Sidi items reduced house 116

Falcor

Fledgling Freddie
reduced most of the unwanted sidi items on my vendor house no 116 ingleton village, feel free to take a look some good items and offers considered.

Also if anyone can think of anything useful to do with the money off them when theve all gone (should be about 100p) please say here it would be nice to do something useful for a lot of ppl with it....keep negative comments to a minimum plz :)

acei

Fledgling Freddie
The doors for all keeps and relics would be the best suggestion... for when we have the relics back ofc :)

Falcor

Fledgling Freddie
yea thought of that:) tho is a bit dull but can do that unless some1 can think of somehting more interesting

Eof

Fledgling Freddie
Give 500g of it to an alt stood at Goth porter then everytime someone begs money off us give em 1g forporter /horse/sword/armour/to phone gf/buy handjob etc instead :) That will be a benefit :)

Red HATred

Fledgling Freddie
Damn!!

This deserves respect :)

niceone ;-) let's hope you find a goal in doing so...

small suggestion..

Pay all ppl in emain 10 gp/night to stay out of that zone till we get the relics back?...

AND until we have some defence in our fornteer again... some ppl that would support Aprills effords in defending our realm :)

Falcor

Fledgling Freddie
hehe it would be a hell of a lot of trebs :)

nice ideas tho keep em coming

rayzor

Fledgling Freddie
acei said:
The doors for all keeps and relics would be the best suggestion... for when we have the relics back ofc :)

dull? maybe
useful for the realm, definatley. :)

gunner440

Hey Daddy Altman
save up those plats for toa falc ..

knowing how much u <3 drops you'll be needing them^^

Falcor

Fledgling Freddie
heh lots of ppl asked about sidi raids, i will most prolly do some more yea, i just took 4 months off daoc becuase of sidi hassle so i will want to concentrate on toa and more fun stuff for the time being, and finally finishing off my sc armour which has been 8months now in the making :). when i do more dunno if they will be open tho im afraid, most probably smaller super fast raids

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Put a bounty on teh relics - say 5p to whoever carries one back to Alb or 10p(just making numbers up here) for the group/guild who bring it back ... or maybe something craaazy like the whole 100p for anyone who can organise the kind of raid that would bring all 6 back to the Albs!

That or just give it to me to spend on ...erm....stuff....oo oo how about getting me Alchemist from 910 to LGM and then the change i will make stuff and distribute as per your wishes !

Nekkid level 1 alts ? winner being the dude/dudette who gets closest to a pre designated point somewhere in RvR country.

Druid circle on sals plains - level 1 chars - who can die closest to the centre of circle wins some cash (if its me i suggest roughly 100p)

Pay someone (prob necro) to level you a new char of your choice.

Pay 100 people 1p each to follow you around for a day and tell you how great you are and maybe get a few minstrels to compose and play a theme tune for you.

Catapult bowling - 11 people - all with a pre determined low level alt - 10 of them form a triangle in a 10 pin bowling stylie and then the 11th person gets to fire the catapult at them - the more you kill the higher the score etc. then that person joins the 10 and 1 of them becomes the firer/bowler... (not sure how much damage over aoe this would do - would need the alts to take enough damage that they may live / aoe wouldnt kill em all everytime)

Kill the cat... Someone just kill the ****ing annoying Cat in Camelot once and for all! 100p to the winner on that one!

Table sitting - something involving maybe how long you can sit on the table in Camelot Castle without it nuking you.

Level 1 salisbury plains mob puller - Go to sals plains and see who can pull the most non-add mobs and get a Benny Hill type chase going.

~amazed at how many cruddy ideas are suddenly falling out of me head....at least it may make some room for stuff like erm....what was i saying again ? ~

p.s

Give it all to me for making the most effort on ideas !

Falcor

Fledgling Freddie
i will place a list of items on here shortly and ickle bump :)

Dafft

One of Freddy's beloved
"Pay 100 people 1p each to follow you around for a day and tell you how great you are and maybe get a few minstrels to compose and play a theme tune for you." -- Evzy

Erm that could work though might get bored of /spam

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom