Shield changes

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Tuthmes said:
Nope you're right about the OP rr5's. Let's see:

Sorc, Tic, Theur have some pretty good ones too :wanker: <-- lovely emote :|

And yes Kagato, such a heavy penalty it is and when bridge camping for ours the 15min RUT is np at all. Anyways, its about time heavy tanks got some love tbfh, so less bs'ing.

Yes and champions, warriors and god knows how many other classes, in fact theres very few classes with a poor rr5, and for over a year Armsmen had the worste RR5 in the game until they fixed it.

As for wether its easy or not to wait for 15 minutes is irrelivent, the fact is we still have to wait an extra 5 minutes more then nearly everyone else to use our main timer and it still has a penalty, unlike some other over powered RR5's.

In short you can complain all you like about rr5's, but theres far far worse ones to complain about then mine.

As for the bridge camping bullshit, change the record, you havent a clue what your talking about and its getting very sad, anyone would think your obsessed with me :puke:

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
Kagato said:
Yes and champions, warriors and god knows how many other classes, in fact theres very few classes with a poor rr5, and for over a year Armsmen had the worste RR5 in the game until they fixed it.

As for wether its easy or not to wait for 15 minutes is irrelivent, the fact is we still have to wait an extra 5 minutes more then nearly everyone else to use our main timer and it still has a penalty, unlike some other over powered RR5's.

In short you can complain all you like about rr5's, but theres far far worse ones to complain about then mine.

As for the bridge camping bullshit, change the record, you havent a clue what your talking about and its getting very sad, anyone would think your obsessed with me :puke:

Yet you still sacrifced specpoints to gain your lost RR5 - Contradictionary anyone?

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Don't really know how a warrior has a good rr5 for solo purpose. All you do is stand there being hit for 40 seconds. Where as armsman r5 you can still hit back and have decent amount of defence. What can a warrior do during his rr5 nothing? And ours is 15 min re use. Only good thing about warrior rr5 is grp purposes tbh.

Never had any real use of mine. However i would prefer armsman/hero rr5 over mine anyday. You can easily kite/run away during the penalty but all you do is hit stick and Spam 1111111111111111111111 until the other person is dead.

Maybe respec to sword/shield if it's gonna be such a problem for you? Not like it really matters that much. Armsman got more AF than hero/warriors due to plate and permanent spec AF from BB's, and the fact that you got the most dmg'ing weopon in the game. Don't think i even get above 300 or so dmg when using 2h on armsman, but i still get hit back for 800+ sometimes.

Pole arms are still gonna be top of the table when in 1v1's, don't understand why you moan so much as soon as someone gets a boost which you don't directly benefit from. I hardly ever play attention to the new things in the game, i just go with the flow, just seems to me kagato that you have a whine fest as soon as something is Par to you or sligtly better than you in certain areas.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Kagato said:

Can't help it, you're too cute standing so "alone" on that bridge!

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Ohh btw Kagato, whats so OP about that warrior rr5 anyway?

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Solari said:
Yet you still sacrifced specpoints to gain your lost RR5 - Contradictionary anyone?

With no way to stop the enemy escaping, i'd be pretty much fucked, as the majority of people I fight do everything they can to keep out of melee with me, understandeably. For my play style I need an anti kiting tool, and I pay dearly to have it, so be it thats fair.

brad said:
Don't really know how a warrior has a good rr5 for solo purpose. All you do is stand there being hit for 40 seconds. Where as armsman r5 you can still hit back and have decent amount of defence. What can a warrior do during his rr5 nothing? And ours is 15 min re use. Only good thing about warrior rr5 is grp purposes tbh.

Never had any real use of mine. However i would prefer armsman/hero rr5 over mine anyday. You can easily kite/run away during the penalty but all you do is hit stick and Spam 1111111111111111111111 until the other person is dead.

Maybe respec to sword/shield if it's gonna be such a problem for you? Not like it really matters that much. Armsman got more AF than hero/warriors due to plate and permanent spec AF from BB's, and the fact that you got the most dmg'ing weopon in the game. Don't think i even get above 300 or so dmg when using 2h on armsman, but i still get hit back for 800+ sometimes.

Pole arms are still gonna be top of the table when in 1v1's, don't understand why you moan so much as soon as someone gets a boost which you don't directly benefit from. I hardly ever play attention to the new things in the game, i just go with the flow, just seems to me kagato that you have a whine fest as soon as something is Par to you or sligtly better than you in certain areas.

Do you ever actually read a post before you respond to it?

I never stated anywhere that this was from a solo only perspective, the warrior RR5 has a great deal of many uses, i'd happily have it.

And I never stated anywhere that these changes would be a problem for me, they may well be, but im not complaining about it, just stated my opinion and what I think would fix things, which is what these forums are for I believe. And if you want to whine about classes, i'd happily trade my extra AF for your extra weapon skill or the hero's moose mode.

Tuthmes said:
Can't help it, you're too cute standing so "alone" on that bridge!

Awwww, someone got added on, there there, don't cry little one.

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
brad said:

I suppose that is also your excuse for running away crying like a baby every time I beckon you solo as well is it? lol your a disgrace to tanks.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
oh do shut up kagato. At least he doesn't count on adds to win half his fights

Darkmack

One of Freddy's beloved
brad said:

you dont have to stand there for 40 seconds as im sure you know you can break it at any time.

make use of it better lure people did it to luon (name) cant remember something similar name he PA'd me and was losing think i was on around 70% hp and he vanished sat down with testudo on of course he came back PA's me for 80 dmg then i got up slam and he was dead

if you get PAd pop testudo on just survive easy through the stun

used it many different times in certain situations reaver slam to get stun immunity etc

testudo has been a really useful ability for me when i solo'd on my warrior

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
Darkmack said:
you dont have to stand there for 40 seconds as im sure you know you can break it at any time.

make use of it better lure people did it to luon (name) cant remember something similar name he PA'd me and was losing think i was on around 70% hp and he vanished sat down with testudo on of course he came back PA's me for 80 dmg then i got up slam and he was dead

if you get PAd pop testudo on just survive easy through the stun

used it many different times in certain situations reaver slam to get stun immunity etc

testudo has been a really useful ability for me when i solo'd on my warrior

now brad can u stop bieng a newb and learn your fucking class ? :wanker:

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
yeah brad, mr 4k RPs on main told you!

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Kagato said:
I suppose that is also your excuse for running away crying like a baby every time I beckon you solo as well is it? lol your a disgrace to tanks.

Personally i think Brad would Split you in 2 :D

Then again Every time i fought him he didnt have a Realm Mejit archer flinging arrows into me ... so dunno :)

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
oh do shut up kagato. At least he doesn't count on adds to win half his fights

lol, random bullshit accusations for teh win !

Punishment said:
Personally i think Brad would Split you in 2 :D

Then again Every time i fought him he didnt have a Realm Mejit archer flinging arrows into me ... so dunno :)

I've given him every single opportunity to prove it fair and square, 1 on 1, and i've been quite happy to stick my pride on the line and have a good fight just to see who'd win, I made that decision several times.

Every time, he has ran away.

/shrug.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom