Politics Should the UK remain a member of the EU?

Should the UK remain a member of the EU?

• Yes

Votes: 27 73.0%
  • No

Votes: 10 27.0%

• Total voters

Gumbo

FH is my second home
WTF is that enormous abomination below your post?

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
its a pretty interesting situation isnt it a month ago i was watching merkel tell a girl she was been deported and now she is telling the german populous to welcome them with open arms. i cant help but see merkel as using this whole situation as a political foothold to place germany at the top of the ladder in the EU, other countries will be happy to let them take the refugees and she will happy to throw this whole situation in the rest of the EU's faces when a suitable situation comes along namely against the UK due to our reluctance to take them.

merkel is not a nice lady she is cold calculating and tbh playing an absolute blinder. she would like nothing better than to see the UK leave the EU it would put her in a position to pretty much dictate policy in the EU after all, the brownie points shes gonna be lapping up with the refugee situation who is gonna say no to her? france? italy? spain? very unlikely.

we must stay in the EU its vital tbh to world stability we are one of the few voices of reason in the EU and i wouldnt put it past her to jump in bed with putin tbh both power crazy fools.

i know its sounds like proper conspiracy stuff but she is a dangerous lady and needs watching.

Merkel would hate the UK to leave the EU. All EU politics is about the Germans and the French, and the UK are usually more pro-German by default. If anything the Germans want the UK to be more engaged with the EU, not less.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Mail on Sunday poll?

Okay.

To make my point, this is the kind of person that would be voting 'No' on this.

What we are seeing is how quickly the EU can fall apart...first crisis and everyone reverts to self interest, the union is a paper illusion and totally lacks any real power to stop individual countries calling the shots based on it's individual political leanings at the time.
Pretty obvious UK would swing to no vote when millions of Muslims are at the door and Merkel is basically threatening us to take them in...and how the living fuk is she in this position?
How come Cameron isn't calling the shots?
We're the fuckin nuclear power ffs, he goes over there like we're Albania.

Embattle

FH is my second home
You've started quoting the daily fail a lot recently haven't you.

Actually Captain Guardian I did a general google search at the time regarding EU polls since I was interested what effect the current problems might be having on polling data, Reuters came up with the poll being done by Survation on behalf of MoS.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Actually Captain Guardian.
Dunno why you accuse me of that. I rarely post from the Grauniad and funnily enough I'd never read it even semi-regularly until Raven started accusing me of the same thing.

I now bob on occasionally to read their travel section. They do some nice pieces on that.

Also, you're still posting surveys commisioned by the fail old bean. If the official paper of the facist party of great britain doesn't contain a readership of utter eu and migrant-hating morons which one does? :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom