SIDI/APOC raid- take 6

O

old.shotgunstow

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: SIDI/APOC raid- take 6

Originally posted by Trinilim
you're missing my point, change the +1 to +3 and read it over again.

I do see your point mate. but with so many people on the raid there is bound to be plenty of the class that will get the full benefit of the item in question so imo it should go to them.

O

old.LandShark

Re: Re: Re: Re: SIDI/APOC raid- take 6

Originally posted by Trinilim
so you would just shrug and say 'oh well' if a ring dropped with +1 shield, +15 con, dex, piety and you couldn't get it because it can only be lottoed to shield tanks because of that +1 shield?

imo it would be better to lotto it to classes that get the MOST benefit out of it. As in more than half of the given stats on the ring.

IE: Shield tanks, friars, clerics.

edit: or in another case, if a ring drops with +1 thrust, +15 dex, +15 con, +15 quick, classes that benefit from more than half of the given stats should be able to get it.

IE: a s/s armsman wouldn't be able to, because only the +15 dex and +15 con would be of any use, nor would a pole armsman, as the only stats that would be of any use is +15 con and +15 quick. However a THRUST polearmsman should be able to because he benefits from more than half of the stats (dex, con, thrust).

So out of the armsmen, only the thrust pole armsman can lotto for it as well as any other classes that can use more than half of the given stats.

Just to be pedantic, thrust poles are 100% str, and in any case dex helps polearmsmen with parry.

O

old.shotgunstow

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....typical.

My subscription ran out last night...tried to leave my pc on overnight logged in so i could come on raid today...but oh no my parents turned it off before I got up....inconsiderate cunts.

So I am unable to log on and help with raid ;/ Will not be playing daoc for 6-8 weeks unless I can find someone with a CC ;) (my parents want me to concentrate on AS levels :rolleyes: )

K

Karnage

How did it go?

Missed out again due to work :(

H

Hit ^_^

some crap drops and a nice infil belt.
and was to few peeps to actualy kill anything decent.

D

Danya

So in summary Prydwen > you.

I'll get me coat. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom