SHORT NOTICE: ML8 BG Raid Wendsday 19/01 18:00 GMT, 19:00 CET

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
So finaly a ML8 BG Raid, a followup ML9 Raid will come aswell, there's no minimum ML requirement so even if your just ML1 or 0 and thinking about getting ML8, you might aswell do it now.

ONLY requirements is that you have finished the group steps, these will not be done during the raid, steps are as follows:

8.4 Centaur's Hunt ( http://www.visionofsages.net/toa/Master_Level_Eight.html#ml8t4 )
8.7 Torso, Agne's Might ( http://www.visionofsages.net/toa/Master_Level_Eight.html#ml8t7 )
8.9 Agne's Spare Arm ( http://www.visionofsages.net/toa/Master_Level_Eight.html#ml8t9 )

Finish these steps and your most welcome. We meet up at aerus and head off for
8.6 Head, Agne's Will
8.1 Agne's Crystal
8.3 Agne's Sword
8.2 Agne's Shield
8.5 Treasure of the Cyclops
8.8 Left Arm, Gorgon's Secret
8.10 Talos's Temple, Agne's Great Might

I want all group leaders to pm me when you have a full group set!

CU there

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
Sounds cool, ill se if i can get the grps steps done then :)

Jayce

Fledgling Freddie
Amazons will try and get the group steps done in time :)

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Obviously I'm coming. I'll bring the bard.

Nakia

Fledgling Freddie
Sadly amazon's can't do the groupsteps till thursday :'( so -1 fg

Mirandalia

Fledgling Freddie
Will try to come, provided I can get ml8 group steps done tomorrow.
Unfortunately first group was full, but perhaps there will be a second one.

Auriel

Fledgling Freddie
TdA managed the group steps tonight, so hopefully we should have a near fg to bring - hopefully :)

Traxxx

Fledgling Freddie
ipw did grupe steps already and are ready with 1fg maybe just 6 ppl but we will be there

Obs

One of Freddy's beloved
to the raid leader

:puke:
move to albion cabrão paneleiro :twak: this ML raid was the worst thing that happened to me since i play daoc because of 1 cabrão gordo e paneleiro como tu estás do caralho :flame:

lol, sorry for all the other hibs, i'm not like that usually and u know me,

but ppl like him just diserve this, and they like that so here is more for him :puke:

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Hmm... worst loot rules ever. Very fishy, I wonder where will things dissapear. ts ts ts

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
Gear said:
Hmm... worst loot rules ever. Very fishy, I wonder where will things dissapear. ts ts ts

all went out to raid attenders I can assure you, I have my ways to fix items but not by ripping em off. ill explain to you how the rules work.

lets say just to make it easy we have 4 items, the steps are:

1. I list the items
2. I list 1 item at a time asking for any1 instressted, first person to PM me or yell in BG, holds the "new" BG for it (we have to use bg now as you can be in CG & BG at the same time), all others intressted in that verry specific item join that persons BG. Thus leaving the bg im announcing item in, they have made their choice for what item to roll for. Thus dealing out items to different persons that arrange the lotto themselfes, I tell every1 who holds bg for what item, and that person join and follow's the instructions that the new bg holders gives.

I rather have that then all do random 1000 and pick what ever item u want, thus gaining item whores.

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
Obs said:
:puke:
move to albion cabrão paneleiro :twak: this ML raid was the worst thing that happened to me since i play daoc because of 1 cabrão gordo e paneleiro como tu estás do caralho :flame:

lol, sorry for all the other hibs, i'm not like that usually and u know me,

but ppl like him just diserve this, and they like that so here is more for him :puke:

im sorry you cant read english, wait for a spanish server if u cant understand simple instructions.

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
sidenote, funny most ppl apologized after I explained it to em in person. anyway ML's is not about items, dont wanna waste time on it.

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
I want explenations out in the open and up front. I'm not into it for the items, but I want clear things, and tonight's was fishy. Sorry, but it was.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom