Chronictank

FH is my second home
neither
video was made by dabokel
its not a rvr vid
they had a series of duals to see the diff in dmg

Tsukiko

Fledgling Freddie
SBs are fine and hit hard, peeps like jox at least play skilled, people like aussie give smart ass comments (arnor > aussie :p)and leeched their way to high RR and still suck.
SBs have potential to be very good, but if the person in question sucks, then they wont get far as well.
Infis on the other hand can just goof around knowing they'll win most of the time anyway.

people like Mkay, Zaknafein and Saifang on the other hand (to name 3 albs stealther classes) they play awesome, and are tough cookies.

respect to people like those :D

Aybabtu

Fledgling Freddie
Chronictank said:
neither
video was made by dabokel
its not a rvr vid
they had a series of duals to see the diff in dmg

I know i've already seen it :) But as far as i can remember all fights are straight melee without stealth, right? No PA or BS2...

Chronictank

FH is my second home
that was meant for Tsukiko not you :)
yes no stealth, pa or bs
btu shows the difference between the la and dual wield dynamics very clearly
mids also had 20% advantage yet still lost

Aybabtu

Fledgling Freddie
Chronictank said:
yes no stealth, pa or bs

My bad :)

Runolas

Fledgling Freddie
Jox said:
Hehe, I agree Haldar, people always blows things out of proportions after a while; pre 1.62 I oneshot...blabla...maxbuffed pally...blabla...650...blabla...

Without relics my df used to be 170-220(on serious targets).

With relics 210-260.

It used to take 7 swings to sink a heavy infil, 5 with relics.

People also seems to forget that many still were unbuffed pre 1.62.

Aye, when I was SZ pre 1.62 my mainhand-dmg was roughly arround those numbers. Looking back I agree that with off-hand and critt the dmg was a bit too much. A normal Inf fell in arround 5 hits (with a clean figth without beeing DFed, or simply use purge).

However the dmg reduction was too much and had it not been for us having 3str relics SB's would be miles away from Inf/NS effectiveness.

Tsukiko

Fledgling Freddie
Chronictank said:
yes no stealth, pa or bs

I watched it, and I didnt feel I should comment on the video at the time.
Its a whine video, I could make the same thing on my NS, and get pwned over and over by following the same routine.
But I quite frankly dont care about that video, because the game wont change by watching that video, and I like to be more realistic, without a good opener/advantage on a 1 on 1 infi fight, I'll lose most of the time, I know that, so why whine about that? :p

Knowing that, I still have fun, and I think there are good SBs out there who can compete (from a NS point of view).

Do I think infi's have a advantage? Yus, I do, but nothing will change that, so I'll live wif it.

vintervargen

Banned
afaik, jox hit me on ranger 200~210 (slash resistant) with doublefrost prenerf, and 350~400 with frosty.

i liked soruzis movie where you can see some

"You perform your Doublefrost perfectly! (+500)"
"You attack xxx with your axe and hit for 550 (-200)"

Chronictank

FH is my second home
I watched it, and I didnt feel I should comment on the video at the time.
Its a whine video, I could make the same thing on my NS, and get pwned
How u came to that conclusion is beyond me, all it shows is the difference between dual wield and la dynamics, as i said before.
If you actually did make a video like that the result would be very different, the only factor seperating you would be the cleric AF , in which case infil would win every time. And would show what we already know , the 2 spec lines are the same.

I like to be more realistic, without a good opener/advantage on a 1 on 1 infi fight, I'll lose most of the time, I know that, so why whine about that?
Im not whining im pointing out something that exists, and backing it with PROOF

Do I think infi's have a advantage? Yus, I do
Pretty much sums it all up and proven by your own words. Infils have a edge over sbs by a considerable distance, which hopefully is addressed by goa at some point.

But as you said rvr is very different to duels, and i was simply killing the arguent sb's hp balances out the la nerf
Check post later i will post up a video testing dmg vs infil soon as i find it again, shows perfectly the unbalance that exists when a infil is fully buffed
I didnt whine nor say other realms are better any skill wise, i simply offered proof to stop the confusion

Jergiot

Fledgling Freddie
i dont agree that there no sbs that dont give infils hard fights. imo there are loads.

urizen, paradox, nali, eeny, salamur, jox, varg, delv, hugmeh, ztyx, daxtaxi are all good sbs with very diff playstyles but all are nice players that give hard fights. its a shame salamur really dont play much and that Jox dous most of the time, but his choise how he wanna play.

And Varg is prolly the most dangerous assasins of all to all non assasin classes.

shame scout/infil/hunter/sb population is so huge atm that u just get pissed and annoyed when u solo alot :|

Aybabtu

Fledgling Freddie
Chronictank said:
Pretty much sums it all up and proven by your own words. Infils have a edge over sbs by a considerable distance, which hopefully is addressed by goa at some point.

Why should they? it's not like each assissin type should be alike and yes they do have an advantage in straight melee. But hoping infil gets nerfed (Even after you all got your wish granted) based on it's performance agaist one other class is kinda pathetic....Imho...

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
Dathcald said:
Thats funny lox, Ive killed you quite a few times 1vs1, and Im a sz, only rr7 too.

You've added on me a few times as I jumped something at mtk. That's pretty much it.

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
Anyways, I've always generalised the attitudes of Shadowblades attitude as df whiners. Quite happily forgeting that df whine used to stand for doublefrost.

Jaond

Fledgling Freddie
Sb's are fine as long you make him 110% perfect cause there's alot of things against us.

But's thats ok cause when infils xp all their artis without end regen they are worth alittle advantage imo ;)

And more fun to know that you have played good when you win insteed of playing an overpowerd class.

:drink:

Aybabtu said:
Oh and can't post SS, did take em, but my comp have crashed 8 times since then :(

nerf

Chronictank

FH is my second home
1) I didnt say nor imply there are no good/hard however you want to define it sb's out there.
2) I find it hilarious you trying to defend a huge gap between the 2 in straight melee, specially since DF was nerfed for exactly the same reason

Dathcald

Fledgling Freddie
Loxleyhood said:
You've added on me a few times as I jumped something at mtk. That's pretty much it.

Um, you confuse this on the times you have added on me while I hunt near atk. You got short memory ;) Ive killed you quite a few times without anyone near, last time being the best since you managed to zephyr me through the gates at hmg in odins and missing out on your free shots ;)

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
Oh yeah, you did get me that one time at HMG because the doors closed behind you once Zephyr dragged through and I had no end pots.

Dathcald

Fledgling Freddie
Sigh, you breaking my heart lox, thought you were ok guy, but to twist the truths... oh well. <cry>

Arnor

Fledgling Freddie
I Am The Loxley! I Remember All My Fights With My Photographic Memory! Prepare For Deletion!

cunntillafhblockingcapspwnage :(

Yadeniel

Fledgling Freddie
"vs mages is irrelevant, if the mage wanted to solo he would have chosen convoker, 4 brittle guards u dance and laugh spam then kill without breaking a sweat.
As for your infil its nothing to do with wtfpwn, the balance is stupidly in infils favour. If you died to someone they either got a pa in or your char is unbuffed/no toa or you just plain suck at it"

Im speakign about sts and no mages here. Got BSed for 900 the other day, 37%heat resist, gimp? ofc.. And got PAed for 1200 by other SB ...

"Wrong again, Buffed Infil is the best melee stealther by far because you have access to cleric AF, NS only comes close because of their raw dmg output."

U know read? Think about slash assassin with starting stats like norse (the best for slash) + battler malice + 25stregh cap + aug stre in NF, OMG! that must hurt! :S
Want speak about end bot too? ^^ Sbs end, hibs haste, infils AF. Dont know u, but i still need lvl gsv, try it without end.

"Wrong post go add somewhere else."

Cos u cant say the non st chars are balanced right? ... keep QQ.

"Edit: Check post later i will post up a video testing dmg vs infil soon as i find it again, shows perfectly the unbalance that exists when a infil is fully buffed"

DLed a vid some time ago of a SB killing infils in 3-4shots. And almost killing the targets only with PA. Dont need ur movies tbh. All ppl can make a movie wtfwnin ppl, and ofc getting owned all the time.. so what u try to say? :)

Yadeniel

Fledgling Freddie
Dont waste time answering me chronic, cos i wont see more this post. Tired of see sbs QQing :)

Maybe Sbs could try to solo, u learn more how to play ur char than zerg and F8 stick and spam 1style like a lot of em do :)

Arnor

Fledgling Freddie
Yadeniel said:
Dont waste time answering me chronic, cos i wont see more this post. Tired of see sbs QQing :)

Maybe Sbs could try to solo, u learn more how to play ur char than zerg and F8 stick and spam 1style like a lot of em do :)

wow, you...your right! my god how could everyone be so blind?!

sb's! go out and solo, it has been revealed, you arent gimped, dont listen to all these """"""facts""""""" and tests. THIS IS TRUTH!

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
Dathcald said:
Sigh, you breaking my heart lox, thought you were ok guy, but to twist the truths... oh well. <cry>

Why is it not true? You said yourself that I couldn't shoot you when I zephyred you through doors and how would you know if I had end pots or not?

Feinar

Fledgling Freddie
Yadeniel said:
Im speakign about sts and no mages here. Got BSed for 900 the other day, 37%heat resist, gimp? ofc.. And got PAed for 1200 by other SB ...

Well, if ur inf was PAed or BSed - its your own problem =). Cant say it happens often, isnt it?

Yadeniel said:
U know read? Think about slash assassin with starting stats like norse (the best for slash) + battler malice + 25stregh cap + aug stre in NF, OMG! that must hurt! :S

Aye, slash SB must be scaring himself cause only SBs are vulnerable to slash ^^ (an old joke: SB's question - what to choose: slash, or, maybe, slash? Nah, slash is better ^^)

Yadeniel said:
Maybe Sbs could try to solo, u learn more how to play ur char than zerg and F8 stick and spam 1style like a lot of em do

Are you sure you talk about SBs? :eek7:

PS:
Yadeniel said:
Dont waste time answering me chronic, cos i wont see more this post. Tired of see sbs QQing

You can be tired even more, if only can back to pre-1.62 time and read all infil's QQing...

Dathcald

Fledgling Freddie
Arnor said:
I Am The Loxley! I Remember All My Fights With My Photographic Memory! Prepare For Deletion!

cunntillafhblockingcapspwnage :(

Hehe, the poor guy has a very selective memory ;) Hes been left lying on his face quite a few times by solo sz, and thats not just me. Of course there must have been some hunter at least shooting him too if that happens... usually a rm also with bd add ;) Must not admit anything.

Haldar

Fledgling Freddie

/clap

Infis! plz all gogo this route! go briton slash infi. u will get same goodies - except 10 str and con.

i will be really happy. no dragonfang - and my debuff will hurt u for its full effect.

Want speak about end bot too? ^^ Sbs end, hibs haste, infils AF. Dont know u, but i still need lvl gsv, try it without end.

i soloed my SB to 31 lvl. back in patch 1.45. so i know what is it to fight in 89% qua gear from spindelhalla with 89% axes. And how it is nice to wait 3 mins between fights to regen hp. and no buffs. no alchemy.

to scare us with leveling arties w/o end regen is like scaring hedgehog with bare ass.

Maybe Sbs could try to solo, u learn more how to play ur char than zerg and F8 stick and spam 1style like a lot of em do

maybe infis could try to run w/o minstrel pets?

Chronictank

FH is my second home
i could answer all your replies by pointing you to my original post
Why did i even bother trying :/
you cant read and understand, have the intlectual prowess of a dead fish. Nr mind someone along the way might have learned something :)

.. i hope

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom