Shame on albs in bg 3!

R

Rolando_VII

btw - Katrina (some random hunter)... Nice SC armor you got bet it cost you a pretty penny (not to mention the buffs you have - if you do ;)

[ yes somebody got pwned even when first landing PA and CD successfully so some whining rights I think I have... ]

R

Rolando_VII

Oh btw just for all - dont camp mtk... let them middys come forward - I mean not because we're selfish or letting them live... its just securing their deaths! 2 mids logged at mtk cause we had a fg waiting for them a few mins :p

so stealthers wait for the one valkyn savage (killfrenzy) to log back... WHAM! 4 stealthers, (colleigen, somebodyelse <- me, nessuno and fatandweak) he goes down. Fast. Duh. 4 vs 1 never was too hard...

Come on hibbys! We're missing you! /kiss

H

Hulbur

Actually i made all the armor and Spell crafted it myself. Can't say that I was buffed though - self buffs only. :D

And Albs - Please camp MTK some more so i can kill you just after rezz. Not many RP's but damn its fun.

And Somebodyelse, dont feel bad. You are not the only Infil who have trouble killing me solo.

R

Rolando_VII

:swords:

Well lets just say you have loads of hp unlike me ;) Ye I gimped my own armor by adding +hp instead of +const :doh:

I still feel very bad say you're overpowered or something :p

H

Hulbur

Dont know about overpowered - maybe a tad ;)

Maxed all my stats and melee resists and hunters hit damn hard with their spears now - other infils get me now and again. I think I was lucky and you where not. If I remember the fight correctly - you missed the first 4 attacks after the PA+CD combo. Not a good start in any fight :D

Ohh and 2 strenght relics help a bit too i guess.

R

Rolando_VII

3 actually.... <cough>!

but maxed stats and resists... OMFG! No wonder :p only like 10-20 % of your hp went after the PA I was wondering :p

Users who are viewing this thread