Show Us Yer Mug!! (part 2)

S

Scooba Da Bass

Re: So don't call me honey!

Originally posted by old.Kez
It looks to me like you're smiling slyly as you grope the guy to your left. Or it could be completely innocent, and he really could be saying I want to suck your blood, as his face suggests.

I actually have no idea who that guy is, which makes my groping of him even more worrying....

S

S-Gray

Yes!

Altho.. things seemed to have calmed down the past few weeks..

L

legendario

Re: So don't call me honey!

Originally posted by old.Kez
group.jpg

It looks to me like you're smiling slyly as you grope the guy to your left. Or it could be completely innocent, and he really could be saying I want to suck your blood, as his face suggests.

(I am the money!)

Your callin the bird on Scooba's left a guy?

:)

Aye but the guy you're referring to looks fuckin wasted :)

Tell him to lay of the sherry ffs

M

Mellow-

He's not the sly looking one, he's the one with the beady eyes groping the bird on his left.

I think.

S

Scooba Da Bass

Originally posted by Mellow-
He's not the sly looking one, he's the one with the beady eyes groping the bird on his left.

I think.

I was there, and am in the photo, and this post confused me lots, so to rectify this situation;

bruce-lee.jpg

S

Summo

Hehe

Here's me again after doing Journey's End (a WWI play) last year. I'm the one on the right, looking crap and out of character. Didn't know we were going for a character shot, see? Nobody told me. :( My brother is the second one on the left.

journey.jpg

Wish I'd stolen that uniform. :/

L

~Lazarus~

Re: Hehe

Originally posted by Summo
Here's me again after doing Journey's End (a WWI play) last year. I'm the one on the right, looking crap and out of character. Didn't know we were going for a character shot, see? Nobody told me. :(

icon_smile_8ball.gif

This smiley is brilliant!!!!

M

Munkey-

Here's me again after doing Journey's End (a WWI play) last year. I'm the one on the right, looking crap and out of character. Didn't know we were going for a character shot, see? Nobody told me. :( My brother is the second one on the left.

journey.jpg

top hole wot wot! Look rather spiffing in that uniform anyway.

(bad thing is, i actually use those words in real life)

T

Testin da Cable

woo cool :)

I think they should have added some realism by chucking clods of mud at you guys though ;)

T

Testin da Cable

oh do shut up Darling! and stop standing behind me you foolish man!

L

Lester

journey.jpg

If modern laws applied, the 1st and 3rd guy would probably be arrested for grooming.

O

old.Kez

The second one (on left, obv.) is the groomee, then? He does look awfully young.

T

throdgrain

To be entirely honest, most of the faces on here look so young its beginning to freak me out :/
I think Im on the wrong forum ...
It's also funny how sometimes the people with the most vitriolic posts look like butter wouldn't melt in their mouthes too.
Im confused :(

M

madcow

Thats the thing with internet it lets you be some1 your not form the saftey of your own house well usually mummys house

W

Will

I never understood that attitude. The reason I don't act like a prick in real life is not because I'm scared of getting beaten up, but because thats the way I am. Hence I'm nice online too.

Honest.;)

L

legendario

I don't act like a prick in real life but I do seem to be a prick magnet.

Hence my broken shoulder and my fear of one of the local nightclubs :)

T

throdgrain

Theres nowt like beer to get people worked up Leg, thats the truth . Walking up and down Crawley high street on a saturday night will get you a fight 7 or 8 times out of 10. Which is alright if you're there for a fight, but not much use if you're minding your own business.
Sad really.

W

Will

And that is why I've never understood English licencing laws.

Edniburgh has 24 hour drinking (if you know where to go), and far fewer fights. You don't even get searched going into clubs, everything is that chilled out.

T

throdgrain

I think they either have just changed it or are just about too m8. Doubt if it'l make much difference where I live though :)

W

Will

Yeah, they are re-doing it all. I'm not sure how much it will help though.

In Edinburgh, the council has always been pretty relaxed about the licences. In the Cowgate and Grassmarket, all the pubs are open until 3am. There are a couple of pubs which open at 5am and 6am. You need to go to a restaurant between 3am and 5am to keep drinking (luckily there is one on the way between;)). Come Festival time, every club and pub in town can get 5am licences.

Hopefully the new laws should allow the same system. I have noticed how much better it makes life.

S

S-Gray

heh i live next door to a Pub...

Gonna be hell soon.. :/

D

doh_boy

Originally posted by Itcheh
And that is why I've never understood English licencing laws.

Edniburgh has 24 hour drinking (if you know where to go), and far fewer fights. You don't even get searched going into clubs, everything is that chilled out.

I was told it they were introduced at war time to ensure all the peeps in the factories had enough time to get into work the next day.

A few of the arguments for the status quo are a bit weak.

1) Alcoholics would be drunk all the night through.
The laws says that you may not serve a customer who is 'Visably incapacitated'

Which basically means if you work in a bar you cannot serve a person if they are 'legless'. Most bars work on the 'use your judgement' premise.

2) It will encourage people to get 'more drunk than they usually would'.
Most people who want to 'carry on' on a weekend generally find a place to do so. The other generally go home before chucking out. In most cases people would spend and extra hour before going.

W

Will

Yeah, the problem in England is the binge drinking mentality.

And what is up with those Sunday licencing hours?

O

old.Kez

Originally posted by Itcheh
Hopefully the new laws should allow the same system. I have noticed how much better it makes life.
Which is frankly tragic, in itself. Fucking shit race.

L

~Lazarus~

Itcheh's mail brought back some fond memories of a 24 hour drinking binge in Edinburgh when I was at college.

Managed it (legless) but was a great day/night/whatever

W

Will

Well, true, but you just don't get the same gangs of morons looking for a fight at 11.10pm

M

Mellow-

There is a flaw in your conversation. Edinburgh is in Scotland, this makes it a tad difficult to travel to. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom