Shy cocks

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Use the cubical for the same reason that you never sit with your back to the door in a pub or restaurant. It could be the opening 'they' are waiting for....

The Labour Party ?

Ormorof

FH is my second home
never understood it, i could probably pee almost anytime anywhere... and no i am not incontinent or have bladder issues, but the world is my urinal...

and it is extremely frustrating when you are in major need of some dumpage and some eeedjiot is standing peeing (i was in a loo just last week where the doors were so low you could see the back of his head, and the HE WIPED! who the hell wipes after taking a pee standing up, shake yes, wipe?!?!? NO!)

Lazarus

Part of the furniture
im strange.

if outside, I can pee anywhere with the best of them

when inside, i get all shy and reclusive and can "occasionally" pee in company. otherwise, i go to a personal pee enclosure.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
do you saddle up next to someone at the urinal even if there's enough spare to leave empty ones between you?
Gay for even asking tbfh.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
My piss sometimes splits into a double headed fountain (fuck knows why - it's not like I've got a pierced cock) but I still manage to get it all in the bowl. Just some at the back and some at the front :)
That's after a wank. Bit of tough jizz (maybe an outsized tadpole with claws to grab your japs?) gets in the way and splits the stream.
owned tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom