest you read up on Stalin btw ;).

S

skile

I can't control minds Falcor. If people follow my example, it's them causing something on you. Not me. Indirectly it's you causing it yourself, since people would think it's right.

But don't worry. People whom shows are probably ok with the rules as they are, and they won't like to miss out on the rest of the drops.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom