Short Goodbye

Dafft

One of Freddy's beloved
Well, you mostly all know me

Whats there to say? Game's gone to shit 80% of the players from the two servers are useless crap retarded *****, 10% I dont know & the other 10% are either the one's who've quit and moved on to better pastures or I know they are good people.

Yes I'm insulting almost everyone but they mostly FUCKING deserve it.

I'd wish to get rr10l0 but investing the time needed to do it is not worth the hassle it will bring.

To the few I've gotten on with over the last few years, keep going dudes - to the rest kindly just fuck off.

Ciao,

Smellysox

One of Freddy's beloved
Dafft said:

Whats there to say? Game's gone to shit 80% of the players from the two servers are useless crap retarded *****, 10% I dont know & the other 10% are either the one's who've quit and moved on to better pastures or I know they are good people.

I'd wish to get rr10l0 but investing the time needed to do it is not worth the hassle it will bring.

To the few I've gotten on with over the last few years, keep going dudes - to the rest kindly just fuck off.

Ciao,
two weeks , cu then :)

washington

Fledgling Freddie
Its goodbye from him....and a goodbye from me too...

cya in the next game...fucktards!!:fluffle:

Devilseye

Fledgling Freddie
wow. no longer getting uncovered infront of full groups from now on? :eek2:
BYE!

Devilseye

Fledgling Freddie
agreed with Pip, it so funny to chase him all the way from DC west bridge to Crim.. endpot spammage ;)

illu

Part of the furniture
Dafft said:

Ciao,

I'll miss you Dafft :(

Oli - Illu

rawr

Fledgling Freddie
Dafft mate :(
I remember all the fun we had in the past, have one on me :cheers:

Yeah, you too Wash :D

Matmardigan

Part of the furniture
ah com'on Dafft the last 200k for rr10 u'll do easy.

ur 1 out of 5 people in my friends list, which i have since years now.

still remember how we met first time, at FB encounter, and how u lost the artifact, u couldnt pick up the bow because it droped behinde the wall :)

good luck and have fun dude, what ever u play next :)

Skaven

One of Freddy's beloved
Justin, you and daoc are like cheese and onion - they just go together. wtf are you doing man ? :)

Come join us on wow until warhammer comes out ;)

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Don't let the door smack you in the arse on the way out.

Swap Jarvio with Dafft please, at least you were a decent guy some of the time.

Good to see Washington go though, good day for Daoc! :D

Frozodo

Fledgling Freddie
Dafft said:

Ciao,

nice fighting against ya lil daffty zergling always thought u were one of the best albs to come across even tho u zerg :)

Nate

FH is my second home
bye dafft, didnt get to meet u much but was fun when i did.

and bye washington, really hope you don't come back.

Jergiot

Fledgling Freddie
wtf

i dont remember giving u permission to quit the game u chav :(

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
That's how the soloers feel when you constantly zerg them. Let's all quit!

Get real. Cya.

luribeauty

Fledgling Freddie
Cya m8 i dont usally miss people who grp with others but i will miss ya.enjoy rl and hope to see u in war.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Funny to see how some people are so sad to let grudges get in the way of everything they do on these forums, even when on a goodbye post. Truly pathetic stuff from you all - also very amusing.

Goodluck in real life and nerf saracen shield! :p

P.S - if your 200k from rr10, you might aswell get rr10 before ebay. Would look nicer (if you choose to ebay it ;))

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
or he quits for the same reason he made many other people log off, can't blame the people flaming him one bit. the "nice guy irl" syndome pops up tho, and i kinda like dafft regardless of being in ct

Jesmin

Loyal Freddie
cya justin nice speaking to on TS for the short period we spoke :D

Jeros

Part of the furniture
Dafft said:

Ciao,
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

not you Dafft, so many good people are leaving!

Well take care mate, you are one of the best people i have had the pleasure to know in DAOC and you will be sorely missed, hopefully i will see you in WAR

PS: come back omg!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom