Shaman Advice

Runimatrix

Fledgling Freddie
Hi i need some advice on basically. What Race is best Troll, Frost or Kobbie and what starting stats shud i put in. I will be aiming to run in a 8v8 RvR group so solo isnt a big thing and i will be specced either 44 Aug/ 31 Cave or 42 Aug/ 31 Cave/ 13 mend gives me 39 tick frigg and cure disease and poison but i will miss out on red dmg add thats all thanx in advance. Also any good shaman temps goin with like full buff bonus and capped dex and casting speed thanx.

siaka

Banned
Runimatrix said:
Hi i need some advice on basically. What Race is best Troll, Frost or Kobbie and what starting stats shud i put in. I will be aiming to run in a 8v8 RvR group so solo isnt a big thing and i will be specced either 44 Aug/ 31 Cave or 42 Aug/ 31 Cave/ 13 mend gives me 39 tick frigg and cure disease and poison but i will miss out on red dmg add thats all thanx in advance. Also any good shaman temps goin with like full buff bonus and capped dex and casting speed thanx.

frosty or kobbie, not much difference between the two. 15 dex 10 con or pie is the best way to use the start points. Regarding spec I like 46a 27 cave rest in mend. You get red heat + cold resist buffs, the ae root is not that great but neither is the next one up, frigs are also useless in 8man. On templates its better if you source some rogs with dex cap and buff bonus as making shaman templates with none rog items with what you want is almost impossible unless you have some really rare items.

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
kobold is best, 46 aug 28 cave is nice spec :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom