SHORT NOTICE: ML8 BG Raid Wendsday 19/01 18:00 GMT, 19:00 CET

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
Gear said:
I want explenations out in the open and up front. I'm not into it for the items, but I want clear things, and tonight's was fishy. Sorry, but it was.

it might have been as I didnt explain rules up intil beeing asked upfront, I dont put priority into item looting. Thats me. my raid my rules, I dont want any items for myself I just want it done. The lotto I used was same old one from pre SI DF raids, which I doubt 4-5 ppl on raid knew, fun with new rolled unexperienced item whore's that bitch about items they cant use ^^

ppl are like, FFS CAN I ONLY ROLL FOR 1 ITAM?!?! sorry but yes, thats the way it is, I only keept the shit rog scale drops :flame:

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
I'm really sorry that you have to start calling "item whore" anyone who might dissagree with your rules that come back from the days that the game was still in development^^

Stasi

Loyal Freddie
give ml7 bg raid, have there been any the last 2 months that not failed? :mad:

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
um you should have seem some PM's I got... none of them needed an item for usage, just blind greed. And I think this is the best way, leave bg and join the item bg you want to roll for. You cant join "listing" bg til it reopens when remaning items (which no1 showed intresst for) are left.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
it was a bad way to lotto, this system worked well in galla and such because you knew exactely what possible drops there were- and which ones you wanted

this is mostly random stuff you might be able to 'use' sometime and a few nice things (only the sod in this raid)

random 1000 and highest pick is the best way for such raids in my opininon, but either way, the raid was lead almost flawless so big respect to staj for that

in the end, ml8 > random shit

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
will collect and drop all items on the ground next raid, im not making these raids for item farming, not for me or any1 else. Those joining are there for 1 purpose....... ml credit. period. like it or not, dont join next raid...

Ballard

Fledgling Freddie
Nice raid very well executed. Mr Obs also provided some much needed humour with his raging theatrics. Oh well I guess the hemorrhoid medication aint working.

Mithryn

Fledgling Freddie
Good raid Staj, nice to get my last ML8 out of the way :)

About looting, yes the rules were a bit unclear, I am fairly new to the server and didnt know these kinda rules from before, but other than that, I have no problem with them. The people complaining about them need to remember that you didnt join for loot, you joined for credit which you got. Besides, nothing real good dropped anyway, so you didnt miss out on anything.

Now go make ML6 raid, I still need that on hero, and drop the loot on the ground, I dont care :)

Megan

Fledgling Freddie
The raid was great, I had fun. Please do it again with group steps and 8.10 :) :fluffle:

bise and hugs,

Obs

One of Freddy's beloved
omg, the thing bought free tickets to all the assholes in hibernia, and they came here, tststs, good work yeah :puke:

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
Obs said:
omg, the thing bought free tickets to all the assholes in hibernia, and they came here, tststs, good work yeah :puke:

:fluffle:

Jayce

Fledgling Freddie
Stallion said:
all went out to raid attenders I can assure you, I have my ways to fix items but not by ripping em off. ill explain to you how the rules work.

lets say just to make it easy we have 4 items, the steps are:

1. I list the items
2. I list 1 item at a time asking for any1 instressted, first person to PM me or yell in BG, holds the "new" BG for it (we have to use bg now as you can be in CG & BG at the same time), all others intressted in that verry specific item join that persons BG. Thus leaving the bg im announcing item in, they have made their choice for what item to roll for. Thus dealing out items to different persons that arrange the lotto themselfes, I tell every1 who holds bg for what item, and that person join and follow's the instructions that the new bg holders gives.

I rather have that then all do random 1000 and pick what ever item u want, thus gaining item whores.

This was the system used for Legion raids and Galla iirc.

Jayce

Fledgling Freddie
Stallion said:
will collect and drop all items on the ground next raid, im not making these raids for item farming, not for me or any1 else. Those joining are there for 1 purpose....... ml credit. period. like it or not, dont join next raid...

If you dont want to deal with items ask for a volunteer next time, set the BG loot to that person and when the ML is done you can walk away and let the volunteer deal with lotto'ing etc. Easy if you truly dont care about the items.

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
Jayce said:
If you dont want to deal with items ask for a volunteer next time, set the BG loot to that person and when the ML is done you can walk away and let the volunteer deal with lotto'ing etc. Easy if you truly dont care about the items.

I didnt handle the lotto myself, keys went to this person, this item to that person, etc etc.

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Too bad ppl have to moan at stajj for actually arranging the first ml raid in like.. a month? - keep it up staj, you fucking rock :)

anioal

Fledgling Freddie
i was waiting for this ML8 raid for like 3 months, so ty Staj for a well done raid
grats.

ps loot is merely a bonus not an objective in a ml raid. loto was a bit weird but nvm that

ps2. i want ML9 and ML10 :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom