Should Margaret Thatcher be given a state funeral?

Should Margaret Thatcher be given a state funeral?

• Yes

Votes: 21 47.7%
  • No

Votes: 23 52.3%

• Total voters

Olgaline

FH is my second home
i think she'd find it a scandals use of public funds.!

also, you dont hold funerals for robots..you send them to be scrapped at the yard.

eksdee

FH is my second home
only if we get to kill her first.

edit: scratch that, bury her alive! perfect.

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
She was PM for 12 years so that counts for something, irrespective of your personal view of her tenure.
OFC, she's not dead yet.
Someday in the relatively near future, but not today.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
No, that's not to say she wasn't a great lady though.

leviathane

Part of the furniture
no, if she died during her time as pm sure why not, but seeing as she's no longer in the job so to say it'd be a waste of moneys.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
A state bonfire would be more apt for the fucking witch. :p

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
if there was a state funeral.. it would only be southerners interested.

the rest of us would be having fucking street parties. cuts or no cuts, we'll find a way to celebrate.

shame she aint actually that ill atm. run over by a steamroller would be most apt way for her to go.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Finland approves of state funeral. F*ck the moneyz, not like you lot will see it anyway. It'll go to some wanks mercedes, beach-house or hookers.

Fund it with televizing etc, not like it's a hardcore funding problem people.

(if there's another representive of finland here, speak up)

Ezteq

Queen of OT
personal political opinions not coming into it at all here...would we get a bank holiday as a result? If so then I'm all for it.

yes, I am selfish.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
personal political opinions not coming into it at all here...would we get a bank holiday as a result? If so then I'm all for it.

yes, I am selfish.

They didn't give us one for Diana, don't see why Maggie would get one. If that is the case then I want a Churchill day as well, he might of been a Tory but he was a real national hero.

eksdee

FH is my second home
She was PM for 12 years so that counts for something, irrespective of your personal view of her tenure.
OFC, she's not dead yet.
Someday in the relatively near future, but not today.

mugabe: 30 years give or take
stalin - 31 years
mussolini - 18 years
hitler - 11 years

irrespective of your view of their tenure, should their countries cough up to glorify their death?

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
:rolleyes:

someone was bound to say it lol

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
They didn't give us one for Diana, don't see why Maggie would get one. If that is the case then I want a Churchill day as well, he might of been a Tory but he was a real national hero.

Diana did fuck all for anyone in this country.

This is the most pointless poll I have ever seen, and as usual the North show their average IQ.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
mugabe: 30 years give or take
stalin - 31 years
mussolini - 18 years
hitler - 11 years

irrespective of your view of their tenure, should their countries cough up to glorify their death?

They would if those leaders were of similar stature as thatcher. Meaning that if hitler for example was the type of leader this world has at this date, they would.

Hitler and others are simply seen as "horror figures" because of how the world is today, if hitler had won, we might look at him as a great warhero.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
if hitler had won, we might look at him as a great warhero.

hero in his own country maybe; but then again if hitler had won, all of western europe would be speaking German, and every disabled person, gay, jew, gipsy etc would have been sent to the ovens & exterminated

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Oh for what it's worth I don't think anyone should get a state funeral. Barring probably service men and those that have died protecting or helping others.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
hero in his own country maybe; but then again if hitler had won, all of western europe would be speaking German, and every disabled person, gay, jew, gipsy etc would have been sent to the ovens & exterminated

Yes and everyone on this forum would have been taught what a great hero Mister Hitler was, liberating the whole of europe from opression and how there was this silly way of 10s and 10s of countries being in the same continent :p

If Hitler had won, we wouldn't care.

The current us could care, but not the alternate ones.

Not to mention; 50-60 years since the WW Dos era, so the whole nazi thing might have been even better then current system ;)

Speculation is fun though.

Appollo

Part of the furniture
Cremate her and spread her ashes over Argentina :england:

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
They seriously need to clone her and reinstate her into power, and KEEP her there :)

ppl can say what they want about her, but when she wanted something to happen, it happened.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
The north should dig a big hole in the garden and call it "ar pit luv" and fucking stay there.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Diana did fuck all for anyone in this country.

This is the most pointless poll I have ever seen, and as usual the North show their average IQ.

Stupid fucking comment, won't say anything more apart from I expected better.

tierk

Part of the furniture
Short answer NO.

Too divisive and probably hated by more people than liked and she was certainly not loved.

As for that stupid comment about Diana.......:twak:

If anyone should have had a state funeral she should have had one. Clearly the entire country was moved by her death and 1million+ people lining the streets was a clear sign of the affection that people had for her, let alone the 2.5 billion people that watched it on tv world wide. However, her familly (The Spencers) did not want one.

Roalith

Can't get enough of FH
Fuck. It's this thread's fault then.

Dreamt of doing a stand-up gig with Maggie in the audience, she wasn't heckling but I was still picking on her.

And I STILL woke up with a raging boner :(

pikeh

Resident Freddy
Fuck. It's this thread's fault then.

Dreamt of doing a stand-up gig with Maggie in the audience, she wasn't heckling but I was still picking on her.

And I STILL woke up with a raging boner :(

You can blame that on no-one but yourself, you sick bastard!

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom