Shes mean

egol

Fledgling Freddie
I just wanted to post this

I was in DF yesterday with my warden for a diamond hunt. I was grouped with this bard named Lionamara. We all agreed that she could hold the seals and split em at the end, so everyone got the same amount. At the end I disbanded from group cause we had a whipe out, so I could rez the other people again. But everyone died (so did I). So we agreed on meeting back at the entrance for the seal split. Now Lionamara was tired and she logged before she give me my share of the seals.
Now I rememberd her name so I could PM her later for the seals. So she was on today and I ask her if she could give me my part. She first said No cause I was playing on my alt. After that I said to her that I was the warden who grouped with her last night and she said Ah now I remember you. And that was the last thing she said about it :mad: I even asked a couple of times, but she didn't reply to my messages.

Now if she read this, I think it was a very lame action of you and just want to let you know that I won't group with you anymore. And by this you all be warned for her.

Lesson I learned: NEVER TRUST UNGUILDED PPL...Only the ones you know

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
egol said:
I just wanted to post this

I was in DF yesterday with my warden for a diamond hunt. I was grouped with this bard named Lionamara. We all agreed that she could hold the seals and split em at the end, so everyone got the same amount. At the end I disbanded from group cause we had a whipe out, so I could rez the other people again. But everyone died (so did I). So we agreed on meeting back at the entrance for the seal split. Now Lionamara was tired and she logged before she give me my share of the seals.
Now I rememberd her name so I could PM her later for the seals. So she was on today and I ask her if she could give me my part. She first said No cause I was playing on my alt. After that I said to her that I was the warden who grouped with her last night and she said Ah now I remember you. And that was the last thing she said about it :mad: I even asked a couple of times, but she didn't reply to my messages.

Now if she read this, I think it was a very lame action of you and just want to let you know that I won't group with you anymore. And by this you all be warned for her.

Lesson I learned: NEVER TRUST UNGUILDED PPL...Only the ones you know

I don't trust anyone. Not even my Mum!

fang

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah ... i wouldn't trust your mum either :touch:

Sonny

Fledgling Freddie
Icebreaker said:
I don't trust anyone. Not even my Mum!

Your mums really nice! She knows quite a few unusual positions. :cheers:

egol

Fledgling Freddie
She said to me that she knew who I was again. But still. I dont use that complecated Englisch in daoc. (not irl when I am talking Englisch either). And it could be that she didnt understood me, but she didnt even give me 1 reply :S she could atleast ask what was going on then.

Remem

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
Her english isn't that good and may have misunderstood you :confused:

If she can understand an explanation that Egol bein the warden she grped with earlier , then i bet she can understand something like gifv seals pls....

Ingen Jegger

Fledgling Freddie
Sonny said:
Your mums really nice! She knows quite a few unusual positions. :cheers:
Sonny i think she only knows them ...."Unusual Positions" from you!

Then again in Wales im sure they arnt than unusual

Khefru

One of Freddy's beloved
lol, sorry I'm totaly off topic, but Sonny's avatar is uber :clap: :cheers:

Gillaien

Fledgling Freddie
There you see it again, never trust people you don't know... scamming just sucks tho :twak:

Angara

Fledgling Freddie
Gillaien said:
There you see it again, never trust people you don't know... scamming just sucks tho :twak:

Can i scam you Gil...pls can i plsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplssss :D

plomien

Fledgling Freddie
i say if you don't know them then stick with autosplit that way it is fair

PJS

Fledgling Freddie
Lionamara is guilded, Order Sagaras or something like that. I think theyre Spanish. Tell her Wolveryne says hand over the seals or else.

Lika

Fledgling Freddie
Lionamara .. in defense

Ok, there are several possibilities here..... accepting the fact that her english is very poor.. ( which it is)
1. Seals were shared equally.. without you being considered, lets say 56//
7 people left... 8 each , other group members also discounting you. So all Lionamara had was her share 8 , so she owes you 1 & other group members also have your share.
2. As you didnt turn up for share out..it was asumed (wrongfully) that you were not interested.
3. Very unlikely tha Lionamara held back a double share to pay you out later.
4. You should be posting names of all group menbers who appear to have let you down.
I hav tried to communicate with her on small transactions, it takes her ages to reply, as if she is looking up the meaning of every word.

Suggested remedy... talk to her GM, find out what REALLY happened.. accept a fair solution ( a few seals or even an apology).
I dont believe anyone was out to scam you, just a very poor breakdown in communications.

Faeldawn

Fledgling Freddie
egol said:
Lesson I learned: NEVER TRUST UNGUILDED PPL

Actually this isnt always a good way to determine if someone is trustworthy.

Darkwolves are a good example of a guild (actually a whole community) that are pk/griefer based and invade daoc on an infrequent basis (US servers only, but this is only an example).

Just because someone is guilded, doesnt make them trustworthy :)

Behmoth

Fledgling Freddie
have to agree with fealdawn not all unguilded are "scammers" grp with plenty and good decent players just warn your guild ans alliance about this person then no more grps = closed account

egol

Fledgling Freddie
Well..it could be that she thought I didnt want te seals. But i stoot there at the group while the seals were being splitted so :S

Diezel

Fledgling Freddie
tbh, heard in cf /gu that she was being a pain in allta too. apparently she was confusing mobs where people were pulling.

I tend to agree with the posters on this one for that reason. She seems to be inconsiderate of others, but to be fair I've never talked to her so just basing this on what goes around.

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
she's been in my guild too
more a pain in the butt then a help
kept repeating questions and so spamming the /gu
also did some stalking (followed a low char of myself without saying anything for an half hour)

conclusion a very weird person, if u don't want any trouble... avoid her

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom