Shadowblade spec, poll.

M

Muh

Re: Borg?

Originally posted by nerfdom
Hehe - eh never met anyone capable of standing upto me - ever - think you are up for it? - hehe - hope so. Anyways i love a good ed on someone shoulders - but be creative otherwise you gonna be face down in no time!

Certi

Im willing to give you a try in a duel m8, but please, be gentle to me..

M

Muh

Re: Psychology

Not weakening already are you? - hehe

Certi

Edit: think i win most battles prior to the fight itself!! Keep a cool ed m8! Creepy bastard ain't i? Nah, am a nice guy - very nice infact - but i just need to win - compulsion maybe?

hehe, just name time and place and I'll be there.
But dont go all crazy on me now, if against ALL odds, you should happen to lose ;)

N

nerfdom

Time and place

Edited - drunken ramblings!

Certi

M

Muh

Re: Time and place

Well am currently level 41 - so wot are yu? - i reckon we should be same level at least!

Certi

I dinged 50 recently

M

Muh

Re: Level 50?

Ah the big old 50 - will be there soon for sure. Hate to say this but i bloody hate infs - and have done so for a long time. Overall i have killed far more of them than they have of me - far more - and i will for sure keep doing so. SBs nerfed? - for sure - but in the meantime i will kill infs - which means i will be that much better after denerf - frightening ain't it? - hehe. See you soon m8.

Tip - imagine you are hitting for 1/2 the amount you are hitting now and have to face an equal opponent - me!! Need to brush up on a few tactics? - maybe - think things through!

Certi

Why would I hit for half what I hit now? If im not misstaken, infils have neutral armor to slash, you have vulnerable. Infils have spec af buff, you havent.. So I cant completly understand
why I would hit weaker on you.. please educate me ;)

M

Muh

Re: Educate?

Just that you might need to sharpen your instincts and tactics. Could be u will rip me apart - but then again at Thid level i found a solution to the damage - could be i will do so again at level 50!

Certi

only time will tell.. give me a msg when u feel ready, and we'll give it a shot. I cant wait.. ;)

M

Muh

Re: Can't wait?

Can't wait? hehe - keep your nerve m8 - few weeks yet!

Certi

Ps: 2 weeks to get to level 50 - hopefully!

Ok, got 2 weeks to practice then. You have any advice
what I might pay special attention to?

M

Muh

Redcon mobs?
unbuffed it can be an even fight, buffed it's easy.
Unless it's some nasty SI mob, those
can be pure evil.

N

nerfdom

Unbuffed even fight?

Edited - drunken ramblings!

Certi

M

Muh

There are 4 truths you need to accept about infils.

1. There are no such thing as an unbuffed infil.
2. Infils always adds. You seem to like to compare them
to mobs. Picture you pulling a drakulv in malmo. You
attack one, and 3 others add.
3. If you get DF'ed, you will lose if purge is down.
4. If he vanish-PA's, you WILL lose.

Now you're ready to do some rvr young padawan!

N

nerfdom

Not again!

Doh - everytime i have a few drinks i end up posting nasty ramblings on Barrysworld (about last 10 entries in this column). Tis like an alien takes over my body (very aggressive/competitive one too). Obviously i just shouldn't drink full stop!

*hangs head in shame*

Certi

C

Cap

Respecced from 39axe to 44, with capped str from armor and augstr1 changes were 880->906 unbuffed.

That aint that much imo =)

D

Damon_D

Re: Hehe - adaptation m8

Think i am silly? hehe - new circumstance new tactics - and as you are beginning to piss me off i could well target you for full attention - eh and never failed to kill my target yet (and never failed in my UO assassin kill target either) - could be good fun this!

Certi

EHHH what assassin "clas" in UO would that be ????

Users who are viewing this thread