Shy cocks

Wij

I am a FH squatter
They piss me off. Those strange blokes who won't just have a slash in the urinal like a normal person but insist on using a trap just to piss. Fuck off. My need to shit takes precedence over your unwillingness to piss in company. My shit had baked to tar by the time I got in and the seat was covered in piss.

I hope you all get urethra cancer.

Twats.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Actually I was tempted to go to the big disabled bog in the middle of the building. I call it the Fortress Of Solitude.

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
Bashful bladder is an recognised problem and I am unable to "let go" in the presence of someone I don't know. Even pushing or forcing doesn't work.
Once I've started I'm okay, it's getting started that's the problem.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Does it make you piss on the seat too ?

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Haha, it's great, some people know they do it, but they just leave it with the attitude, i'm a employee, not a cleaner, why should I clean it?

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
Hahaha

Im also a shy bladder, so i prefer "traps" rather than "public urinals" :p

Wij

I am a FH squatter
If I rip my arse due to excessive baking then it's your fault !

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Me too, i cant go in the urinal if someone else is there. If i get there first and no one is there, then i'm fine, once i'm in full flow so to speak, but i need to go in the cubical otherwise

And hoping i get urethra cancer because of it is a bit of a unecessary comment, don't you think

I hope you shit your pants :kissit:

sayward

Resident Freddy
i'd say go in the 'ladies' the men do in France! But anywhere major there is always a long queue.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well, the use of a private pisser is everyones right. You could just think that there's a lot of people taking quicksh*ts and feel all happy.

One persons use of a public place of piss takes no special place over another.

Though if you piss on the seat, you need to sit down like the ladyboy you are.

Lazarus

Part of the furniture
man up and control yer bowels...or has too much bum sex weakened your rear entry muscles?

Wij

I am a FH squatter
What's wrong with you people ? I could piss in a team meeting, no bother. Or a funeral.

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
Shit at the exit to the trap. I think it's fair.

One of the most comical moments in my life is hearing how some guy went into the trap after me and started screaming curses like a pirate.

I couldnt help but notice that the exit to the trap was all covered in "mysterious yellow drops" but i didnt give a shit cuz i was peeing anyways.

I guess the poor fella didnt notice it like me and happily proceeded to just "sit down" on the trap, thus getting his ass "wet" :lol:

supersaint

Can't get enough of FH
LOL i read the title as sky cocks,thought you had bad picture or something.On topic,do you saddle up next to someone at the urinal even if there's enough spare to leave empty ones between you?

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I stand in the middle if there are 3.

rynnor

Rockhound
There was once a major inquisition at a place I worked because someone used to leave chewing gum in the urinals...

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
I still have to stifle a laugh when someone in the trap next to me lets out a massive pre-shit echoing ripper into the toilet bowl.

As for pissing infront of someone else, it's not something I think anyone should be sharing. Toilets are very sexist.

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
I like weeing on my wife while she sleeps.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I hope your poo turns to rock in your anal passage and causes much painful exiting Wij.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
What's wrong with you people ? I could piss in a team meeting, no bother. Or a funeral.

This tbfh. Especially the funeral.

And if you can't avoid pissing on a toilet seat you should sit the fuck down. I mean, really? My piss sometimes splits into a double headed fountain (fuck knows why - it's not like I've got a pierced cock) but I still manage to get it all in the bowl. Just some at the back and some at the front :)

Wij

I am a FH squatter
This tbfh. Especially the funeral.

And if you can't avoid pissing on a toilet seat you should sit the fuck down. I mean, really? My piss sometimes splits into a double headed fountain (fuck knows why - it's not like I've got a pierced cock) but I still manage to get it all in the bowl. Just some at the back and some at the front :)

That's after a wank. Bit of tough jizz (maybe an outsized tadpole with claws to grab your japs?) gets in the way and splits the stream.

Gumbo

FH is my second home
Use the cubical for the same reason that you never sit with your back to the door in a pub or restaurant. It could be the opening 'they' are waiting for....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom