Shopping list

Genedril

Part of the furniture
To elaborate on Basingstoke -He can tolerate Festival Place Shopping Centre (and we enjoy eating out and popping to the Vue). But when I want to go to Primark., Tiger, Wilkinsons -out in the 'dodgey' bit- he mimes holding his nose and taking a deep breath. And he has a limited time before he cannot stand the mankiness and chavs any longer!!

For the love of god please don't remind me.

Though at least they have Festival Place (not that it's a Meca of anti-chavness) now rather than a lot more concrete & the joyous Martines underneath the multi-story.......

russell

FH is my second home
For the love of god please don't remind me.

Though at least they have Festival Place (not that it's a Meca of anti-chavness) now rather than a lot more concrete & the joyous Martines underneath the multi-story.......
ha ha too true.

I like Festival Place as its easy for the kids, but they cannot adopt a 'no chav policy' as the shops would never make any money!!!

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Well, saves and saves. If you have no control over impulses, then it saves, otherwise it costs you 3.50 :p

That's a weeks worth of cheese atleast.

Not to mention impulse shopping works online too.

I'm thinking you like it 'cause it caters to your want to stay out of crowded places ;)

About Lidl...it saves a ton in money and the produce is the same stuff they put in regular branded stuff(not quality stuff though), so it's just in every way better to rab a car, fill it at Lidl and not bother with the shopping for a month or two :D

yeah you got me there tbh, i flipping hate supermarkets lol.

lidl and aldi rock, we tend to do the bulk shop online then get little shop from lidl. they had vine tomatoes on really cheap lately so we brought a shiiit load and made a vat of soup which we froze and thats about 15 meals in one go for ooh about *adds on fingers* well, say under a fiver at least.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Hang on a minute, russ makes me sound like some sort of Lord of the manor??

I wear M&S shorts actually, I may happen to own a few CK ones, and i have some A&F stuff cos i got it in NY

But any shopping outside the main center in Amazing-stoke is full of fucking chavs, they would be in their string vests if they could get away with it. Basingstoke is teenage mum/Chav central and thats that, i defy anyone to go there on a saturday afternoon and not think the same.

Thats not being snobby, its having a little self respect, so Nur Nur Nur :kissit: :kissit: :kissit:

edit- and i dont go to Lidl, cos Tesco is nearer and you can get a bargin there too

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
Wilkinsons is a fucking terrible shop.
You should goto Lidl though, because it is cheaper than Tesco, the fruit and veg is better quality and I work for them so its leet.
The vine tomatoes are 50p per kg, take the vines off though to get more fruit for your money!

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
loads of the hottest chillies I can find - usually go to a local Indian supermarket for those - the ones at the local Sainsbury's are supposed to be hot "birdseye" - they're WEAK. The ones I like have to be cut wearing gloves & a protective face shield.

If you want to retain more of the heat DON'T remove the seeds. Cut the chillies longways and dump them into the food with all the seeds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom