Short Goodbye

gohan

FH is my second home
Bugz said:
Funny to see how some people are so sad to let grudges get in the way of everything they do on these forums, even when on a goodbye post. Truly pathetic stuff from you all - also very amusing.

Goodluck in real life and nerf saracen shield! :p

P.S - if your 200k from rr10, you might aswell get rr10 before ebay. Would look nicer (if you choose to ebay it ;))
lol u serious? look at his post he flames the whole of FH on the way out, clearly atention seeking an flame baiting an he recieved both, probly his bigest achievement tbh

Jeffery

Fledgling Freddie
good bye justin u slap head :p

talk to u on msn still tho .. PS give me all ur money !! im skint :(

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
Spetsnaz said:
-2 alb less zerg i feel better now

you should f33l better when 1 entire fg quit the game cause u can kill soloers more easy now without dieing from any random fg :p

Frozodo

Fledgling Freddie
dafft is funny love when he is hanging out in our TS and corrupting us all with his humour :D.. well tbh its very zergy lately almost unplayble but nothing new. so i belive it is nothing new and to keep urself going just for another realm rank would be a valid point :D i want me ns to rr10 only 3 realm ranks away :p

Thornea

Loyal Freddie
Kinda mixed feelings on this..
In the end though, I got to say you will be missed m8.
From the FG stealth wars we used to have (SH V CT) all the way up to you grouping with conventionals to clear SH stealthers off of Benno bridges/ Hib bowl. When a renowned chavtastic enemy leaves the game its got to be bad! :p
anywy GL irl m8 and see you in War :D

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
Someone has prolly gotten p00wned to much as of late =P
When that happens Il just go back with a smile, it's a game, and I do think if you have became seriously annoyed when playing, that you should quit tbh ;D

I play this game for fun, when it stoppes being so I would quit.
Hearing that I should have killed the Vamp mists from Traitors for example, after that fight you got about 7 off in our fight was also a great laugh tbh ;D

Actually at the time I dident know if to laugh or cry when you ended up on full hp after fight, rofl ;D

you should have the times I won in you'r movie gimp =P dident check it myself, but heard that one was the only one in there hehe ;D

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Can't say Im gonna miss you. Didnt see Dafft much lately, but about 3-4-5 months ago been hunted down countless of times by Jarvio and Dafft.
And William is just a useless scout who can't go out unless Jax is with him.

Have fun IRL, you guys are probably all 'nice guys IRL' so Im sure ou enjoy it :)

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
Can't say Im gonna miss you. Didnt see Dafft much lately, but about 3-4-5 months ago been hunted down countless of times by Jarvio and Dafft.
And William is just a useless scout who can't go out unless Jax is with him.

Have fun IRL, you guys are probably all 'nice guys IRL' so Im sure ou enjoy it :)

fyi jax and wiliams are irl friends faar before they play this game

and i meet them 1 year before or smthing, they finish their work late and play most of the times at nights so its not useless if he like to play with a friend
well not all of us likes to solo or go away from friends etc :p

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Bugz said:
Goodluck in real life and nerf saracen shield! :p

You know he is briton right?

Cya dafft an have fun with what ever you do!!

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
I truly undestand your choice to quit. Come back in a month or so imo...or maybe when things get better.

PS: Washington, plz...dont ever come back...and take Jarvio with u to keep u warm

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
Bugz said:
Funny to see how some people are so sad to let grudges get in the way of everything they do on these forums, even when on a goodbye post. Truly pathetic stuff from you all - also very amusing.

Dafft said:
Whats there to say? Game's gone to shit 80% of the players from the two servers are useless crap retarded *****, 10% I dont know & the other 10% are either the one's who've quit and moved on to better pastures or I know they are good people.

Yes I'm insulting almost everyone but they mostly FUCKING deserve it.

to the rest kindly just fuck off.

Tralalala wonder why.

Guindor

Fledgling Freddie
Nowdays the "good guyz" r going lesser and lesser :(
Remember that we met as an enemies and become nice friends ... me for sure am going to miss u ..... for the rest that r flaming u ... put them in a place that the sun never sees it :worthy:
Have fun in RL dude and c ya in War :flame:

Frozodo

Fledgling Freddie
Guindor said:
Nowdays the "good guyz" r going lesser and lesser :(
Remember that we met as an enemies and become nice friends ... me for sure am going to miss u ..... for the rest that r flaming u ... put them in a place that the sun never sees it :worthy:
Have fun in RL dude and c ya in War :flame:

am i one of the good guys or <3

Himse

FH is my second home
Should have got rr10 sirrrr!

Talk to you on msn sometime.

GL :)

Spetsnaz

Fledgling Freddie
>.< Pooned said:
you should f33l better when 1 entire fg quit the game cause u can kill soloers more easy now without dieing from any random fg :p

that is always supported by random adds yes cant disagree on that

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Eeben said:
You know he is briton right?

Cya dafft an have fun with what ever you do!!

In any case, he blocks like a bitch, as do you :p

Aldrick

Fledgling Freddie
atleast there is one less useless crap retarded ***** on the server now :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom