Show Us Yer Mug!! (part 2)

L

~Lazarus~

Phear not.

Just got my daughter a digital camera for her birthday (today, 8 years old)

Lets see what comes out of that and I *may* post tonight if I can upload to the www.

Look out your darkened glasses and puke buckets. Laz is on his way.

L

legendario

Edinburgh is 45 miles away from me :)

I will be visiting again soon as I love the place :)

L

LTF

Originally posted by ~Lazarus~

Just got my daughter a digital camera for her birthday (today, 8 years old)

8 years old and you got her a digital camera!!

When i was 8 i got a he-man action figure :(

L

~Lazarus~

When you were 8, we were still using Brownie Cameras :)

Its only a Barbie digital camera. Marked down from £50 to £14

S

Shocko

mugshot2.jpg

I look like i just got up... Surprisingly, i've been up since 8, and during that time i've walked most of the 5miles to college since the traffic was barely moving, taken a 3rd of the GCSE maths exam, and eaten a great lunch... However, it's proberbly the least blurry image that i'll get out of my webcam, so it'll do...

I don't look as bad as SG, after all :) There's another pic of me here which i took a few days ago but didn't post since it's blurry... It does show that i don't normally look like a tramp though :/

M

Mellow-

Oh my god! Grandadwrinkle looks like a red cross! :uhoh:

Oh and Shocko, you big girl get your hair cut :p

S

S-Gray

Ah good.. Shocko is getting more stick than me..

Keep it up boys.. :D

L

LTF

Originally posted by dysfunction
That aint Jesus! Where's his beard??

Get with the times you neanderthol, even jesus has a mach 3 :eek:

M

mank!

Your hair rules, Shocko. I'd love to grow my hair like that :(

My hair at the moment is mad, not done anything with it since I crawled out of bed a few hours ago so I probably look like more of a tramp than you, it's also beginning to grow into a bit of a mullet at the back.

S

Shocko

I need to grow it longer... Atm, i only really go outside the house with it tied back, because it doesn't look like i've washed it for a few months otherwise :(

I'm not totally sure how i'm meant to make my hair more managable... I've tried washing it every day, and it gets a tad dry, however if i wash it every other, or every few days, it's not so dry, but equally as frizzy :/
I could use some kind of hair creme, or whatever, but i'd rather avoid using anything like that, since it makes it hard to wash properly. I'm hoping that as it gets longer, it won't be so fuzzy, and i'd say it has got better as it's got longer... Once it's a few inches longer than my shoulders, it should be all good. Atm, the average long* hair is just under a foot, with the long ones about 13" :)

*i say that, because it's surprising how much hair falls out every day... I guess this happens when you have short hair, but it just isn't noticable... But anyway, because hair is continually falling out, then starting to grow again, there's allways a varying lengths. When you consider than the ends of the long hairs are over 2years old, you have to respect how resiliant hair really is :)

S

Sar

Originally posted by throdgrain
It's also funny how sometimes the people with the most vitriolic posts look like butter wouldn't melt in their mouthes too.
Im confused :(

Not that hard.

Big mouth & safety behind a monitor = Bigger mouth.

Easy really.

Like Will, I'm the same online as I am IRL, because I don't see there being a difference in how you treat people between the two mediums.

S

Shocko

Originally posted by the-frizz
Hmmm, i can put my photo on meh PC, but alas i can't put it up on the net. :p
Email it to someone with webspace ;)

And so what if i watch a little star trek now and again? It's not a crime, is it!? :p

:(

S

Shocko

Are you kidding me? It's taken over 2years to reach this length, from having it uber-short, and only having it trimmed once in that time... You want me to discard of it onto some barber's floor, so i can look like every other person with the obligatory short hairstyle?

And when long hair becomes fashionable in 5 years, time, then what would i do? At least now, if everyone starts growing their hair, mine will be much longer than theirs, so i can never be forced into a "fashionable" style again :D

O

old.Kez

I too, am similar online and off. That does make me a royal cunt, but what can you do?

Would you like some tips on managable hair, shocko? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom