ShadowBlade

W

Wicoa

Hi Guys,

A mate who shares my a/c has just started a shadow blade.

I was wondering what a decent template is for this char any recommendations. Input from Hoster and Death would be great.

Cheers
Wic

O

old.Emma

depends on how you wanna play really, my SB is a critblade, my final stats will be 50 crit, 39 Sword, 39 Stealth, with items that will be more like 55 crit, 44 sword and 50 stealth, +10 from realm tanks and you gotta a pretty mean shadowblade

O

omen_darkstep

I'm level 48.5 final stats will be.

36 stealth (easy to get to 50 with items and rr3)
36 evenomn (same)
44 CS (same again to 55)
44 Swords (same again to 55)

F

Farnis

These are pretty much the common templates for a sb.

The following templates require some autotraining of stealth and also assume the 2.2 spec points patch has been implemented...but for informations sake - here you go.

Of course they are all open to your own personal tweaks.

Critblade
sword/axe 39/50
Stealth 34/34
Envenom 34/14
Crit Strike 50/50
Left axe 1/1

Soulblade
sword/axe 39/39
Stealth 34/34
Envenom 14/31
Crit Strike 39/39
Left axe 44/34

Shadowzerker
sword/axe 50
Stealth 31
Envenom 31
Crit Strike 1
Left axe 44

W

Wicoa

Cheers all you have been a great help, thanks for your input :)

Silly question but what does left axe do just turn you into a pint sized dual weilder (Zerker Noted) does this make you a bit better in melee?

F

Farnis

Left axe does make you duel wield of which i know nothing about as I have a critblade.

I am not sure but I think you get off hand damage and you also open up Left axe styles including the much hyped (and recently nerfed on the US servers) doublefrost style.

Shadowzerkers are mainly melee anytime I think where as critblades are all about the first big hit.

Users who are viewing this thread