Show Your Support

O

old.D0LLySh33p

I thought Pippa was just a made up word like 'real' and 'life' :(

P

Pippa666

(Incase not everyone reads the halflife/cs/tfc forum)

Tonights the night folks, dont forget

The TFC Barrysworld Public/Community game on server 213.221.174.35:27016 will begin approx 9.00pm GMT.

For all those people (subscribers only) who would like to see the servers occupied once again please show your support and join us.

We also now have a channel on irc #bwtfc For those of you who wish to pop in for a chat or meet up before the game feel free, or maybe just join the game if you prefer.

Please show your support.

Look forward to seeing you later

Pip x

S

Scooba Da Bass

Just in case people don't read threads on subjects they are interested in I'd like to announce that BW has bf42 servers, they're great and everything.

M

Munkey-

MoHAA has some spiffing random servers from what I've just tried playing on.

DM seems to suit my poor connection apparently

H

Hotteh

its at times like this i lament. i really do. It reminds me of the uproar whenever Tankgirl goes into the bw chan.

If this was anyone else, you really wouldnt give a toss but as its a girl you somehow think that its ok.

o and TFC sucks willy tbh, everyone knows its a down market QWTF and can never capture the same glorious essence of the daddy game

S

Scooba Da Bass

I reply exactly the same, we have seperate forums for a reason, I don't go trampling around the HL forums posting about my new albums, so people shouldn't do vice versa, innit.

W

Will

My post was actually in favour of this cross-posting.;)

S

]SK[

I shall hopefully be coming. Might be a tad late as I got a game to ref tonight till 9pm. They never finish at 9 though.

Like pippa said find us in #bwtfc

You dont have to be any good, just come and have a mess about.

J

Johnny Bravo

Originally posted by Hotteh
to crossthread and generally push her thread

[rik mayall voice]

Waheeey I'd like to push her thread

[/rik mayall voice]

S

]SK[

Should be, if not we'll spill over to the next server

O

old.Jas

Pretty sad that people have to start a "Show Your Support" thread to get people to join a load of dead servers.

P

Pippa666

I seem to have angered a few ppl regarding this thread being in General and I am aware the halflife/cs/tfc forum is the official place to post, however, this forum tends to reach more ppl, hence the thread.
I appreciate the support numerous members have given and hope tonight will be a success, it is after all an effort to try to repopulate the BW TFC servers.
The fact that I am female should have nothing to do with things, I am merely making an effort to improve the population on the servers which certain people have picked up on, obviously others have not.
If the forum moderators deem this thread unsuitable, please remove it and accept my apologies, Thank you.

P

Pro]v[etheus

OMG !!! Pippa, you cross threader you, im sure my life will be affected by this now just as it appears other peoples lifes have been affected :rolleyes:

:m00:

Y

~YuckFou~

I don't play TFC but you can have my support...

jockstrap.jpg

P

Pro]v[etheus

Originally posted by Mellow-
This part of the forum is not for games.

and ?

I've seen many off topic posts on these forums and many threads posted in the wrong forums by, dare i say it, some of the forum stalwarts, no double standards there i guess :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom